THE LOCKET REPOSTED (5) *** Epilogue pg 115 *** - Page 2

taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Part 79
Kabir is truly at cross roads on one hand he has his mother
that he cannot ignore her pain her hurt and all her sufferings
and on the other hand he has his love that is related to Brij
I'm just hoping Kabir founds out that Brij is not a true Thakur
hopefully it can ease the problem a bit .
its sad that both Tara and Megha had two different childhoods
while the Khurana's loved Megha , Tara was been treated bad
Geet and Maan spending blissful moments together is always magical

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

susm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Chapter 79:

Lovely update. It's girls time. Loved how Geet is helping Tara by getting close to Megha. I know Kabir is not thinking right. But he is a son who saw his mother struggling in the hands of Brij n how her life changed after that. N he don't know about Megha parents n how Poonam is also victim in Brij hands. He think they r perfect family. But when he comes to know about Megha family he will not leave her but want to be with her.
singh24 thumbnail

ðŸ¤—  Hi Avi 

For new thrd...🥳
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
emotional update, well written! Kabir in turmoil! he will leave Megha as she has her family! she deserves better! Geet refuses 2 wear the nightdress knowing her naughty Maan! emotional Geet when they talk abt her mom! Geet thinking abt thudilious Maan! awesome Maaneet moments! Get realises she shld have changed!
anime_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
chap 79

OH my God !!!!! thats worse than knowing ur mother was raped !! 

it was seeing his mother being raped !!!! Ya Allah !!! 

I can't imagine ... I have no words to describe what he must have felt... 

nooo kabir can't take this decision ... no1 can be that selfish ...taking decision. without consulting others ...

life is not like a dice ... when finished playing thrown away ... or thrown like in a game ... 

I am not making sense ..

tom. and jerry lol ... yea I can see that ..

Maan is magic something else... again stopped at the crucial moment ... Geet forgot she was wearing the nightie ... 

Megha .. both Geet and Tara was hinting at her subtly ...hope everything turns out right by Megha..
payal.gupta177 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ch 79  Fabulous update..Feeling bad for Kabir as he is in an emotional turmoil..One side he wanted to punish Brij who attacked his mother. but on the other side he learned that Brij is now related to Megha and it will be a disaster to do so..Hope Kabir comes to know that Brij is not a Thakur..Loved Maaneet's romance..
fict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Chapter 79

Kabir had to face a situation none deserves to. To see his mother being attacked like that was hell for him. He should get a chance to punch that Brij before he is killed. His decision to separate from Megha was a son's love for his mother and things will work out for him.

Three musketers are fun when together but they all have their share of sadness in  their past.

Thanks for pm.

Endgame thumbnail
Part 79-kabir found that brij was responsible for his mothers wrost condition but he cant take such decision to seperate megha from him because she is a thakur brij is her uncle who tried to kill her just hope he will talk to his mother before doing anything surely megha would want to be with them other than her long lost family girls night together geet was so shy to wear that nightdress aww she forgot to change went to meet maan cant wait 4 next thnx 4 pmEdited by Drashtilove - 8 years ago
ramarora thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ch-79
bichara kabir!!!!!!!!!!
is brij ne kitne logon ko pareshaan kiya😡
maithili had to bear so much!!!!!!!!!!
ab kabir megha ka dil torne ki soch raha hai😕
wow!!!!!! girl party...having fun ...trying new outfits😊
geet maan ke paas jaye bina reh nahi payi😆
very very bad place to stop😡...waiting for more😃
BloodDiamond thumbnail