Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya_remix thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Oh so it wasnt pakhi? Was someone else there too? Interesting!!!!
-Maggi- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
U came back I missed U πŸ€—
SamBricka thumbnail
finally u updated.. Was missing it...
FALAK_SKY thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Very nice update sugi after so long time yar...oh god this over protective singhaniya 10 guards I love this jealous singhaniya... But this pakhi... Yaaak...I know.she purposely add sammy's name..but our kalpi has give damm answer to her...so finally truth is come out pakhi is responsible for all...now plz update soon...
sweet1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res
unres
kia baat hain 
sammy n gauri tired t wait for them nthe love birds not ready t stay aprt
hmm kalpi ordered a diet for gauri 
hmm they went there
haha fatty is rag condition
hmm rag on terrace
n sunita kaki stared at them shamelessly
kalpi talking haha
rag hugged her so tightly n complaint for fatty cute he is
hmm fatty teased rag
hmm 10 bodygaurds
kalpi angry on her mr khadoo
makhi kamini came that a linit
 but who did this
update soon

Edited by sweet1308 - 8 years ago
laavanya4u thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Finally u have given us the weekend treat. As usual fabulous chappy. Gauri and sammy somehow got convinced abt rags lame excuse. But those cute love birds are not ready to confess their feelings for each other but their souls did !!! Sometimes that hug says what the words and the actions can't say !! That's why Apna Sanju baba called the hug as jaddu kha jhappi. And no one can beat our rakchAs when it comes to the safety of his chatter box?? Poor soul failed to think that her perfect hubby will never ever agree her decision of leaving him all alone and staying in the chawl without his set of conditions. And his rival but chatterbox's nel is the perfect choice and he has appointed not one but ten bodyguards for her safety!!no wonder Kalpi is rags kha dil Khi mallika. And those cute moments on the terrace cAnt be described in words but hAve to be felt by getting into the characters. And rags stubbornness of keeping her hugging him even before that kaki shows his care and concern towards him. And kalpana s reminder to him to have the home cooked for lunch was sooo cc cute. What was the need for him to text that line to his sherni? She is madly deadly in anger with him!! Deva RAGHAv laa wachwaa. And rags calling Marathi as an alien language is bit uncomfortable as he is staying in Mumbai and should respect the local language.and kalpis wild imagination of handling her kids and kid like rakchAs made us to laugh as well to blush hard. And an awesome and a more apt perfecto name for that psycho makki!!! If pakhi is not behind that horrific accident ?? Then who else and why?? Is Prem or deshmukh involved in it?? Waiting for the unfolding of the mystery and the cute fights of mr perfecto and mrs fighto!!
L
SamBricka thumbnail
nice chappy sugu.. . M waiting for nxt chappy dear.. Plzz update soon..
nikkiarora093 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wowww... such a super update after along time...yaar plzzz bring pakhi's truth in front of everybody soon...n its longgg time dat raghav and kalpi shld confess dere feelings openly... 
lolor thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
superb update...was missing this ff update...
love rakshash singhania & his chatterbox...both don't want to leave eachother... πŸ˜ƒ
& pakhi... 😑 ...pls expose her & give kamla 1000 volt ka jatka...& pls let kalpi never forgive kamala...
Dimple_0510 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sugi, lovely update yaarπŸ‘
Awww... I love this raghav more and more as u update each chappy..
Raghav and kalpi love each other so much..
Raghav hired his personal bodyguard, mr kaddu...πŸ˜†
Pakhi😑😑😑..disgusting..
Waiting to see how ragna fail that kapoors plan..
And, btw i have a question.. Did kalpi voiced out her love for raghav? Did she said i love u to him?πŸ˜•
Pls update next part soon...