Want more n more Sidyaali seans Cvs.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
We want more n more Sidyaali scenes CVS n that too hot romantic one please ek fan ki pukaar dun loo.
Hope u understand.Guyz kuch toh samjhaao in cvs ko.
yeah!! i mean all the pairs r getting gud place on screen... evn UT nd rose🤢... bt sidyali😭... 
really want thm🤗... siyali shuld not alwayz be a angry young women😡 be4 him... if she doesnot lyk him atleast don't make her hate frm the core... 
badly need sidyali😵...
Yes badly need sidyali scenes...They re the backbone of the show...They re most happening couple of WH
Want them to romance 
It's all the fault of CVs.. There is no need to make kriss as sid's gf and that kiss..   🤢.. Agar krissan -sid angle nahi hota toh kabse Sidyali romance start ho jaati.. They can't show male lead two timing,and also siya won't fall for a boy who is in a relationship with someother girl.. Most important thing , she witnessed their kiss..i just hope ,they show kris-sid break up and show some good romantic scenes between them..Till then they can show cute nokh-jhok scenes, eye locks,Thinking about each other,fall scenes etc.. 😳
Originally posted by greeshma014

It's all the fault of CVs.. There is no need to make kriss as sid's gf and that kiss.. 🤢.. Agar krissan -sid angle nahi hota toh kabse Sidyali romance start ho jaati.. They can't show male lead two timing,and also siya won't fall for a boy who is in a relationship with someother girl.. Most important thing , she witnessed their kiss..i just hope ,they show kris-sid break up and show some good romantic scenes between them..Till then they can show cute nokh-jhok scenes, eye locks,Thinking about each other,fall scenes etc.. 😳

Agree greesh
Originally posted by sidyalifan

Yes badly need sidyali scenes...They re the backbone of the show...They re most happening couple of WH
Want them to romance 

Being a Sidyaaliholic I sometimes feel bored when there r no Sidyaali seen but due the Vibhath scenes there is still some relief.