for that should have patience dear
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by devika26

Hi dear
It's really too good
thank u devika
Originally posted by banuprasa

Wow... Beautiful... Roli got fear about SId & Roshini what happens when she knows about him...
Me too fearing the same..

Update soon...

And sorry for late reply dear...
no di u were busy so not reply i can understand

thank u di
Originally posted by rishi_rosid

Beautiful update. lets see what happens between father and daughter relation.  Waiting for further updates dear. 
will see in further updates
wonderful updates dear...waiting to know hw they r going to tell the truth to roshini...hope she'll accept it 
PART-21

Sid:Yes Roli u r right let's see for how much time we can hide the truth...

Roli:Siddhantji can i ask u a question  if u don't mind?

Sid:what is the need to seek permission,u can ask directly..

Roli:Siddhantji u really left maaji for us...I mean i know how much u love her,care her...

Sid:Yes Roli I really left her the day when she killed our unborn child from, then i never turned to her..

Roli:But Siddhanthji I can see love for her, she is u r mom right why can't u forgive her...

Sid:No Roli ,she killed my child and using me she hurted u a lot to hide her inconvinience towards

marriage, only because u r selected by mataji ..U know Roli when u left the house I was

collapsed thinking about u ,u know what she did..

Roli: What she did..

Sid:She bought a girl's photo and asked me to marry her,when I denied the marriage she said u

have links with other guys, u don't come to home at late nights as u spend time with other guys in

ur office in the name of meeting

Roli:What... I can't belive this Siddhanthji do u have doubt on me when maji said like that..

A tear rolled down from her eyes on sid's chest..wiping her tears Sid said...

Sid:Never ever think like that Roli though I heard my mom's words and hurt u alot ,but i can see

true love in ur eyes which only ask me when u will love me, i never have any doubt and one thing

if i doubt u then it will b same as doubting my own heart...I want to just kill her saying this to  u but

i controlled myself

Roli:Then how did u find out the truth when maaji bribed u r pa and also our servant...

Sid: I should say all thanks to my pappa..

Roli:Pappa what he did'

Sid:Roli when u left me I was very angry on myself thinking how could i can't save my child and u r

in death bed and i am spending holiday over there..I was literally in tears when pappa came to

me and said do u really love Roli then do as u r heart says,,,

then i started realising what all happen in that month first of all i was send out for meeting in

abroad which is not at all confirmed..

Roli:No meeting,then y didn't  u return next morning...

Sid:My Pa hide my passport so that i could not reach here that soon and overall that is a remote

area so my contact to u is blocked,I hold is collar to tell the truth behind stopping me over there

then he spit out the truth..

Roli:Then what about servant...

Sid:Roli do u remember our servant has a daughter Shanthi,u know she came to me and said she

saw my mom pushing u from stairs and u were in great pain but my mom never seen u, as she is

small child she don't know what to do so she went to her mom to say about it but my mom shut

her mouth with money,Shanthi came to me and said this and took promise that i should not tell

her name out...

Roli:Siddhanthji y maaji don't like me i had every thing if she only wants property then i can very

well give her..then y she killed our child...saying this Roli started crying Sid was trying to

console her..

Sid Roli u should not cry that is y i never told u the truth,... ok now don't cry my princess is waiting

for me,we should go home soon..

Roli:Waiting for what...

Sid:Today in her school there r competetions in which both father and daughter should participate

Prem and Anjali r also participating and my angel want us to win

Roli:U know Siddhanthi when these games r held in her school she never used to go to

school.she will be crying every time but this time u r with her..All the best Siddhantji not only in the

competetion but i wish u to win with her in every step of life..

Sid:Thank u Roli Lets fresh up and reach RSB soon...

...to be continued

Originally posted by greshin

wonderful updates dear...waiting to know hw they r going to tell the truth to roshini...hope she'll accept it 
lets wait and watch
PART-22

Rosid reached RSB, Roshni woke up and got ready,was waiting for her mamma and

pappa..seeing Roshni Sid said...

Sid:oh my Princess was ready  and waiting for her dad...sorry darling to come late...

Roshni went to Sid ,kissing his cheeks Sid took her in her arms..

Roshni:No pappa its ok and mom how was our surprise to u do u like it, I asked u as u were

asking question over question na..

Roli:Yes my devil u both surprised me well..

Roshni:Mom now u promise me u will not think about my old pappa..

Rosid were little tensed when Roshni asked like this when Roli was about to say truth Sid stopped

her...

Sid:Roli y r u calling my angel as devil, see how beautiful  and innocent she looks and today we

will prove u by winning all the games...see

Roshni:Yes mom,today we will win for sure..

Roli:Yaah! dear u both will win, now we need to reach school in time...

Rosid with  Roshini went to the school all were surprised seeing Roshni for first time for this game

as they very well know she don't like her pappa and he is not living with her...Roshni with great

attitude introduced Sid as her pappa to those friends who use to tease her...competition started

and first round was cycle race...

Sid and roshni won the race...

2nd round was gymnastic round ...as Roshni was trained by sid they also won the match ..

3rd round was very difficult, Sid was in very bad condition as he don't know cooking and it was

chef of the school round and this time they thought they lost the game for sure but it was with

other group, so they won as the  other group is of Prem and Anjali...

last but not least...it is the questioning how much a child know about her father ,,,,,,,

ROSHNI'S QUESTIONS:

Whom u r  father loves the most?

me .i am his princess

what is the bad thing that u don't like in him?

he gets anger very soon...

what is u r father like most in u?

my attitude,he says its just like him

when is ur father's birthday:

when lord sree ram was born on that day

Who is ur favourite ur mom or dad?

I love  both of them a lot but if some one hurt my mom i will never spare him/ her let it be my father

also...judges appreciated and congratulated for answering   right

Roli and Siddhanth were looking at her when she answered as Roli said unknown fear started in

Sid's heart but he just neglected and thought how he was getting so close to her

Now its time for Sid to answer

...to be continued
Quiet beautiful updates...
Sid made her accept as dad in different way...

And the quiz was fantastic... πŸ‘
Originally posted by banuprasa

Quiet beautiful updates...
Sid made her accept as dad in different way...

And the quiz was fantastic... πŸ‘
thanks di as i said i loved quiz in that ff so i have updated in father daughter style😊😊