Sorry deleted it. - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by mahwash22

Amaziiing! I'm already hooked on this beautiful story. It's so fresh and different :)

Aahil is a psychiatrist! Hot damn! I cannot wait to see how it would unfold.. I wonder how their sessions will go..

Beautiful start. Especially how Jannat is behaving.. Cannot wait to see what her story really is. I would love to read what will happen next. Count me in :) ❤️

Dr. Aahil and Jannat's Treatment Sessions coming up next. So brace yourself for.. Sorry can't reveal it. It's a suspense.
For those who have reserved and yet to unreserve.. Get started already you lazy a**.. Come on.. I really put all my energy after long day's work into this.. So please.
SONU2408, adventure_gurl and darkice7_12.. Thank you so much for your appreciation guys. It means a lot to me, esp. after all my creativity gets crushed each day under the heavy account books, bills, cash memos, cheques, and official letters.
Great update! 👏

can't wait to see how Aahil saves jannat and who he is exactly. Glad to see that EMA will still be a part of it, since I love the aspect of falling in love despite yourself. 😳

update soon!
wow👏
This is looking a psycho thriller!

"Aahil asked suspiciously with his sexy smouldering and one raised eyebrow expression, which he has mastered so competently" this- I imagine Aahil here and made a mess of the keyboard with my drool😡

their meeting starts with a hug😳 I am imagining Sahil hug after kabristan fiasco. when Sanam is unconsciously hugging Ahil.

so he picked her up in his arms and made her lie on the bed- Jannat fainted on right time.

Hubby  dearest is shady according to the army, intelligence, etc... a suspect. Good.⭐️
Edited by JShukla - 8 years ago
Originally posted by JShukla

"Aahil asked suspiciously with his sexy smouldering and one raised eyebrow expression, which he has mastered so competently" this- I imagine Aahil here and made a mess of the keyboard with my drool😡

their meeting starts with a hug😳 I am imagining Sahil hug after kabristan fiasco. when Sanam is unconsciously hugging Ahil.

so he picked her up in his arms and made her lie on the bed- Jannat fainted on right time.

Hubby  dearest is shady according to the army, intelligence, etc... a suspect. Good.⭐️
I just love KV's raised eyebrow expression and the smouldering look he gives, so I just wanted everyone to picture KVB as Aahil giving those sexy expressions via his eyes. Something like naughty and suspicious.
Great update. Just loved it. It's very thrilling. Continue soon.
Darkice, Simran, Khushbloom.. Thank you so much for you kind words of appreciation. Will try to update soon. Actually I have finished the 4th i.e., the last part. I'm having trouble with the 3rd part. Guys please help me and pls suggest that how you want Jannat's behaviour towards Dr.Aahil?? Aggressive, Regressive i.e., indifferent and quiet or Initially quiet and shy but later on Trusting???
If no one is interested in reading this fanfic and giving me some ideas for further parts. Should I delete it then????