THE LOCKET REPOSTED (5) *** Epilogue pg 115 *** - Page 84

Posted: 8 years ago
Chpt 100
Congratulations for competing 100 chapters.👏
This story has been a dedication to true love. Both have had ups and downs and misunderstanding in between the long road they have walked down but finally the trust and belief they had in their love for each other has made it possible for them to overcome everything. The romance is hot and passionate and may it last for eternity 🤗
Originally posted by Alpha01

Chpt 100
Congratulations for competing 100 chapters.👏
This story has been a dedication to true love. Both have had ups and downs and misunderstanding in between the long road they have walked down but finally the trust and belief they had in their love for each other has made it possible for them to overcome everything. The romance is hot and passionate and may it last for eternity 🤗
@underlined:  Thank you😃
chapter 85
it was such a cute and sweet update
maan ne geet ka mazak udaya aur geet bechari usse maar bhi nahi payi
lagta hai megha hipoonam aur chandan ko kareeb laayegi
uff this brij tara aur megha ko kidnap kiya
vinash kale viprit buddhi
yehi haal hai brij ka
Part 99-so hot passionate update finally they became one by all means again maan just thinks about her n her comfort he makes her fogets everything their love making was very passionate loved the part
Part 100-beautiful update oops maan became possisseve because of rain now he is here rain cant touch his giit they can get enough of each other amazing part
a memory from last year

Originally posted by mishtimohabbat

99:
How does One define the physiology of Love?
I always wondered how the writers of our forum can so easily glide their way through its writing. And I am still wondering because Avi you have done a fine job of it!! Generally I hear readers say please include 18+ or hot moments... but today I realized that you neither need over the top description of every crook and corner touched nor do you need elaboration on the euphoria of emotions that bursts in those moments... Personal muse but as a reader... I just want to feel this sense of celebration between the two lovers, feel the warmth of their love but not exactly their love making!
And this is what I felt, the comfort zone which Maan created for his Geet using his gentle caresses, her innocent care and giving meaning to the solah singhar' his lady love has done for him.
All was almost similar to what I felt while reading.. Not a moment was awkward or unabashed for me.. for that I thank you Ji.. Because honestly.. You and your story has become very close to my heart.. I look forward to reading it all so much .. that I wouldn't want to hold anything sour /bitter in this Mishti filled memory of mine.. well the only bittersweet is its end.
Every woman wishes for a bed of roses, when she stands to take vows with the man heavens have chosen for her...but not every woman gets it and more importantly not everyone woman deserves it...But your Geet deserves every petal that was showered on her.. Almost childish to say but I know you will understand this Jazbaati Mishti Avi; though its fictional but I wish the scent of those roses to whisper and linger for the rest of their life... Almost non-fictional too because in each of these characters...and their moments...lies pieces and memories of the person behind the name Avi/Dqno1... and for that beautiful married young working woman living abroad away from home and yet who made her own home with the Dev of her Life... I wish the same too.
PS: All this sounds like a conclusive comment... But it isn't, since a century is on its way... but there are many more centuries to come from Your way ahead!! ... will never let go the writer in you... take a break but you got to come back for us.
Mishti Love 99 times more than before.. a century less than the one to come ..Hehehee

Just managed to write this comment while at work and you have posted the centurian chapter... Will read tonight and hopefully comment will follow straight after ..
thank you Ji for giving us such frequent number of chapters.. 🤗 😳
Chapter 99

loved it. finally they became one. As always, Maan made sure Geet was not scared or nervous.
Chapter 99:
After the years long of waiting and crossing all the test of times, finally they became one in all sense.. Loved the update.. the lines were so beautifully perfect for their togetherness
This Maan is absolutely awesome.. Geet didnt have to tell anything.. he just understood her feelings without need of any words..
even at the moment, when they both were so lost in the passion.. he understood her fear and somehow made it better for her..
This Maan n Geet are absolutely adorable.. everytime Maan surprises with his understanding and she always comes first for him, and her wishes are always above his.. and on the other side, how much ever shy she is, she never cease to surprise him by letting go of her inhibitions to express her love..
Such a selfless, absolutely awesome love ..

Edited by Shruthe - 8 years ago
Chapter 100:
Congrats on hitting century.. as much as am glad for the 100th update, iam gonna miss this FF updates so much..
Loved the update... More of love and passion..
Few small small things just made it even more beautiful.. Like Geet remembering Maan introducing her as Geet Maan Khurana.. her thoughts about him as to how much he is different in a personal level from his professional attitude.. 
the rain sequence was awesome.. with all the barriers gone, they just dont seem to get enough of each other.. 5 years of love and waiting finally ended and they are just lost in the passion of their love..

Epilogue on sunday 😲.. try to post it early na...
and i just hope its a big one.. 😃 (selfish i know... but i wanna read much about these two and other characters too)
Not just MG, i am gonna miss all the other characters over here... Each of them is very close to my heart...