Sasural Simar Ka

India-Forums

   
Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

ROSID FF:To be with u again COMPLETED FF (Page 32)

sowmya567 Goldie
sowmya567
sowmya567

Joined: 27 December 2014
Posts: 1911

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshamaD

Originally posted by sowmya567

while reading every update...fro me also some sort of...tension..inside...what will happen...how roshine will know truth about Sid...will she accept...Sid...Sid and roshine bond was super...roshine is kid but really mature..she planned surprise for Roli..

Sid and Roshine won the...award..too..really super..the answers..was super...by both when Sid she hate her father...tears rolled in his eyes so sad for sid...Roshine said i hate the people who makes my mother cry this line is just amazing...i love it super..FF...

one more thing i love in this FF..Sister and brother bond..Prem and Roli...Prem is just amazing..his love and care for Roli is super...when Sid is marring Roli...Prem told Sid to take care she is his life...super...line...Roli is  lucky to have caring and loving brother...

Sid love Roli before marriage but he unable to confess...her...he saved her from veeru...also now he came again back to their life...he saved her..and he became normal too...now question is veeru character end r...still he create problems..in Roli life...but no tension she as two bodyguardsWink...brother prem and husband...Sid..they can protect her...Tongue

now sujatha to entered what she will do...any way sid not going to believe her..words anymore but...what if she get to know that roshine hate his papa...she may create problem and by telling Sid is his real father...to roshine..what will be roshine reaction...its just a guess...Wink..waiting for you're updates...

thank u sowmya,in this ff i really glad to know the concept which i posted is upto the mark...i love prem and roli as siblings,and father and daughter bond in this ff for me is very special and is written with heart...as it is a real life story of my mom and dad   and the character over their is actually me...my mom who is very innocent can easily belive on every one and can never see hurt...the character of sujatha is my grandmother   and yes Roli has really 2 bodyguards...sujatha's evil eyes will effect on them or not wil see in further updatesTongueTongueTongue


oh..the roshine chacter is you..super..so cute...you're mom is really lucky to get two bodyguards...and loving daughter(U)...yes we r intrested to see brother and sister bond.. .ao much i love that relationship...i don't have own brother..but my cousins love me...i too love them so much..they r busy so can't get time to share every ting but they all support me so much...i want to see the bound b/w not in 3-4 updates has many as you can give i am ready to read..it..Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

i_am_PRASANNA...Deeksha....

...Deeksha.... IF-Dazzler
...Deeksha....
...Deeksha....

Joined: 06 May 2015
Posts: 3729

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 7:24am | IP Logged
PART-24

Sid was sleeping peacefully but he woke up suddenly as he felt some one shooking hard to wake

 him up he thought it may be Roli so he said just 5 min but when he open his eyes he saw Roshni

 was trying to wake him,Sid was very tensed seeing Roshni like this she was in hype to kill some

 one her blood shot eyes were demonstrating her pain Sid with some sort of tension asked the

 reason

Sid:Roshni why are u crying what all this say me who hurt u...

Roshni:If i ask u a question will u say me truth this time or u will hide from me again..

Sid:What truth and which i hide from u..

Roshni:u always promised me that u will never hide any truth but how could u hide that u are my

 mom's real husband...

Sid was shocked and was in tears now no reason he got to hide it he wanted to confront her but

 before that he wanted to hide for last time

Sid:No beta  i am u r mom's friend

Roshni:Don't lie again u r the one who hurt my mom, who killed her child who left me because of u

 my mom became depressed...this is all because of u what u thought if u disguise infront of me

 then i will ever find out ...this is not u r fault it's my fault to become fool on u thinking u will keep us

 happy and will stay as a happy family..

Sid:Roshni

Roshni:No Mr.Siddhanth Bhardwaj never ever dare to take my mom form me u died at the day

 itself i don't know what is the reason for u to come back to our lives..

Roli who was in kitchen came to the room she was startled seeing both of them in tears 

Roli:Siddhantji,Roshni what happen why u both r in tears and u princess y r u shouting at u r

 pappa

Roshni:He is not my pappa and mom how did u thought if i know he is u r husband,i will live with

 him all the villagers r saying u forgave him just to give my name as his daughter only na...mom i

 don't want to live anymore in this house..

Sid was in shock and said

Sid:Roshni  this is u r house where will u go

Roshni:Mom r u coming with me or not...

Roli was in so much tension what should do now she looked at sid who was in tears and was

 pleading her not to go and otherside Roshni who was firm in her point

Roshni:Mom u don't want to come with me na u want to live with him ,,live u live happily i am

 going from here and will never turn to u

Roli was in shock with the Roshni's behaviour before she could say, Roshni ran out of the house

 and Rosid were running back to her not to go leaving them before they could do any thing Roshni

 met with an accident

Roshni:maaa...

Rosid were shocked...

Sid:Roshni...

                                                                  to be continued
  


Edited by kshamaD - 22 May 2015 at 7:25am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tigress.meenuNilima2016Kavyakrishnaswathyrsi_am_PRASANNAbanuprasa

...Deeksha.... IF-Dazzler
...Deeksha....
...Deeksha....

Joined: 06 May 2015
Posts: 3729

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sowmya567

Originally posted by kshamaD

[QUOTE=sowmya567]while reading every update...fro me also some sort of...tension..inside...what will happen...how roshine will know truth about Sid...will she accept...Sid...Sid and roshine bond was super...roshine is kid but really mature..she planned surprise for Roli..

Sid and Roshine won the...award..too..really super..the answers..was super...by both when Sid she hate her father...tears rolled in his eyes so sad for sid...Roshine said i hate the people who makes my mother cry this line is just amazing...i love it super..FF...

one more thing i love in this FF..Sister and brother bond..Prem and Roli...Prem is just amazing..his love and care for Roli is super...when Sid is marring Roli...Prem told Sid to take care she is his life...super...line...Roli is  lucky to have caring and loving brother...

Sid love Roli before marriage but he unable to confess...her...he saved her from veeru...also now he came again back to their life...he saved her..and he became normal too...now question is veeru character end r...still he create problems..in Roli life...but no tension she as two bodyguardsWink...brother prem and husband...Sid..they can protect her...Tongue

now sujatha to entered what she will do...any way sid not going to believe her..words anymore but...what if she get to know that roshine hate his papa...she may create problem and by telling Sid is his real father...to roshine..what will be roshine reaction...its just a guess...Wink..waiting for you're updates...

thank u sowmya,in this ff i really glad to know the concept which i posted is upto the mark...i love prem and roli as siblings,and father and daughter bond in this ff for me is very special and is written with heart...as it is a real life story of my mom and dad   and the character over their is actually me...my mom who is very innocent can easily belive on every one and can never see hurt...the character of sujatha is my grandmother   and yes Roli has really 2 bodyguards...sujatha's evil eyes will effect on them or not wil see in further updatesTongueTongueTongue


oh..the roshine chacter is you..super..so cute...you're mom is really lucky to get two bodyguards...and loving daughter(U)...yes we r intrested to see brother and sister bond.. .ao much i love that relationship...i don't have own brother..but my cousins love me...i too love them so much..they r busy so can't get time to by Browser Shop"> share every ting but they all support me so much...i want to see the bound b/w not in 3-4 updates has many as you can give i am ready to read..it..Wink
[/QUOTE THANK A LOT SOWMYA FOR A LOVELY COMMENT
Kavyakrishna Goldie
Kavyakrishna
Kavyakrishna

Joined: 09 February 2015
Posts: 1525

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 9:30am | IP Logged
omg... That was really a rash decision dear... Roshni should thought for a moment about sid's pure love on her...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

i_am_PRASANNA...Deeksha....

banuprasa IF-Sizzlerz
banuprasa
banuprasa

Joined: 10 April 2013
Posts: 16896

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Roshini came to know about sid now...
Met with accident..

 Let's see what happen now...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

i_am_PRASANNA...Deeksha....

...Deeksha.... IF-Dazzler
...Deeksha....
...Deeksha....

Joined: 06 May 2015
Posts: 3729

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kavyakrishna

omg... That was really a rash decision dear... Roshni should thought for a moment about sid's pure love on her...
lts see what happen to her
...Deeksha.... IF-Dazzler
...Deeksha....
...Deeksha....

Joined: 06 May 2015
Posts: 3729

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by banuprasa

Roshini came to know about sid now...
Met with accident..

 Let's see what happen now...
next update in ffew minutes
...Deeksha.... IF-Dazzler
...Deeksha....
...Deeksha....

Joined: 06 May 2015
Posts: 3729

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 10:15am | IP Logged
PART-24

Sid was shocked

Sid:Roshni...

Sid was sweating like hell...that is when he saw two smooth little hands cuddled his face and

 kissing him lovingly 

Roshni:Pappa u din't sleep till now,what happen to u ?why did u shouted like this...

Sid took Roshni into tight hug kissing her on her forehead that is when Roli saw both of them like

 this tears started rolling down from Sid's eyes the thought and the dream made him to  behave 

mad,that dream made him more tensed the thought of leaving his wife and child were killing him 

from inside..

Sid:Nothing Roshni just a little tiered...beta now u sleep here in my arms...

Roshni:Dad y r u looking frustrated is every thing is alright..

Sid doesn't want disclose his dream but Roli knows he is under some tension and she also knows

 that is for his child Roli wanted to talk to Sid but Roshni was beside him so she thought of talking

 morning itself

Roli:Now u both sleep morning we have to go for shopping and then to Dwivedi house,so Good

 night saying she placed kisses on both Sid and Roshni..covering them with quilt..

Sid was in his thoughts when soothing hands touched his eye to close he was just looking at Roli

 who was saying to just relax we will talk tomorrow...

Early morning:

Sid Roli and mataji were in hall sipping a hot coffee..Sid wasn't came out his bad dream till now

 and Roli knows it so she decided to ask him while she leaving to her house and it was right time

 as Roshni was with Anjali and was not in the house...after a while mataji left the place..Sid went

 back to their room Roli followed him ...he was in tears ...Roli placed her soothing hand on

 him...he just looked at her as a child who was scare of loosing a most valuble thing of his life

                                 Roli hugged  Sid and placed kisses all over the face and hold his lips for a

 while to come out of his frustation and anxiety he was under from last night...Sid came out his

 frustation..

Roli:Siddhantji  r u relaxed now

Sid nodded his head as yes

Roli:Siddhantji please tell me what happend and why u sound upset

Sid narrated his dream now Roli was in tension what happen if his dream come true ,she can't 

able to live without both so she decided to do something to which Roshni should not such a rash 

decision in her wild dreams also...

Roli:Siddhantji now please wipe u r tears now we need to go for shopping.

Sid:Shopping for what

Roli:Siddhanthji i never expected this from u how u forgot today is RAKHA BANDHAN and i need 

to tie Rakhi to my beloved brother and Simar bhabi will tie Rakhi to u so we need to buy gifts..so 

can we..

Sid:Sorry dear in this tension i totally forgot if i not send u soon Prem will come to me and kick me 

for sure,to stop his lovely sister..

Roli:Siddhantji never ever dare to tease my bhai 

" mom u will tie Rakhi to ur brother and dad to Simar massi but to whom i should tie Rakhi "

Rosid turned to the side where they heard the voice and Sid laughed crazily and decided to 

tease Roli

Sid:Roshni u ask this question to u r mom i said to her Roshnni need's a brother but she never

 listen to me...

Roshni:Mom i want my brother

Roli who felt embaressed and shy

Roli:U both r really becoming so shameless now come on we need to go to shopping also...

All the three went for shopping for an auspicious occasion..and then left to Dwivedi house

                                                             ...to be continued

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tigress.meenuNilima2016greshinKavyakrishnaswathyrsi_am_PRASANNAbanuprasa

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
CVS WE WANT ROSID SCENES AND ROSID KID

Author: Spring-Dew   Replies: 6   Views: 3622

Spring-Dew 6 3622 15 June 2014 at 3:12am by i_am_PRASANNA
ROSID FF: The Love Journey Chapter 20=>ROSID 10th Wedding Day

2 3 4 5

Author: banuprasa   Replies: 36   Views: 16145

banuprasa 36 16145 29 May 2014 at 2:26am by banuprasa
ROSID~VM~COLORS OF ROSID LOVE

2 3 4 5

Author: AmreenBanoManso   Replies: 36   Views: 11665

AmreenBanoManso 36 11665 08 February 2014 at 7:12am by AmreenBanoManso
Roli.Siddhant [ ROSID ] - 100 vm ROSID song TUM MILE movie Tum Mile

2 3

Author: Avika.Gor   Replies: 23   Views: 7843

Avika.Gor 23 7843 11 January 2014 at 1:21pm by Avika.Gor
RoSid 2 years -Tribute Wish u all our RoSid

2 3 4

Author: .Nisha.   Replies: 26   Views: 8022

.Nisha. 26 8022 10 December 2013 at 11:23pm by madhavimanish32

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Simar Ka Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index