THREAD 3; "Journey To Be Together" - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Okay.. Readers...!!! 
Before my hectic schedule starts I finally updated one of my fvrt chapter Enjoy...!!! See you on Thursday.. πŸ˜‰
Congrats on thread 3!!! Surprising update!!! 
Oh wow mind blowing chappy πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Congrats for 3 thread dear😊
Sugi. Congo for third thread dear. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ₯³ Coming to update it was rocking. πŸ˜ƒ dhamekedaar one. But Pakhi, πŸ˜‘ u know how to make us hate her more. What I loved the most was Ragna relation, how Raghav knew even before Kalpi's confession what she wanted to say.. But their moment got ruined. πŸ˜­ Hope their understanding about each other, their unique relation, one which is more than love help them fight the evil together. Also want Raghav to tell complete truth to Kalpi, to avoid any misunderstanding between them. The story got more interesting as it's nearing end. πŸ˜³ Loving it more and more.
Congratulations sugi u have got third thread πŸ˜› Abh tho ghoda rags ki reentry kardo
Waiting for Next update plz update soon
wow almost a confession! Amazing!!!!
And porky is always famous for her timing! Landing exactly at the time!!! Grrr...
Omg 😲 first off u nearly gave me a heart attack when rags left her after she confessed... 😑 thank god it was a dream.   πŸ˜‰ then finally rags is all impatient wants to hear those three words from his wife but those two dumb kabob mein haddis show up tweedle dee and tweedle dumb πŸ˜‰ so since confession is near is hanky panky with spanky spanky and run away boxers on its way. Ghoda ko retirement se nikaal ke track pe wapas lay aao he needs his exercise he's gotten weak πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†Edited by sunyy - 8 years ago
Congo for 3rd thread... Don't worry Sugu darling.. Spamming queens mill ke 4th thread bhi ker degi... πŸ˜†
Superb update Sugu.. Makhi is back 😑 Marr jati to acha hota... Dear plzz update nxt chappy.. Waiting...