ROSID FF:To be with u again COMPLETED FF - Page 19

Posted: 8 years ago
PART-18

Sid was interupted in between his kiss,Roshni was also woke up by this time..Sid went to open

the door and found Dwivedi's with some villagers carrying a newly born child that is when Mataji

also returned from temple..They gave warm welcome to them..

Sid:Pappa, Prem is every thing is alright u all in this time...

Prem:Sid every thing is alright we came for Roli..

Sid:For Roli..

Roli:Bhai i am here ..how are u all and what happen..

Villager:Roli beta because of today my daughter in law and grand daughter  are safe so, we

decided u keep the name of the child as it is always u who will keep child name every time so we

came to u now-a-days u r busy with work na thats why so please we request u to keep child's

name

Roli:Kaka what is this give me the child i will keep the name,Bhabhi bring flowers which kept in

fridge  

Sid was unable to understand what  is happening...Roli with newly born in her hand  and Roshni

,Anjali were standing beside her ,she kneel down and all surrounded her and she announced

newly born child as Jeevika  all of them blessed them with flowers Roli got up and kissed on

baby's forehead...

Roshni:Mom please show the child to us na

Roli:Ok Siddhantji can u pls hold the child i will bring something to drink...

Sid:Yaah sure...Roli  went from their to kitchen and offered cooldrinks to them...Villagers left

from their...Dwivedi's are present in the house..

Sid:Maa ,pappa what all this i mean y the villager's want the naming ceremony on Roli's hand..

Jamunalal:I know u r bit confused but its routine for us,as u already aware Roli is lucky for all of

us...when our village suffered with drought and deadly disease Roli was born all think she is a

blessed one so if they want to start any good thing they will come to Roli to take her for starting on

her hand by which they think they will gain profit...

Sid:oh ok

All were with them whole day and enjoyed together and went after the dinner
PART-19

Roli and sid were in  their room after dinner Roli was stacking clean clothes in cupboard

Sid: Roli can u bring our angel's birthday photo's and other albums,I want to see them...

Roli:Sure,I will bring,but why suddenly asking her photo's?

Sid: Not suddenly dear! today when the villager's came to u,for keeping name for new born baby 

the baby was very cute.Which remembered me my angel's face, but due to my bad fate,I never

seen my own daughter's growth this is because of my mom.I will never forgive her...  

Roli:Please stop worrying !!!!!!!!!! past is past ...ok .I will bring photo's of our angel...

Roli went to the near by cupboard and took out the photo albums,and handed over to

sid.That is when Roshni entered into the room seeing her there Roli made some excuse and

went out giving privacy to father and daughter...

Roshni:Oh! these are my photo's(she jumped up in joy)

sid lifted his face to see screaming Roshni with excitement.He was happy to see smile on his cute

little doll.

Sid: Roshni...come dear yes they are u r photo's will u narrate the incidents behind these photos

Roshni:Yes uncle will do... 

Roshni with full of excitement started narrating the incidents,sid was happy to see his

excited daughter and atlast photo session was completed but suddenly sid saw roshni in

tears,he was shocked.

Sid:Roshni beta what happen why are u crying?

Roshni:No,uncle I am not crying .I think some dust may be entered into my eyes...I am very

sleepy can I sleep here with u ?

Sid:Yes, darling u can sleep but tell me the truth why u were crying haa? who is behind this

tears tell me I will punish him for making my doll to cry...

Roshni: hugging sid tightly she said my pappa is behind these tears...

Sid(in tears): u r pappa?

Roshni: Yes uncle ,he is behind my tears.Do u know uncle when all were present in my every

ceremony only my dad was not there did u noticed it..U know why he did not came?

Sid nodded his head as no

Roshni:Because he hates me..He never like to see me that is the reason ,I used to be with my

naana and naani saying this she was collapsed in SID's arms...

Sid was thinking no darling ur pappa loves u so much that is the reason he always wanted to be

safe not in ur house but in ur grand parents house and u know what ur pappa loves u alot but

now I can't say anything because it's not the right situation If i tell u truth u may leave me

,which i can't afford I can see ur anger but i can't see ur denial beta...

Sid:Roshni not to cry beta u are sleepy right  come on u sleep beside me i will give u slow pat

on ur fore head ok

Roshni:Uncle can I sleep in ur arms please...

hearing this sid was not in this world flying in excitement that his daughter wanted to sleep in

his arms...

Sid:Why not u can very well sleep...

Roshni: thanks uncle...

Sid: with pleasure darling...

Sid layed down taking roshni on top of him wrapping his arms around her... 

.Roshni slept in a while enjoying her pappa's warmth hug on her...both of them drifted a

sleep...Roli when entered into there room her eyes were filled with tears seeing both of

them in each other's embrace ...She also layed beside them hugging sid sidewise...praying

to god that they should TO BE WITH HIM AGAIN

NEXT MORNING:

Roli woke up early morning and saw sid was wrappind his one hand around her and the other on

roshni she was very happy seeing her position its just like her dream come true...Roli ready

herself and came back to roshni to wake her up...but sid was disturbed and opened his eyes to

see roli infront of him.His heart skip a beat and about to got up suddenly he realised roshni

was sleeping on his shoulder.

Roli:Sorry Siddhanthji I was about to woke up roshni but by her movements u broke ur sleep.

Sid:Its ok I will give u punishment later but y r u waking my angel...

Roli:It's already late and ur angel will miss her bus...Saying this she started shooking

Roshni hard but she is not waking ...atlast Roli gave up... and sid took the charge of it.

Sid:oh my world's beautiful sleeping princess it's time to school...by just saying this she

woke up yawning and she said.

Roshni:Good morning pappa and kissed on his cheeks

Roli and sid were shocked hearing Roshni voluntarily called sid as pappa...

Sid:what did u said beta come again...

Roshni:Can Icall u pappa if not its ok.. I will call u uncle only 

Sid:No darlinng its always pleasure when my daughter calling pappa instead of uncle...

Roshni:Is it !!!!!!!!  thanks uncle...

Sid:Roshni...

Roshni:oops sorry. thanks pappa... thank u so much.

They hug each other and kissing on each other's cheeks roli was staring at them...Sid

forwarded his hands to roli she also joined them to complete the family picture...

Roli:Roshni come on its already, late Anjali got ready and she is waiting for u.

Roshni:Mom today pappa leave me to school ... will u leave me pappa.

Sid:Yes my doll I will leave u at school let Anjali go with her pappa ...so go get ready

soon...saying this he left her  on the floor...Roshni rushed out to get ready,,,Roli was about

to move from there when sid pulled her and she landed on his chest..

Roli:Siddhanthji what...

before roli could say anything sid locked his lips with her...They released there lip lock

when they are gasping due to lack of breath..

Sid:when people say u r lucky for them, I never take it seriously but today when I open my

eyes u are infront of me and I got the sweet surprise from daughter by herself calling me

pappa.Thank u Roli...

Roli(smiling):before roshni comes u be ready..

Sid went to drop Roshni in school not only the sweet surprice...but whole day was lucky for

him...His incomplete works which he thought he could not suceed but they r completed with

more then expected profit.

At Night :

Roli got message from sid to come to the HOTEL...when she reached the place ,she was

mesmeraised by the beauty for what she always dreamt for...the room was near swimming

pool all the way there was scented candles spreading its light with sweet fragrance and the

room was decorated with white and red roses,balloons.

Sidcame behind her ,hugging her from back he whispered in her ears asking how is it ?

Roli:Beautiful siddhantji...

to be continued...
Edited by kshamaD - 8 years ago
Dear,...really tooo good for fst time Roshini call him pappa ,...oh god,...am filling in sky🥳
wonderful updates dear...
at last roshni called sid as papa unknown to her he is her own papa
Wow yaar..loving this cute family...very happi to read these updates...awesome!!!
wow.. roshini calld sid as pappa at last...supr cute family...luvd it...
i'm really sry dr fr this much late rply... Updates are really speachless rosid love, roshni anger, sid caring, rolis patience- everything was more than perfect... Truely i have tears while reading this ff... Keep rocking dr...
Originally posted by devika26

Dear,...really tooo good for fst time Roshini call him pappa ,...oh god,...am filling in sky🥳
u r flying for this much there is much more awaited
Superb updates. Waiting for further updates dear. .what will happen if roshini knows sid is her own father. 
Originally posted by greshin

wonderful updates dear...
at last roshni called sid as papa unknown to her he is her own papa
thank u