Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: _barbie

aaj k episode me sushim wala part kitna achha tha πŸ˜ƒ  sab rajkumar sushim ki jay jaykar kar rahe the  πŸ₯³  that was music to my ears  

as expected bindu phir se mamu ban gaye... and rajkumar k face pe wo mischievous smile wapas aa gayi 😳

Sahi huya. Mujhe toh bas woh part itni cute lagi jab SUshim bole "Pitaji mein toh bas Maa se baat.." Yeh toh typical bachhe ka bbaat hai 😳
CaptainSpark thumbnail

Sumedh Mudgalkar @Beatking_Sumedh
Its so good to live your actual life for a break after experiencing a lng period of profession

Embedded image permalink

sumedh is looking gorgeous in this pic...

happy that he is enjoying... but but...

it means less sushim in episode 

note to self --> *lets not be selfish*  πŸ€”

Arey they planning to take a leap?? DONT TELL ME!!!!! !😲😲😲
BARBlE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: CaptainSpark

Sahi huya. Mujhe toh bas woh part itni cute lagi jab SUshim bole "Pitaji mein toh bas Maa se baat.." Yeh toh typical bachhe ka bbaat hai 😳

haan 😳  wo ekdum typical pampered bachha hai😳
BARBlE thumbnail

Arey they planning to take a leap?? DONT TELL ME!!!!! !😲😲😲

no no, abhi leap bahut duuur hai πŸ˜‰  πŸ˜ƒ  do din ki chhutti mili hogi
CaptainSpark thumbnail

i liked him almost from beginning, like from one week after his introductionπŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

i told my friend, yaar rajkumar sushim pasand aa raha hai mujhe , on 24th feb πŸ˜† and i made my #TeamSushim thread on 28th feb πŸ˜› ----> http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4320960

to be particular i started 'liking' him from the episode when ashok was doing shiv ratri puja and he went there and started whipping ashok πŸ˜›  that aggression and anger impressed me 😳 😳

@brish - m surprised u hated him for that long πŸ˜†  coz u left comment on my #TeamSushim thread on 3rd march where u wrote that u liked the guy playing sushim 🀣

frankly i did not even know a historical character like such existed in history πŸ˜›  just after this sushim caught my attention , i researched from net about real sushim , and turned overtly sympathetic towards him  😭  😭

u liked him then xD I toh almost cried when he whipped Ashok because that time I had diff thoughts.. (I will elaborate in DM. A lot to say here.)

Waise yes Sushim is cute handsome and hhawt that is from the beginning!! uska toh koi shaq nahi hai na πŸ˜†
and abt ur team sushim thread it was so cute u said "u all wont bash him haan" AWW!! πŸ˜†
And I do like the guy who plays sushim.. I was just angry with the character,,, aur pata nahi how now I LOVE HIM

CaptainSpark thumbnail

no no, abhi leap bahut duuur hai πŸ˜‰  πŸ˜ƒ  do din ki chhutti mili hogi

Sure na ? 😭😭
BARBlE thumbnail

u liked him then xD I toh almost cried when he whipped Ashok because that time I had diff thoughts.. (I will elaborate in DM. A lot to say here.)

Waise yes Sushim is cute handsome and hhawt that is from the beginning!! uska toh koi shaq nahi hai na πŸ˜†
and abt ur team sushim thread it was so cute u said "u all wont bash him haan" AWW!! πŸ˜†
And I do like the guy who plays sushim.. I was just angry with the character,,, aur pata nahi how now I LOVE HIM

yes i said it with lots of love πŸ˜†  back then forumwalas were not bashing him much , actual bashing was happening on twitter.  now the situation has reversed πŸ˜†  on twitter,now they praise his acting and looks , but here crazy ashok supporters has replaced the neutral members and started bashing sushim mindlessly
BARBlE thumbnail

Sure na ? 😭😭

ya almost πŸ˜ƒ  i read on contiloe website how the story will progress...
CaptainSpark thumbnail

yaar not just coz wat he is doing with sushim , but i m observing something very weird in chanakya's behavior for quite some time πŸ˜•  attitude towards sushim is just the recent addition

i knw this is not the correct thread to discuss details about him , i thought of making a topic on it, but given how lazy the the forum is, i dint and now that i m  a known sushim admirer , i thought ppl will think i m saying all this out of frustration

we are discussing it in accordance to Sushim and we are talking about the SHOW's portrayal of Chanakya. I totally support the real Chanakya as i know he is not a lobbyist 😑 so no worries discuss him

first of all , as per my understanding he holds no formal position in royal court. he is supposed to act only as a guardian. so him influencing bindu to act in a certain manner is understandable , but deeds like stopping the coronation shud b regarded unconstitutional interference in proceeding of royal court.

LOL. Ok but even if we accept his opinion is taken as regard.. lets see it this way that he just wanted to say to Samrat its not rght.. okay his opinion. But what I dont understand is what is wrong in him becoming the Yuvraj. I think it is radhagupt who was pro ashoka and not chanakya. I am afraid he wasnt in the condition to go here and there saying this and that. He was quite old when he brought Chandragupt.

about your point, yes yaar πŸ˜•  for last few days he is going on n on how siamak cant b king becos he has khorasani blood... WTH .  so what he hs khorasani blood, he is a mauryan too . and if he had that much objection about mixing of blood , then why did he allow the marraige to take place ? same discriminaion  from his side for justin and helena too... that their origins are greek. suppose agar helena negative character na hoti , toh ye nainsaafi hoti na unke aur justin k saath! aise discrimination agar ho, toh +ve character bhi  - ve ban jaye...

Dear Helena is one of the most interesting love stories of CGM! I read about it in the net and I dont think she was liek this. Most importantly ashokavadhana does not refer to her like this.. not any account of Bindusar. This is totally wrong... and Justin is anyways the eldest. I dont understand... history has the example of such a HUGE war just because of dis...(Kurukshetra!) .. having the legal ELDEST in the throne. I dont know why justin is not king. WTH! Khorassani khun so what? Chanakya's greatest quote is "A man is known for his deeds, not his birth." IDK what these makers plan...

about sushim , this is wat he said in friday's episode ------>

" Sushim ne jis prakar se shama maangi, uss balak ke netro me vishaili rajniti ki kutilta pratyaksh dekhi maine. Ek uttejit balak ko vikrit mansikta se grath yuvak k roop mein dekha maine usse... issliye maine usse aisa dand diya hai, jo dand uski pariksha lega aur iss pariksha me uska dhong sabke samaksh  prakat ho jayega 

Ashok k liye jo yojna maine banayi hai, uske liye ye anivarya hai"

this is an ACHARYA (GURU) talking, i m stunned. matlab being a teacher , a guardian u give an assignment to ur pupil and pray that they fail to complete it πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ  to reiterate ur point , why didnt he train the existing rajkumars accordingly on the first place πŸ˜• πŸ˜•  now that the bus has missed the stoppage , he is calling my boy names

DISGUSTING.

m sure the real one had no similarities in nature with this one , so that i can still say that i have regards for this historical character

my response in blue
CaptainSpark thumbnail

ya almost πŸ˜ƒ  i read on contiloe website how the story will progress...

how how how!!!!