THE LOCKET REPOSTED (5) *** Epilogue pg 115 *** - Page 103

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by dqno1

Thank u πŸ˜ƒ

Sophie the last reader of Locket 😭   I miss the readers too

Oh I'm sure you'll capture more readers, it's a fantastic story
People are bound to come πŸ˜‰ 😊

Well at least I'll be remembered for something, as the official last reader of Locket 🀣
Part 99 - firstly sorry for being so late in reading, apart from being busy, I also needed to muster up the courage to read all the mushy bits.

Honestly speaking i jumped in and out because of its content, you know me 😳 but it was so gushy and romantic, I've how mans always taking care of her like the sherwani thing

Geet sure is s lucky girl and so is maan πŸ˜‰

I'm glad you've made it all about maaneet
Sorry I didn't read it all

One more thing all my life (limited to Indian movies and shows only) I thought Shola singar referred to dressing up but thanks to you, now I know it's means 16 items wow

Btw wats an baajuband and rings hathpulor πŸ˜• I thing a kamarband is a waist band, am I right?

Thank you for an awesome update
Part 100 - aw poor kabir and adi πŸ˜† πŸ˜† although I think it serves them right for acting too smart πŸ˜‰ after all pinky and meghna still got the money hahaha

The golgappa scene was funny to begin with, I so need to taste one after all the reading I've done about the delicacy 😭 it sounds like done journey πŸ˜‰ maybe should pop down to an iDisk takeaway to finally get my hands on one πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Oh shoot things are again spiced up 😳

Nakul finally pleased his master πŸ‘ Aunty learnt a lesson or two from the twins πŸ˜† good going maan and Dev

Overall an very lovely update

Thank you, waiting eagerly for the epi now
Btw sorry if the comments make no sense it's half 1 in the morning here, hiding my phone under duvet so my sis don't wake up. Can't go to sleep 😭 😭 so thought to finally read this as my bed time story πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† but now I definitely can't go to sleep, since all the bedroom scenes will haunt my dreams πŸ˜†

Ok gonna try to keep my eyes shut now

Good night πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by sophiexx

Oh I'm sure you'll capture more readers, it's a fantastic story
People are bound to come πŸ˜‰ 😊

Well at least I'll be remembered for something, as the official last reader of Locket 🀣
I am not giving access anymore
way too much hassle with the passwords etcπŸ˜ƒ
2-3 people are still reading so they will be the ones to read it last
Edited by dqno1 - 8 years ago

Part 99 - firstly sorry for being so late in reading, apart from being busy, I also needed to muster up the courage to read all the mushy bits.

Honestly speaking i jumped in and out because of its content, you know me 😳 but it was so gushy and romantic, I've how mans always taking care of her like the sherwani thing

Geet sure is s lucky girl and so is maan πŸ˜‰

I'm glad you've made it all about maaneet
Sorry I didn't read it all

One more thing all my life (limited to Indian movies and shows only) I thought Shola singar referred to dressing up but thanks to you, now I know it's means 16 items wow

Btw wats an baajuband and rings hathpulor πŸ˜• I thing a kamarband is a waist band, am I right?

Thank you for an awesome update
Bajuband is an armlet

Hathphulor has 4 rings on 4 fingers and a centre medallion which is then wrapped around the wrist like a bracelet.

Btw sorry if the comments make no sense it's half 1 in the morning here, hiding my phone under duvet so my sis don't wake up. Can't go to sleep 😭 😭 so thought to finally read this as my bed time story πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† but now I definitely can't go to sleep, since all the bedroom scenes will haunt my dreams πŸ˜†

Ok gonna try to keep my eyes shut now

Good night πŸ˜ƒ
🀣

I thought you did not read the bedroom scenesπŸ˜†

</div>

Bajuband is an armlet
<div>

Hathphulor has 4 rings on 4 fingers and a centre medallion which is then wrapped around the wrist like a bracelet.

Aww that's very kind of you to sweets, I love the arm band and Aish's hand piece

It's amazing
Thank you for the knowledge πŸ˜ƒ

</div>
<div>🀣

I thought you did not read the bedroom scenesπŸ˜†

I'll be totally honest I tried to NOT read it but by mistake I did 😳 like the two minute scene, the rain scene and the kitchen scene 😳 but at least not the bedroom scene although I think with Locket I've travelled deeper 😳 I know like NOoo 😲 πŸ˜†
I'm making it a habit, late night with Avis Locket πŸ˜† πŸ˜† (forget Jonathon Ross it's clever of me if you know him πŸ˜‰ ) although your not missing much really, his just a comedian here in the UK πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Ok now the epilogue, words fall short to explain what I'm feeling. It's the perfect ending to the perfect story πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Dev and naina have been very busy, 3 kids with forth on its way 😲
Sweet everyone has kids and gets expecting her second which is a girl, awe
Btw did you or maan πŸ˜‰ call her Sur or have I got it wrong, just that I've never come across that name but it sounds sweet

Honeymooning Europe, cool very nice. Victoria station ahaa at last done where I've been although Blackfiers is my fave simply due to memories. I liked the addition of Geet and the girl wagon (laxmi and co) was funny yet nice of you and beautifully incorporated πŸ‘

Sachin is so cute Gith, awe like his father Giit, your too good for me Geet was Giit in this story as maan would say it πŸ˜†

I love the ending, everyone had a part although I think I didn't see poonam and Chandon at the 75th party or did I miss it

And your special mention message was too good and very apt, same here I only read about maaneet so it's great to know your just a maaneet lover like me

Thank you for an awesome story with fascinating characters and a gripping plot, locker is so special for me since it forced me to come out of my silence to become an active reader and then a writer

So thank you Avi, your a great individual and an wonderful writer, keep writing becomes it makes life a little happier for me πŸ‘ πŸ‘