Humsafars

India-Forums

   
Humsafars
Humsafars

||:Happy Birthday Harshad Chopda;Moments Of Our Superstar:|| (Page 16)

-uroohciansxx- IF-Rockerz
-uroohciansxx-
-uroohciansxx-

Joined: 14 February 2011
Posts: 5159

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Prem Juneja
He is a son that every parent wants. He is respectful, hard-working and a successful businessman. He is also the type of brother that every youngster wants. He loves his brothers and sisters too much. His family means everything to him. People could say that he has everything, but what he does not have is what everybody does not know. He has always had the dream of meeting his true love. He is positive that there is somebody out there made only for him, a person who waits for him. How he finds his true love is in the story itself.Embarrassed
Harshad Chopra as Prem Juneja

-uroohciansxx- IF-Rockerz
-uroohciansxx-
-uroohciansxx-

Joined: 14 February 2011
Posts: 5159

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 6:18am | IP Logged
A little reserved by nature and very close to his family, Anurag can be a tad possessive about the people he loves, but he loves with all his heart and soul. The first thing that strikes about Anurag as a kid is his obesity. He is 99 kilos and happily growing to be even fatter. He shares a very special bond with his mother, but is scared of his father. He loves his parents and respects them. He is not actually shy but a little reserved. Though eating is his weakness he maintains a thoughtful mind and always thinks before he speaks. When he grows up and comes back from abroad he looks and appears a different person altogether. He looks handsome and is well dressed and well behaved. He appears to be the typical English bred young man who speaks softly and believes firmly in the values of life. When he falls for Taani he sacrifices his life and soul for her love.Embarrassed
Still image of Harshad from Tere Liye
ZoyaSalman Newbie
ZoyaSalman
ZoyaSalman

Joined: 18 May 2015
Posts: 29

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Set the world on fire with your dreams and use the flame to light a birthday candle.  Today is the day you were brought into this world to be a blessing and inspiration to the people around you! You are a wonderful person. HAPPY BIRTHDAY !! 

-Megha- Senior Member
-Megha-
-Megha-

Joined: 04 September 2010
Posts: 147

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 6:37am | IP Logged
lover u harshad


-Megha- Senior Member
-Megha-
-Megha-

Joined: 04 September 2010
Posts: 147

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZoyaSalman

Set the world on fire with your dreams and use the flame to light a birthday candle.  Today is the day you were brought into this world to be a blessing and inspiration to the people around you! You are a wonderful person. HAPPY BIRTHDAY !! 



lovely wishesSmile
-Megha- Senior Member
-Megha-
-Megha-

Joined: 04 September 2010
Posts: 147

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ProudHarshad-

A little reserved by nature and very close to his family, Anurag can be a tad possessive about the people he loves, but he loves with all his heart and soul. The first thing that strikes about Anurag as a kid is his obesity. He is 99 kilos and happily growing to be even fatter. He shares a very special bond with his mother, but is scared of his father. He loves his parents and respects them. He is not actually shy but a little reserved. Though eating is his weakness he maintains a thoughtful mind and always thinks before he speaks. When he grows up and comes back from abroad he looks and appears a different person altogether. He looks handsome and is well dressed and well behaved. He appears to be the typical English bred young man who speaks softly and believes firmly in the values of life. When he falls for Taani he sacrifices his life and soul for her love.Embarrassed
Still image of Harshad from Tere Liye


onuEmbarrassed
-Megha- Senior Member
-Megha-
-Megha-

Joined: 04 September 2010
Posts: 147

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ProudHarshad-

Prem Juneja
He is a son that every parent wants. He is respectful, hard-working and a successful businessman. He is also the type of brother that every youngster wants. He loves his brothers and sisters too much. His family means everything to him. People could say that he has everything, but what he does not have is what everybody does not know. He has always had the dream of meeting his true love. He is positive that there is somebody out there made only for him, a person who waits for him. How he finds his true love is in the story itself.Embarrassed
Harshad Chopra as Prem Juneja

prem Day Dreaming


PRIYENKAHARSHAD Groupbie
PRIYENKAHARSHAD
PRIYENKAHARSHAD

Joined: 08 June 2013
Posts: 85

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 6:47am | IP Logged
happy
wala

birth day..
supper star...

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Harshad Chopda Interview Part 6 F32

Author: -RushTrip-   Replies: 2   Views: 1188

-RushTrip- 2 1188 16 May 2015 at 10:29am by -Yasi-
Throwback Thursdays | Humsafars | Harshad Chopda Interview Part 6

Author: -uroohciansxx-   Replies: 4   Views: 758

-uroohciansxx- 4 758 14 May 2015 at 11:25am by rs.shailu29
Harshad Chopda Interview Part 5 F32

Author: -RushTrip-   Replies: 3   Views: 935

-RushTrip- 3 935 12 May 2015 at 8:42am by Sandia
|||| Mr. Harshad Chopda Birthday Preparation Party ||||

Author: -uroohciansxx-   Replies: 1   Views: 1060

-uroohciansxx- 1 1060 13 April 2015 at 8:25am by MaddyB

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Humsafars Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index