Nach Baliye 7

India-Forums

Nach Baliye 7
Nach Baliye 7

Hopelessly and insanely in love with Himanshoo & Amruta! (Page 3)

xBabyAngelx IF-Rockerz
xBabyAngelx
xBabyAngelx

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malika-E-Zain

Agree with every word!!! Himanshoo Amruta are definitely a couple I have insanely fallen for!! Day Dreaming Their story is so beautiful! Cant believe they have been together for 10 years! their loves seems so fresh!! Day Dreaming And after hearing about all the obstacles they went through, i've fallen for them even more!! Esp Himanshoo! So much respect for that guy! I wonder if guys like him do exist anymore! Embarrassed
True

xBabyAngelx IF-Rockerz
xBabyAngelx
xBabyAngelx

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanakyasharan

i totally fida over ur post...like u have just poured my heart out wid the bestest of bestest wordsClapThumbs Up

bless them n im so so so happy im their pankhaHeart

ur post is just

Nice pictures

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakyasharan

Annika_Ishqbaaz IF-Sizzlerz
Annika_Ishqbaaz
Annika_Ishqbaaz

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Agree with each and every word of urs... ''HimRuta'' is the best couple i hv seen in all the Nach seasons.

shanakyasharan

pancakes527 Goldie
pancakes527
pancakes527

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bips

I don't know ... He has spoken about their break up 2-3 times ... and every time he never fails to mention - she came and apologised because it was her fault and i forgave her ... Whats the need to shame her on national television ?

Why not just say that we both took a break in the middle but realised we loved each other ? ... bec the other couple - the mrunal one, really tried to run amruta down in those love tasks with "omg! how could you like anyone else after 7 yrs with him" type of reactions

Why speak about such private matters on air ? .. And if ppl say that this is the format of the show- well then he must have mentioned it at the time of selections/ audition/ offer to the producers. Otherwise how would they know and highlight it ?

are you serious. like he should have told such a big lie on air. and he didnt reveal everything on his own choice. there were doing an activity in which he had to speak up. either a lie or a turth. its not lik he started telling the story for no reason. if he wanted to actually hurt his wife by telling the news he would have shared it on day 1. when everyone told their story through dance. and even after he told everything he said that...no his wife was nice enough to ask for forgiveness so many times. if it were some ordinary guy. He would be like" oh i am sooo good". i accepted such a bad girl.

and if he would have told a lie. all you people would be spitting on him. callling him a lier. saying all kind of bad stuff. 

Edited by pancakes527 - 11 May 2015 at 7:29pm

shanakyasharan

bips IF-Dazzler
bips
bips

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pancakes527

I don't know ... He has spoken about their break up 2-3 times ... and every time he never fails to mention - she came and apologised because it was her fault and i forgave her ... Whats the need to shame her on national television ?

Why not just say that we both took a break in the middle but realised we loved each other ? ... bec the other couple - the mrunal one, really tried to run amruta down in those love tasks with "omg! how could you like anyone else after 7 yrs with him" type of reactions

Why speak about such private matters on air ? .. And if ppl say that this is the format of the show- well then he must have mentioned it at the time of selections/ audition/ offer to the producers. Otherwise how would they know and highlight it ?

are you serious. like he should have told such a big lie on air. and he didnt reveal everything on his own choice. there were doing an activity in which he had to speak up. either a lie or a turth. its not lik he started telling the story for no reason. if he wanted to actually hurt his wife by telling the news he would have shared it on day 1. when everyone told their story through dance. and even after he told everything he said that...no his wife was nice enough to ask for forgiveness so many times. if it were some ordinary guy. He would be like" oh i am sooo good". i accepted such a bad girl.

and if he would have told a lie. all you people would be spitting on him. callling him a lier. saying all kind of bad stuff. 

Are YOU serious ? You can't seem to distinguish between "honesty" and keeping your personal matters private. And no, all us people would not be calling him "bad stuff" if he chose to not disclose his wife's relationships. That's being mature not being a liar. And its a freaking stupid game on a stupid show not a court of law. Nobody was going to put him in jail if he kept quiet. So relax.

Most people don't air their most private moments for public consumption. But our celebrities seem to thrive on it. And here i am referring to all of them. Too less dance and too much of nonsense going on.

shanakyasharan

AllezJustine Senior Member
AllezJustine
AllezJustine

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Guys why are you reacting to the story as if she went and slept with another guy while they were together. There was no affair.  As he said they were having problems fighting, disagreeing and what not. Then they decided to go their seprate ways. Amruta after some time away felt that her liking (not sleeping or seeing or dating) someone else had affected their relationship and she came back to him and told him about it and apologiesed. He kept looking back at her when he was telling the story. 
And you know he said it took him sometime to realise that was in the past and that he could have easily been the one in that situation. And he forgave her because that is what love is all about.

If he had lied about it, well Murnal would have told people about it and she was saying that it was true even though he said it was not. So don't think it would have changed anything and I'm sure they had discussed the matter and she was okay with it so what is the problem. It's clear that they love each other. I respect Himmanshoo and I respect Amruta for her courage.  If it wss the other way around people would applauding Her and feeling that He was a typical man so why is strange when it's the girl in the wrong. Any way I believe he would have forgiven her even if it was an actual affair.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

The_TrendsetterSiddhi_Mahek_No1shanakyasharan

maaneet930 Senior Member
maaneet930
maaneet930

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Himmi and ammu are just phenomenal ...!!!
I m luving dem mire n more wid each passing day

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahek_No1shanakyasharan

The_Trendsetter IF-Dazzler
The_Trendsetter
The_Trendsetter

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pancakes527

Are YOU serious ? You can't seem to distinguish between "honesty" and keeping your personal matters private. And no, all us people would not be calling him "bad stuff" if he chose to not disclose his wife's relationships. That's being mature not being a liar. And its a freaking stupid game on a stupid show not a court of law. Nobody was going to put him in jail if he kept quiet. So relax.
He spoke up because he had no other choice! People were blaming Amruta for the little breakup they had. He just cleared that they broke up because they "both" were fighting more often. At that point of time their relation was going through a bad face and they both were fighting because of the misunderstandings! It was only after sometimes that AMruta came and told him she developed a little "liking " towards someone. (Which is is not such a big thing!) Even when some one is in a relation, he/she can develop a liking. Liking and Love are two different things. And Himanshoo wanted to praise his wife that she had the courage to accept that and apologise. 

Most people don't air their most private moments for public consumption. But our celebrities seem to thrive on it. And here i am referring to all of them. Too less dance and too much of nonsense going on.

There is nothing private about this thing when it has been published in the newspaper!! Himanshoo just wanted to clarify that breakup was not just because of Amruta, it was because of "both of them!" 

Go to top