Chpt 82
Ohhh such a lovely thudilicious part.😉
Full of maneet moments. Geet trying to rescue Maan aww so sweet😃
Poor Adi slapped by Pinky for kissing her.🥱
Alpha01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Chpt 83
A lovely insight to the turmoil of emotions running through Chandan and Poonam as they anxiously wait for the daughter Megha. For Chandan it is doubly bitter sweet as Poonam is freely interacting with him without any bitterness or restrictions.  He is trying to save it all in his heart to cherish for all time.
I just hope their dreams of a loving reunion is not shattered.
Absolutely loved the part.
priyanka5020 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Chapter 81

Lovely update. Full of love n passion. Loved the way Maan cared for geet n made sure she is comfortable inspite of being out of control. Geet also forgot her shyness n hesitation infront of Maan's love n got lost in him.

priyanka5020 thumbnail

Chapter 82

After listening to pinky's talks, Geet again started to ignore Maan. Ek pagal dusara Maha pagal. Maan thought geet is avoiding him bcoz of last night. He became angry n went to work. Geet went behind him. She didn't know he is just swimming n jumped to save him.

Loved Maan words -" When I am there she won't look at me.  When I leave her for a few minutes, she will jump in a lake to reach me." Maan confused with Geet's behavior n Geet has lost her control completely. Loved the way Maan understood Geet's confusions n welcomed her inhis arms.

manjeet6 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Part 83
Awesome update
Geet is sad kyuki Maan Delhi jaa raha hai
Loved the way jis tarah Maan Geet ke mood ko thik karne ke liye usse tease karta hai
So Maan Geet ko Manali mai propose karna chahata hai isliye wo Geet ko Manali chalne ke liye kehta hai
I loved Chandan poonam 's convo
priyanka5020 thumbnail

Chapter 83

Loved the way Maan made Geet smile when she talked about separation.

Kisan n doodhwala - Awesome. Poonam for the first is so happy n talking because of Megha. Megha will Bind Poonam n Chandan together after so many years pain n separation. Finally megha to know his parents. 

priyanka5020 thumbnail

Chapter 84

Maitili tried to explain kabir but kabir was not ready. Really Good that Geet came on time and explained the whole truth and saved Megha n kabir from pain of separation.

Megha is correct to be angry because she did not knew the full truth but Maan explained everything to her n she happily accepted everyone. Loved the teasing between megha n dev. When Dev said she cannot call him JK now she changed the meaning of JK infront of her mother. In between all these felt bad for Geet n her longing to be in her Mother's arm.

annbell thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Chapter 82

I loved the update ...

Each time something comes up which confuse her n ignore maan which hurt him .. n the next moment she will run after him to make up with him ...

What I like the most is... they understands each other ... n shares what they feels n what the matter that disturbs them .. 

annbell thumbnail
Chapter 83

I just can't imagine the pain chandan went through over the years ...

Even poonam was not less ... but she was not in a state to think about him that time...

His once expectations n dreams are coming alive slowly ... still there is a fear to dream again ... 

annbell thumbnail
Chapter 84

Maithili ... I loved the change in her ... if she was the old maithili may be she would've second thoughts n weep over that she would lose a daughter like megha ...

Here she is thinking more about megha .. n not ready to lose her ... trying to make her son understand the situation ...

Geet's arrival was right on time n explained everything to him ...

The union of the child n parents was emotional ...

Really felt sad for geet ... n maan understood her, what she is going through ...