Sasural Simar Ka

India-Forums

Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

ROSID FF:To be with u again COMPLETED FF (Page 56)

...Deeksha.... IF-Dazzler
...Deeksha....
...Deeksha....

Posted: 31 May 2015 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kavyakrishna

omg how could someone behave so dangerously with der own grand child.,really pathetic dear... Whts next???
thanks kavya it happen in real

will update asap

...Deeksha....
...Deeksha....

Posted: 31 May 2015 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by padmaudayar

Dead Smile Cry
thanks dear
...Deeksha....
...Deeksha....

Posted: 31 May 2015 at 5:06am | IP Logged
PART-46

This time Roli was horrified to hell her all sense gone numb seeing her

kid, her blood was taking all thrash from few months...she was very much afraid she already lost 

her one and now again other..she can't even think about it...Roshni means her alot she is her

source of life..Sid was trying to convince her but Roli...Roli knows the pain of loosing child...now

she just want her child back to normal...her inner storm was increasing to errupt immediately on

knowing the intruder behind killing her blood..this time she lost her all senses...she is just

searching and waiting her kids to be normal to know the person..Sujatha was watching all these

and she was thinking all things are not see easily going to patch if Roshni wakes means her

death for sure...Whenever Sujatha was trying to go to kids Sid would stop her ..He not only

allowed her but also the food which she bought for kids will be in bin in next moment...This time

Sid was sure not to hear to any one...Now both the kids regained their health Roshni doesn't

know the truth behind the horrified act but Anjali who witnessed all this is still shaken.. 

Slowly both the kids started their life after deadly incident..Sid want to know what

was exact happen..

Sid:seeing both are still asleep..he went to them rubbing their forehead and kissing them lovingly

.He just gave stabs of chocolates for which they fight with Sid..Anjali was always holding Roshni's

hand fearing not to loose her..

Sid:Anjali and Roshni i always tell u both be careful with that lady see now what all happen..

Roshni:Pappa i really  i don't know what all happen..and how i was in fire..

Sid:Beta u both r always together then how it happen..

Anjali hiding herself in Sid's she said

Anjali:Uncle u r mom knows truth that Roshni was behind her failure not me...so Roshni said to be

with her alone not in front of Sujatha nanni.. so i was watching all from window,when she gave

Roshni milk,she immediately went unconcious..i was so afraid and called u by the time i turn up

to Roshni nanni was going out leaving Roshni in fire..I tried to open the door call Roshni but she

was fainted and was between fire,that is when u came there and u saved Roshni otherwise.she

would burnt alive..saying this both the kids were crying..not only kids this time the entire truth was

witnessed by Jamunalal whose life is in both..he was in full of anger.

Sid was thinking Thank god i saved my child otherwise..how could mom can do like this and Prem

was right she is a dark cloud on my life and this time i will clear this for sure..before he could do

any thing Jamunalal anger and frustrated voice echoed in the silence fill atmosphere saying now

the danger is coming behind u

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nilima2016Kavyakrishnaswathyrsi_am_PRASANNAbanuprasa

honeyrosid-6 IF-Dazzler
honeyrosid-6
honeyrosid-6

Posted: 31 May 2015 at 7:26am | IP Logged
supr updates dear...bt sujatha...such a bloody idiot tried to kill her own granddaughter...nw jamanlal came to know d truth...wat vl hapn...eagrly waitin fr next yar
...Deeksha....
...Deeksha....

Posted: 31 May 2015 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harsharosid-8

supr updates dear...bt sujatha...such a bloody idiot tried to kill her own granddaughter...nw jamanlal came to know d truth...wat vl hapn...eagrly waitin fr next yar
yes dear will try to complete ff last 5 updates are their
...Deeksha....
...Deeksha....

Posted: 31 May 2015 at 10:35am | IP Logged
PART-47

Jamunalal was in top anger hearing what all the destruction Sujatha made with his loving grand

daughters..He wanted to kill Sujatha then and there..His eyes were in top rage to burn some

one..He shouted in his top voice..

Jamunalal:Sujatha ...sujatha...where the hell r u come out ...

All were shocked y he is in that anger emitting fire from his mouth and eyes..

Roli:Pappa what happen y r u yelling on maaji like this..

Jamunala:Roli this all because of u only

Roli:Because of me what i did

Prem as always came forward to rescue Roli from Jamunalal anger..

Jamunala:Yes because of u my grand daughters are suffering..

Prem:Pappa what is the mistake of Roli in this.

Jamunalal:Prem u better keep quiet today and don't dare to take side of ur brainless sis..

Prem:Pappa what all this pls tell what Roli did...Roli was in tears now..

Jamunala:I never liked Sid to come back Roli's life but she..because of her Sid again came

back..now he has changed and i have no regrets...I just kept a condition  a condition that Sujatha

should not enter into the house but u r sister for her husband happiness she kept my grand

daughters at the point of death..

Sujatha was shocked how Jamunala knows all this... Sid was watching all this and also kids too

Roshni:Naanu there is no fault of mom ypls don't be anger on her..

Roli inner trauma started erupting out..she was again shattered Sujatha wants to kill her other

child also this time Roli won't listen to any one...she just went to Sujatha..

Roli:Are u women don't u know the position of a lady when she looses her blood..to which bitch

did u born u can't understand a mother's heart ache when she sees her child was injured at the

door step of death don't u satisfied by killing my unborn child and again y did u want to kill my

daughter..U want to kill me...killme at once to death i don't have any problem but y r u killing me

hurting my beloved one...haan say me now ...y r u doing all this

Sujatha:Sid beta Roli is blaming me unnecessarily see again how she is hiding her

carelessness..she lost her sense  to think..

Sid:Yes mom u r right Roli lost her senses to judge who is right and who is wrong..

Sujatha was smiling evilly..

Sujatha:I know beta no matter any of them threw thrash over but u always be in truth side..

Sid:U r right mom do u know what Roli's problem..she don't have brain to think..she just thinks with

heart not knowing any consequences and yaah i should be in truth side that is the reason i'm with

my wife ..and don't u dare talking any thing against my wife

Sujatha:Sid what r u talking i'm ur mom beta...

Sid:Yes it is my lives biggest mistake to take birth in ur womb...which is better to be death or to be

orphan..

Sujatha:Don't talk like that beta u know the life being orphan and adopting some one I have gone

through in my night dreams also i will never think for u that life..

Sid:Mom u r saying u was orphan and its mistake..u r orphan and adopted by some one and a lot

u with happiness and u don't respect it..mom did u ever thought Prem to be orphan

Sujatha:Sid what are u saying Prem is prince of Dwivedis Meena and Jammunalalji's one and

only son u r telling him as orphan..

Sid:Yes mom do u know what he thinks being orphan and adopted by Dwivedi's is his boon ..do u

know he never let Roli to suffer just because she call her bhai and he did all those which own son

will not do the family...and u got everything and u r hurting me to the core by killing my life my

daughter..

Sujatha: no beta y i will kill my grand daughter..

Sid:Mom will u pls stop talking and just get out of my house right now

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nilima2016greshinKavyakrishnaswathyrsi_am_PRASANNAbanuprasa

honeyrosid-6 IF-Dazzler
honeyrosid-6
honeyrosid-6

Posted: 31 May 2015 at 11:06am | IP Logged
jusst awesome
sid takin side of roli
they r talkin all this infrnt of roshini
she z sharp...i think she vl cum to know truth

waitin fr next