Pleasantly surprised :) (Page 3)

vallu123 Senior Member
vallu123
vallu123

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prc_fan1

Originally posted by PagliLadki

Hi again!
Loved your review. What I love the most is that they have a male lead who doesn't believe his mother blindly rather try to see the truth also. I also love the fact that the female lead doesn't hate the lead as is the usual case. She has accepted her mistake and is trying her best to adjust with the situation while keeping her self respect intact.
And Narayani is doing a very good job as Bhanwari.
We have not interacted much but I have read your posts on TSHJA, ZW.

@bold : WORD! That is one of the things I love most about the show!

Oh and ZW is totally ruined now..I think I am just watching on to see where this is all heading towards. And TSHJA was gold. I guess that's with shows that don't go on for too long. They start well, & end well. I miss that show sometimes. 
Which show is this zw  and tshja because i don't know more than one or two show which actually maintained its theme...to be honest  I would rather watch a  show which runs for two or one and half year sticking to their theme ...I know some shows which had great start but took a u turn from the original theme...I am glad the rating system has changed..let's see how it functions...it is really sad to see beautiful themes and storylines getting butchered

BinKuchKahe. IF-Sizzlerz
BinKuchKahe.
BinKuchKahe.

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vallu123

Hi again!
Loved your review. What I love the most is that they have a male lead who doesn't believe his mother blindly rather try to see the truth also. I also love the fact that the female lead doesn't hate the lead as is the usual case. She has accepted her mistake and is trying her best to adjust with the situation while keeping her self respect intact.

Oh and ZW is totally ruined now..I think I am just watching on to see where this is all heading towards. And TSHJA was gold. I guess that's with shows that don't go on for too long. They start well, & end well. I miss that show sometimes. 
Which show is this zw  and tshja because i don't know more than one or two show which actually maintained its theme...to be honest  I would rather watch a  show which runs for two or one and half year sticking to their theme ...I know some shows which had great start but took a u turn from the original theme...I am glad the rating system has changed..let's see how it functions...it is really sad to see beautiful themes and storylines getting butchered

THSHJA - Tum Saath Ho Jab Apne. It was a 100 episodes show..it stuck to its concept & was good. 
ZW - Zindagi Wins. Started off promising.. but its kind of lost it now. 

I would recommend you to watch EVEREST, if you haven't. It was one hell of an amazing show. About 100 episodes+ It was a finite series that ended in March. Such a brilliant concept, good acting, amazing cinematography. I could just go on & on about it. That show was just PERFECT. One of the best I have seen on Indian TV in a long long time. 

Some other recommendations would be the YRF shows that came on Sony. Like Rishta.com? That show was bloody amazing as well. Just 26 episodes. 

You can PM me if you want more recommendations. I don't wanna flood this topic with stuff not related to PR. 
vallu123 Senior Member
vallu123
vallu123

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:09am | IP Logged

Hi again!

THSHJA - Tum Saath Ho Jab Apne. It was a 100 episodes show..it stuck to its concept & was good. 
ZW - Zindagi Wins. Started off promising.. but its kind of lost it now. 

I would recommend you to watch EVEREST, if you haven't. It was one hell of an amazing show. About 100 episodes+ It was a finite series that ended in March. Such a brilliant concept, good acting, amazing cinematography. I could just go on & on about it. That show was just PERFECT. One of the best I have seen on Indian TV in a long long time. 

Some other recommendations would be the YRF shows that came on Sony. Like Rishta.com? That show was bloody amazing as well. Just 26 episodes. 

You can PM me if you want more recommendations. I don't wanna flood this topic with stuff not related to PR. 

Well thanks you are right the discussion here should be limited to PR ...I loved Everest, 24,yudh,ipkknd...I  really bad for creatives and writers sometimes ...when I see great stories loosing it
EkPagliLadki Goldie
EkPagliLadki
EkPagliLadki

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 6:43am | IP Logged

Hi again!

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">@bold : WORD! That is one of the things I love most about the show!</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Oh and ZW is totally ruined now..I think I am just watching on to see where this is all heading towards. A</font>nd TSHJA was gold. I guess that's with shows that don't go on for too long. They start well, & end well. I miss that show sometimes.

TSHJA was a really good show. From the story to the screenplay acting bgm everything was up to the mark. I really miss Imaran and Mariam.

ZW is a lost case now. I watch it only for Kiran. He is a really good actor. Veer's entry seemed exciting initially but it has done the opposite.

Also read your posts or seen you on Everest and KYY forum.

Apart from Rishta.com, YRF show Mahi way is also very good. Cliche at places but inspiring and different.

Watch Manmarziyan if possible. It is also good. Fresh and different from the usual youth shows.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vallu123

EkPagliLadki Goldie
EkPagliLadki
EkPagliLadki

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 6:45am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=PagliLadki]Hi again!

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">@bold : WORD! That is one of the things I love most about the show!</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Oh and ZW is totally ruined now..I think I am just watching on to see where this is all heading towards. A</font>nd TSHJA was gold. I guess that's with shows that don't go on for too long. They start well, & end well. I miss that show sometimes.

Which show is this zw and tshja because i don't know more than one or two show which actually maintained its theme...to be honest I would rather watch a show which runs for two or one and half year sticking to their theme ...I know some shows which had great start but took a u turn from the original theme...I am glad the rating system has changed..let's see how it functions...it is really sad to see beautiful themes and storylines getting butchered

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">THSHJA - Tum Saath Ho Jab Apne. It was a 100 episodes show..it stuck to its concept & was good.</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">ZW - Zindagi Wins. Started off promising.. but its kind of lost it now.</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">I would recommend you to watch EVEREST, if you haven't. It was one hell of an amazing show. About 100 episodes+ It was a finite series that ended in March. Such a brilliant concept, good acting, amazing cinematography. I could just go on & on about it. That show was just PERFECT. One of the best I have seen on Indian TV in a long long time.</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Some other recommendations would be the YRF shows that came on Sony. Like Rishta.com? That show was bloody amazing as well. Just 26 episodes.</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">You can PM me if you want more recommendations. I don't wanna flood this topic with stuff not related to PR.</font>

Well thanks you are right the discussion here should be limited to PR ...I loved Everest, 24,yudh,ipkknd...I really bad for creatives and writers sometimes ...when I see great stories loosing it
[/QUOTE

]
Try Manmarziyan, Mahi way, Khote sikkey, Tum saath ho jab apne and reporters if you are free. Everest is also a good show. Zindagi wins was really good initially but it is becoming a bore now.

Definitely watch Rishta.com
EkPagliLadki Goldie
EkPagliLadki
EkPagliLadki

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Sorry for discussing other shows.
vallu123 Senior Member
vallu123
vallu123

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:45am | IP Logged

Sorry for discussing other shows.

Thank you...for the suggestions... I have exams...but once I am free I am going to try the list...I liked the show because characters are intelligent...I know it is a regular story where a man protects his women...but the characters plot are unusual..simple stories are beautiful... I just hope they keep delivering the same and maintain originality...

I would happy to see a good start and cherishable end of PR ...I think shows which run like for years loose their essence... One and half to two years is a good run
Julie_Star Goldie
Julie_Star
Julie_Star

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
I didn't have much expectation from this show but I started yesterday and it's surprisingly good. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RadzLuvShakti

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Piya Rangrezz Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index