Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BARBlE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: CaptainSpark

Thanks for the cap Barbie ðŸ˜³

BTW can u gimme the pics for making the siggie.. so I can use them. As u know all my caps are in that laptop ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

wat kind of pics u r looking for ?
CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _barbie

i hve no idea 😕 yesterday ppl rushed to download snapchat 😆  i guess yahan public chatting  hoti hogi shayad 😕

so many chatting aaps are there   kitno ke bare me pata lagaye hum 😕 😆  this snapchat arrived , while i was flirting with viber 😆 😆
[/QUOTE

I deleted viber ðŸ˜† I didnt even understand how they chatted wid celebs in viber ðŸ˜• now how to go about snapchat.. will he actually reply me and all? ðŸ˜²

and how do we find sumedh on snapchat then without he telling his ID! 

CaptainSpark thumbnail

kaha gayi thi mujhe akela chhod kar ? 😆 😆

Khaane gayi thi ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† 
CaptainSpark thumbnail

wat kind of pics u r looking for ?

The type of expressions he gave to charu when bindu caught him..he was saying about his plan..like those caps ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰
BARBlE thumbnail

I deleted viber ðŸ˜† I didnt even understand how they chatted wid celebs in viber ðŸ˜• now how to go about snapchat.. will he actually reply me and all? ðŸ˜²

and how do we find sumedh on snapchat then without he telling his ID! 

i hve no clue 😕  and yes i too havent figured out yet  how the public chat with celebs work on viber 😆
BARBlE thumbnail

The type of expressions he gave to charu when bindu caught him..he was saying about his plan..like those caps ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰

like smirk wala pics ?
CaptainSpark thumbnail
Like those smiling pics... sweet wala! Arrey that epi where he says to charu... check caps of dat epi.. check my twitter ACC ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
CaptainSpark thumbnail
I am only expert on Whatsapp ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
moku99 thumbnail

i hve no idea 😕 yesterday ppl rushed to download snapchat 😆  i guess yahan public chatting  hoti hogi shayad 😕

so many chatting aaps are there   kitno ke bare me pata lagaye hum 😕 😆  this snapchat arrived , while i was flirting with viber 😆 😆

I've been using snapchat from a long time and when i found out sumedh used it too, i was sooo happy. 😃But i don't know his ID😕. I heard he added some sumedhians on snapchat . Meri baari kabh aayegi ðŸ˜­
Snapchat isn't a chatting app, though you can chat with people.😛 It is mainly for taking photos and sending it to your friends for a limited time, maximum 10 secs.
P.S. agar kisiko sumedh ka snapchat ID pata chale to mujhe batana please.😳 Bhagwan aapko khush rakhenge ðŸ˜†
CaptainSpark thumbnail
Thik hai bata dungi ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† But u can add him if u have his id and then u can send his photos? ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²