Sadda Haq Season 2

India-Forums

Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

The Devilish Deal - sandhir story.chapter 4 updated pg 25 (Page 23)

Habitat_wanders IF-Rockerz
Habitat_wanders
Habitat_wanders

Posted: 18 March 2016 at 12:45am | IP Logged
i will continue this ff..
i will update ch-4 today itself..
am sorry for being so late.

had so many exams and also the net problem!!
Sorry!

Habitat_wanders IF-Rockerz
Habitat_wanders
Habitat_wanders

Posted: 20 March 2016 at 3:10am | IP Logged

Chapter 4: || No more a virgin ||

Sanyukta's pov:

Well standing in front of the door of Randhir's mansion was the last thing that I had thought today. I cannot even say no to those conditions else he will stop financing the orphanage.

I need money. I know no job in the world could provide me with the amount which I need and I cannot get back my license to practice my degree. Years of hardship failed because of him. I never expected Mayank to do this with me. He was the only person whom I trusted. Now no more trust in anyone.

"Hello virgin" this word was enough to break my trance. Little startled, I turned back and saw Randhir leaning against the main door.He was looking gorgeous. His hair was looking well f**ked up. The thin fabric of his shirt was hiding his well built abs.  After all those promises made by me, I knew I was losing myself. Losing myself for the man who knows to break everybody's heart. Still I could hear the thumping sound of my heartbeat. He was eye -f**king me. Well aware of the tension growing between us I composed myself to face this dreadful night. But will it be dreadful?

Not knowing what to do, I stood still. Not letting anything to give away I closed my eyes. But it didn't work much. I could listen to his heartbeat. His cologne, his body odor , it made me feel more aroused.

"Strip for me."

What?

I couldn't believe he just said that.

He marched towards me and there he stood, his breath mingling with mine. We were so close that one step from either of us would result in a kiss.

Not wanting that, I stepped back but Randhir stepped forward. Evil smirk was playing on his face.

How much I wanted to smack that face!

"Where are you going Virgin?"

I felt nervous in front of him. Closing my eyes, I kept a hand on my shoulder, ready to strip. To give myself to a man whom I didn't know.

But still a larger part of me wanted this. To lose myself. To not think of future.  

I slowly undressed myself.

I was standing in front of him. Almost naked. His gaze moved everywhere on my body. Stopping a while on my br**sts.  I was wearing black brassiere. 

He sat on the chair. The simple movement was so seducing.. "Come here" his voice was soft but firm. I went towards him. I don't know but somehow I was feeling brave, little turned on...

Walking, I swayed my hips.

"Aa, so little kitten wants to play?" He was looking amused.

At that moment, I felt so aroused. Suddenly, a strong hand pulled me forward. Now I was just inches away from him. His mouth was inches away from my belly..

I was again losing control .Losing myself to him. There was ache growing within me which I soon wanted to get rid off.  His warm breaths were caressing me. He placed a wet kiss on my belly. His hand was on my panties and hurriedly he ripped it off.

My heartbeat was so fast that even I could hear it.

He was giving wet kisses everywhere, even there..

I couldn't stand anymore. So I rested both my hands on chair's arm which resulted in more closeness between us. He unhooked my brassier. Now I was completely naked., at his mercy.

I was coming close to my or***m. I leaned forward to give him more of myself. His hand was moving everywhere. His mouth..his mouth was tasting me. He was holding me firmly to prevent me from falling.

"Come for me." His words undid me, allowed my release...

Abruptly he stood, pushing me slightly so I was near the bed stand.

His sweet words were tickling me.

He laid me on the bed as if I were his precious treasure. So softly...

He was kissing me everywhere. His hands pinning mine over my head. With one hand he held me, and the other roamed all over my body. His mouth met mine. His tongue demanding entrance in my mouth. And then I felt his finger slid inside me.. I gasped. He tongue played in my mouth.

"You are so beautiful, Sanyukta." He took my name for the first time. I was feeling so special.

With perfect timing, Randhir lowered his weight onto me and I first felt the pain which was quickly replaced with the immense pleasure of being completely one with him.

Opening my eyes, I saw so many emotions passing his gorgeous face, fury being the most prominent. But why??

He stood and I was about to protest on the sudden loss of contact when I heard him say rather furiously, "Why didn't you tell me about this..?"

What did I not  tell..

"YOU ARE A GODAMM VIRGIN!!" I wanted to correct him ..it's were. But stopped myself.

He was pacing around the room as a mad man..

"You should have told me.." Frustrated he ran both his hands in his hair..

" I-"

"Just shut up! You have no right to say anything.."

It was odd and many would think I am crazy but I wanted to laugh... laugh aloud.

The man whom I gave my virginity was saying it as if it were the most heinous crime ever committed by someone. It was not that I could have let him steal it. I gave my virginity because I wanted to. It was not as if I was the first person he had ever f***ed. So why was he behaving like this. In fact if one looked at his Wikipedia, there will be more about his playboy image. Okay, this was giving me some disgusted feeling but I had never felt this exquisite pleasure. I had always dreamt this. I am a modern woman with my own ways to live..

Shaking my head to end the debates going in my mind, I tried to control my anger.

"I-"

"I said shut up Miss wh**e"

How dare he call me a fu***ng wh**e.

"How dare you?" I slapped him.

Boy, he looked shocked. Good take that.

I took the bed sheet rather furiously and quickly covered myself. One second, I was turning to leave the room and the next moment, I was pinned to the wall with my face facing it.

I think pinning me to the wall was his favorite pastime.

" Don't wake the beast within me Miss Aggarwal." He twisted my wrist some more.

He raised the sheet up slowly and spread my legs apart.

I gasped when he entered me so rapidly.

I gasped when his other hand threw the sheet and played with my br****. I found him tensing up.

"Come with me.." his voice was a whisper..but soon we both felt another mindblowing or****.

And then he left me.

"Never say that again miss Aggarwal.."

With those words, he went to bathroom. And  I took small painful steps towards my room...

Randhir was feeling so furious at himself. He had never lost control.

" F**k." He smashed mirror.

In the broken pieces, he saw a faint mark of red lipstick. He remembered how she felt. So pure.

Though she was immature, he had never had s*x like this. Probably it was the best s*x of his life.

The mobile's ring brought him back to the reality.

He frowned when he looked at the caller's name. It was his secret agency whom he had given the job to find out about every single detail of her connection with the orphan.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

SwadhitasnimnikhatKRISHAJADAVpriyanka26996kasturiroy18shooooonascorpia11kyara7yashika.angelkatherieneSubhashiniiiiiArshaParshtwniLunalovegooddon girlsMagpie_newmoon18loveparshhowardscarlett

don girls IF-Rockerz
don girls
don girls

Posted: 20 March 2016 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Awesome
Will comment once finishing rising all the parts again

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Habitat_wanders

Fortitude IF-Sizzlerz
Fortitude
Fortitude

Posted: 20 March 2016 at 3:42am | IP Logged