Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

THE LOCKET REPOSTED (5) *** Epilogue pg 115 *** (Page 138)

pearl.white Goldie
pearl.white
pearl.white

Posted: 30 October 2015 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Chapter 91

The magnitude of his love overwhelms me!! Embarrassed Koi kisise itna pyaar kkaise kar sakta hai!! She is his Panacea, she is his Pain.

She cannot bear the distances he is creating and he cannot bear to hold her without desiring for more!!

After the dance, she cannot bear the agony of him staying away for his promise.

"Temptation, I have named thee and thy name is woman."

And her innocent seduction is going to be hus death. The tigress wants revenge, and her tiger back with all his naughtiness.

And tada!!! He is back!! She is ready to surrender and he is all excited.

But Ohmigod! Ohmigod! Ohmigod!!
The conversation that followed was so hilarious!! Ye itni innocent hai!!

Dr. Sid ki pills!!... LOL

Maan decided an immediate lesson to bring her to his graduation level... LOL LOL

And her questions... ROFL!!

And Munda is too sweet!! The way he desires her companionship in every step of their relationship is simply beyond words.

Back to Delhi!! KYa jugad hai dono bhaiyo ka!! Devv is too good!! Maan babu actor ban gaye!

But bacchuu, dadima ki hawk eyes se nahi bachoge!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dqno1

pearl.white Goldie
pearl.white
pearl.white

Posted: 30 October 2015 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Chapter 92

Chandan and Poonam... Finally 20 saal baad Poonam ka Chaand nikal aaya!! Embarrassed

Megha's antics have brought them close!! Maaneet ke case mei silences were enchanting but in Chandan and Poonam's case, these very silences were deafening and painful!!

Poonam is sincere in her efforts. And she gets to know his tale of love. And it is time for a second chance!!

The mangalsutra scene was excellent. The feelings that Chandan ynderwent, right from despair at his beloved wearing Jeet's mangalsutra to the budding hope and elation at her acceptance and hint.

She is all set to grab some happiness. He is first baffled and then giddy with joy!! Sneaking out to marry!! Way to go dearies!!

And his honest request touched my heart...

And Tara and Megha along with Khuranas and Bhattacharyas are ready to join the wedding!!

Chandan and Poonam were so cute while sneaking out!! Awieee!!!

Everybody attended the not so secret wedding.

And it is their time to love!!

By the way, the reaction of the to-be-weds on finding the family at the wedding must have been jaw-dropping!! LOL

dqno1

pearl.white Goldie
pearl.white
pearl.white

Posted: 30 October 2015 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Chapter 93

Gosh!! The lovely Khuranas have their share of crazy relatives, who are trying to fill Dadima's ears against her daughters... But Dadima is a fountain of love and respect...

Ah.. A glimpse of Sherlock and Watson after long!! These two are have a wicked sense of humour!!

Maaneet arguing as he got the cat out of the bag. And the crazy relatives hounding them!!
Lovebirds want some love time!!

Maan managed to get her alone and finding her adorned in his gift was overwhelming for him.

And Annie arrived!! So glad that you changed her!! I abhorred the originals and their signature tune was a torture!!

Munda all grumbling and cribbing!! Yeh bohut kuch naughty harkatei karne wala hai Geet se milne ko!!

And Annie is a rockstar cupid-in-makng just like her awesome dadi. Saare relatives ko line pe le aayi!!

Ae lo!! Arjun planning a bachelor party!! Khud toh Annie se pitegaa, saath saath Dev aur Maan ko le doobega!! Dev dude, beware of you shrew!!

dqno1

dqno1 IF-Stunnerz
dqno1
dqno1

Posted: 30 October 2015 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SGAYATRI

I want to read this ff can i get a password

sorry dear
my older stories are not available
pearl.white Goldie
pearl.white
pearl.white

Posted: 30 October 2015 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Chapter 94
A nice insight into Sasha's feelings. I wont call her love superficial but it lacked the depth that Geet has. Or she was investing herself in a heart already taken!! But dil toh dil hai!!
Such a beautiful bond of friendship between Dev and Sasha. He was there for her without making her feel inadequate about herself. Friends for life!!

Ye beeji and buaji are making Geet slave around. Maan ko pata chala toh he is gona blow off his rocker.

Wow! Truth and Dare. Dev ne Tara ko kaise kaise nicknames diye hai.
And Sasha got Geet to sing a song for Maan at Dev's cue . Maan simply could not control himself on facing her genuine emotions. He went to her and took her into his loving embrace. And the cat is out of the bag!!

The boys were thrown out!! Interesting challenge!!

dqno1

pearl.white Goldie
pearl.white
pearl.white

Posted: 30 October 2015 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Chapter 95

Maan bechara!! Khud ki popat karwa li!! Kya kya sapne sajaye the! All phus!! Lol!

What a pathetic bachelor party. Arjun traps his BIL. And the boys sent pics to the girls. Seriously yeh heroes bina girls ke pakke zero hai!! And Adi is supercute!!

Tara handled Dev well. And Arjun is such a perfect husband, melted at the sight of his heavily pregnant wife. Took her home and gave a foot massage!!

Maan is a dramebaaz. Geet ko kitna tang kiya. But his heart is ruled ny her, couldnt keep himself away!!

And when Geet launched into a tirade, there appeared his rescuer Dev. I adore Dev and Maan.

Kitni overacting ki Maan ne. And then he romanced his way to outhouse. Geet really loves him. And naughtiness and love colored their paradise!

dqno1

pearl.white Goldie
pearl.white
pearl.white

Posted: 01 November 2015 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Chapter 96
Wow! Sujal gets his love story!!
Poor Kashish is suffering from the pain of unrequitted love. And Sujal has one been bitten by the love bug is naturally twice shy. He is fighting his own brand of hell.

Kashish is helpless infront of her love, the heart wants what it wants.
Ah! Her confession was met with his rudeness. Probably the inly way he can protect himself!!
But he broke her heart, inadvertantly gave her the pain of love.

(*The gif is beautiful, he is so droolworthy*)

He cares for her in his own small way. Atleast he notices her.

Mrs. Krishnan's feelings were brilliantly portrayed. She could not show her love but it does not mean that she did not love Megha like her own. The ache she felt when Megha became a Thakur was palpable.

And the way the continuity of life was signified with the arrival of another child was an excellent touch!!

Geet giving punishment to Khurana brothers was great!!
Dev san a song for I star. And his dharna was cute!!

Maan's emotions were beautifully captured in the poem.

dqno1

pearl.white Goldie
pearl.white
pearl.white

Posted: 01 November 2015 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Chapter 97

Kashish is running away from home... but will it solve anything??

She came to see Sujal for the last time. Gosh!! He is really acrimonious in his barbs! Agreed that he has suffered, but what right does he have to make her suffer!! As Maya Sarabhai once said, " Love is blind, and deaf, and dumb".
Kashish had to fall for him. She pipes in one last request and he , apparantly is not that great a git and is scared to love, tries to give her something. His self esteem has been badly torn by Kamya!!

And boom!! The Chennai party arrives to a welcome scene!! And Pinky identifies the gold mine and strikes. I adored her spunk. Sujal is such a sweet brother!! And now he will get to know more of Kashish.
I loved Kashish's spot on reply to Mr. Mighty.

And the much awaited wedding day is here. The galls of Maan, asking Geet to lose quickly!! Really, Mister!!
Lol, he has met his match in Geet!!

Cool Maan taking Nakul's help was cool!!

Hayge!! Their romance is out of the world!! So enchanting, so mesmerising!! His compliments, his honest connfessions!! Awiee!!

And he actually sent her Bournvita!! Chatta hua besharam hai yeh banda!!

dqno1

Go to top