veeraliyah chemistry and ishans love

fabme thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I guess ishan and aliyah are happening after all, so right now we know malvika is insecure and soon to be heartbroken, veer and aliyah are friends but he still hasnt told her anything, so Veer-Alia fight in future for sure.
Took ishan a long time to figure out things, for a psychologist hes really slow. 

And even though I want to see veer-aliyah happen (still not given up hope) I am going to accept ishan-aaliyah if aliyah accepts ishans proposal and there is a possibility veer is not a permanent cast member, he may leave when his purpose is complete. 

BUT, the cvs might just twist the tale and aliyah will fall for veer? Maybe date veer for a while because well ZW is about mature relationships like greys anatomy

To look at it one way, veer literally knows aliyah for years and ishan only few months,aliyahs dad will totally approve veer

What do you guys say ? 

I thought it was so funny when KD was like fight was about a girl, both veer and ishan said "Listen KD"

Loved the veer aliyah hug and date also :( want to see so much more..why CVs are you playing with us...

Veer is so hot when he talks to aliyah as "aap" "major akhtar aksar AAP ki bate kiya karte the"
Edited by fabme - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
i dont think its final. aaliya loves ishaan and ishaan realised that he loves aaliya too.. but since this is a show, twists are on its way for sure. and looking at the way they are rushing on ishaan's part, i think its veer aaliya who is going to end up. that lift scene might be a hint.. we all will think its ishaan but last minute aaliya will end up with veer ..

Jessicarh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome episode..
i was laughing..giggling..smiling all through the episode..😆
It had everything alishan, VeeYa, kd, dr.bedi, malvika,
VeeYa hug..then dinner...❤️
Bas mariam nahi thi...yaaar!! I missed her;)
As i am more attracted towards VeeYa..so i liked their scenes more...n i am happy that finally they are talking like normal human beings
but why he's hiding the truth from aliya..why????
Kd was funny..."dr.sinha ke wajah se hospital ki image kharab hui..aur baaki kasar in dono ne puri kar di😆
Shanaya_MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
totally! loved the epi as usual..KD at his best! lol
and about the couples..
I'm actually so confused right now
i love aliya-ishaan but I'm starting to warm up to the 
idea of aliya-veer pair
theres definitely chemistry in both!

AliShaan - frendship to love..very pure n honest..their cute nokh-jhoks n how much they care for each other is very sweet 😳 but they do lack the oomph n hot factor though..like wenvr i see them onscreen i find them very adorable,cute and sweet..which is fine bt dat oomph factor is missing.

AliVeer - they are just getting to know each other and they allrdy have so much chemistry! their 'relationship' has that aggression,oomph and hotness to it 😳 but they do lack the sweetness! 

so i guess in both they lack something but i like both the pairings! 
and we can all see that both ishaan and veer care for aliya n are quiet possessive too! 
never been so confused about anything like dis..lol 😆
can't decide whom to root for yet..i guess have to just wait n watch  
Edited by Shanaya_MaNan - 8 years ago
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I honestly am keeping my fingers crossed for AliShaan as endgame <3 They have been so amazing & just plain addictive and REFRESHING since day 1 <3 
I was attracted to this show because it had a feel good, mature air about it, & AliShaan gave me the same feels. Whereas VeerYa somehow give me the vibes I get from most dislike to potential lover couples. Its not that I don't like the kind.. I mean who doesn't. They are the most popular kind for a reason. But its that different vibe that I get from AliShaan that I would love to see this time <3 

The quadrilateral is an interesting equation, though Malvika needs to be fixed up. She's the only bland spot right now in it...where the rest of the three have a sort of complexity, Malvika is slowly turning into an obssessive, whimsy girlfriend, unable to keep her proffessional cool which is what her initial character sketch was mainly about.