Posted: 8 years ago
Res
unres
awesome update dear too lovely
haila u give me heartattack the critical one on the bed of death😲
kalpi confessed n rag laugh at her
thank goodness its a nightmare😆
hmm kalpi crying in sleep making rag worried for her😳
bechara so worried n kalpi confessed her fear n rag assurance never t leave her😳 cute
n she is more than a promise❤️ 
hmm rag remove the LOC haay❤️❤️❤️❤️
kalpi sleep in his embraced😳 on his chest n tight arm ring😳😳😳❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

hmm kalpi love being his priority n wen rag show his right on her❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
hmm 7 minutes eye lock making rah heart beat again❤️❤️❤️❤️
haila
so cutie cute msgs
don't eat that t brin something else itna pyaar
hmm despo boy can't see tears in klpi eye want t come back but kalpi stop him
hmm kalpi was crying happy tears
rag knew wat she was going t say😳😆
hmm kalpoi nearly confessed n that hurdle kaminisss
even gauri eat dinner in her room 2 days giving them privacy
love kalpi thought about gauri n they true😳
makhi n dumla😡
suggi i bulldozer them 
how that plead t let rag hug him
kamla kamini churail tujhe t nark bhi nasib nahin hogi
haawww
how come ask kalpi t share her husband
n llove kalpi answer she love him n not losing him like she did for good for nothing aai

iss kalpi ko t  dhanda marini chahiye
wat agree t kamla word
no way
n kamla this is the limit😡 kil her 
married t sammy
haay love rag possessiveness n say enough😳
she is not sammy wife
makhi n dumla playing games
n rag ask kalpi n kalpi stated as a matter of fact
hmm precap lovely
par suggi iss ke baad main makhi n dumla ko kabhi maaf nahin karungi even though u make them ashamed of their deeds
n even wen kalpi forgive them they disgusting 
update soon
wow the truth want t know wat happen😃

Edited by sweet1308 - 8 years ago
ovee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update. The way rakshas singhania comfort his chatter box liked it. I hate makhi and dambla becoz of them ragna confession got delayed.
swara2504 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
congrats for thread three dear
akshara82 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrates for your 3rd Thread 🥳
Looking forward for your next update to know What had actually Happened that Day 
yadanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats on new 3 thread
awesome update
lolor thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
awesome update...
kalpis nightmare scared me...thnk god its dream...but it has to be dream only... 😛
kalpi on her way to confess her love & her love is impatient to hear that magical words...
but big fat haddi with her 32 teeth haddi came in btwn 😡
just want karma do its task for kamala...kalpi shud break all her relation with her...
eagerly waiting to know what happened that day???? & what pakhi had said to kalpi?????
& more than that waiting for ghoda & ghodi to start racing... 😉 😳 😆
Dimple_0510 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sugi...

U gave heart attack in the beginning.😡.. Ufff... It was a nightmare...😕

Awww... Raghav is so caring😊... He hate tears in her eyes... But kalpi named him rakshas.. Lol...

And what a telepathy... Whenever she says i love u in her mind, he could feel it.. 😛

Even in sleep, he smiles..😳

Thats what we call true love... 

Awww... They slept in each other embrace... How cute...😳

'Bulldozer?' Really kalpi? 😲

She was sleeping on him? Haha... 😆

Kalpi kalpi u r so attached rakshas singhania..

Eyelock for 7 minutes? Ragna want to create new guiness world record?😆

Longest eye lock ever in the world...

And i love their cute messages...

And raghav nah has no patience.. He want to come home at the very second when she said she want to confess something.. Despo singhania.. No patience at all...😆

And kalpi was crying in happiness...

Does he know that she wanna confess her love to him?????😲

She was going to say i love u... And the door bell rang...😡

I was not surprised when u said it was pakhi and kamla.🤢.. Because they were the only hurdle who always ruin ragna moments... Why dont raghav hire someone to kill them and bury them under the bed of Atlantic Ocean?😡😡😡

And that pakhi housefly!!! How dare u hug my sweetheart???? 😡😡😡will kill u even before kalpi if u ever touch him by ur finger... 😡Before that sugi pls give raghav several bottles of dettol to clean himself... That pakhi is full of infectious bacteria and viruses which are even more dangerous than h1n1 and hiv...😡

And kamla dumbo jerk cheapo... Is she really a mother? How can she let some other girl touch her daughter ' s husband.. Such a cheap character she is... I hate her more than pakhi...😡😡🤢

And pakhi dumbo when did u get engaged to raghav that he become ur fiance? I think this is not only pakhi's plan but kamla elephant also involved...😕

Loved how kalpi talked about her rights on her husband when that kamla buffalo tried to brainwash her...😃

And kamla said kalpi is married to sammy? How disgusting this kamla is? Sammy is like a brother to her.. But, raghav is awesome.. He grabbed his wife's waist possessively showing his rights...😛

And this dumb headed maa-beti trying to make fool of my ragna... But raghav and kalpi knew that she is acting...😉

So, kalpi wont confess? 😕

Precap... Superb.. Im waiting to know what happened... Waiting for part 44 dear.. With a lot of rakch moments...😳

Thursday come fast... Pls...😭

Love u dear...😳

Thanks for giving such a marvellous piece of writing...👏⭐️

Ufff... I forgot...

Congrats for the third thread.. Hihi...😉
abxetz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congo sughu for your third thread 👏 .and fantastic update.third thread ki pehli update meri heart ki 30 peaces banadhi 😉 kyoki mainai socha sachmai kalpi confess or rags reject 😡 😆 phir next line mai dekha tho kalpi ki sapna dha vo 😆 😆 rakcha romance dheere dheere shuru hogaye par as usual that bi****ch 😡 poo chiii 😡 kamini koyi amneshia nahi hai usai natak hai natak 😡 ye kammo 🤬 kameenai pan ki hadh hai how dare she introduce rags as poos fianc 🤬 or vo vithal 😡 dummy peace good for nothing 😡 I can't belive ki ye kalpi kammo ki beti hai.apnai beti ki weakness ko poo ki faidai keliye use karrahahai 😡 poor kalpi kithni sahogi poor soul 😭 thank god ki kalpi is not that weak agar vo pagal rags ki kareeb bi aya tho 😡 kalpi usai mardalegi and I like that part ki vo kammo ki moo par kehdiya 😡 rags ki vo gussa jab kamini nai kalps ko Sammy ki biwi kaha 🥱 posessive singhania. 😉 please poo ko kabi ragna ke samnai jeethnai math dena and ye poo or kammo ko aisai shocks dethe rehna ki aj vo darvaza kulnai ke badh kalpi rags or hum readers ko laga 😭 eagerly waiting for next update taking ye jan paye poo nai kalpi ko aisa kya bathaya 😡 or vo accident kaisai hua 😲 sughu vo kammo ab meri haath laggaye tho mai uski itni tukde karungi itni tukdai karungi par carefully karna padega kyoki kammo ki khun synaid sai bi badi poison hai.dirty w***h.aha aha kammo ko dho galiya di kaleje ko sookhoon milgaya😡 .