Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome updates.  
Sid loves roli before marriage. 
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: magicalrosid

Superb...sid loves roli before marriage...cute cute...now sid is normal too..awesome update dear...

thank u
greshin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wonderful updates dear...sid loves roli before marriage itself ðŸ˜Š it's so cute...bt u must provide strong reason for sid hearing his mother when he loves his roli very much ðŸ˜‰
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
Originally posted by: banuprasa

Beautiful updates... 

happy that Sid turned normal...

thanks di
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
PART-16

The days were passing with happy, joy, care and love.Though Roshni doesn't no Sid

as her father but was feeling some sort of excitement when Sid is behind.She never leaves Sid

and she became addiction of Sid and Sid also the addiction of Roshni...Roli was very happy

seeing them together and she thinks now,she is complete with a family...Sid with the permission

of Jamunalal bought a house for his family nearby Dwivedi house as Jamunalal took the promise

from Sid that he should be with Dwivedi's if he want his wife and daughter back .Jamunalal,this

time with full of confidence on Sid that he can take care of them properly agreed with Sid..but his

one condition that he should not go to his mom was at firm point and Sid agreed for that. Sid with

his family Roli,Roshni and Mataji left the dwivedi house happily to their house...It was named as

RSB house (Roli Siddhanth Bharadwaj) with the permission granted by mataji it was a very

normal day ,Mataji went to temple and their princess was sleeping.Rosid were in their bed

room ... Roli was hugging Sid sidewise...

Sid:Roli do u know when i was in ur house i was feeling restless...

Roli:Restless but why 

Sid:To give u, u r house and was feeling that i am unable to do that...

Roli:But now u have bought our own house then...

Sid:Roli do u remember our marriage and our first night in Bw house ...Roli was blushing hearing

what he said and hugged Sid tightly hiding her face..Sid with that happiness rewind his

memories...

FLASH BACK:

Mataji:sid i have seen a match for u she is my friends...she is about to say something Sid cut her

Sid:No Mataji i don't want to marry any one...

Mataji:What u don't want to marry?Sid its right time to marriage and do u love some one if yes say

me i very well arrange ur marriage with her..

Sid:No mataji i don't but i don't want to marry any one this soon...

Mataji:No Sid i have gave word to them that we will come to see the girl tomorrow..U know she

was my friend and met few days ago,Though she is richest in the city she never showed her

wealth so when she said she had  grand daughter whom they are seeing match with some sort of

hesitation i said u r also at the age marriage ,Then u know what she said ...Nirmala he is u r

grand son and i do have belive on u..

Sid:U r saying they r rich na then why they want their daughter to give in this middle class famiy..

Mataji: As i said they  may b rich at wealth but they even rich at heart do u know about the girl,All

villagers praise her as lucky daughter of village,Though she may studied in US for  while she

returned to India for her family and she continued her studies here ,so they want eligible son in

law may not be rich but should love there daughter..

Sid:But Mataji how i

Mataji:No ifs and buts tomorrow we r going to girl's house be ready..this my final decision if u don't

want to marry her we can just to go  and see if u like or not its u r final conformation so be ready..

Sid:Mataji if i see the girl or not my decision is final i am not going to marry her...saying this he left

from there   Sid was thinking Roli keeping u in heart i can't marry any one...

Sujatha was hearing all this but she did not said as she was sure that Sid will never agree to

marry her

Next day all Bharwajian's left to Dwivedi house..

Jamunalal , Jamunalal's pappa and prem gave a warm welcome to them and all villagers were

also there in the house and it seems like marriage is on the day itself..

Mataji was worried seeing all this as she knows Sid will deny the girl when she was in her

thinking Meena,Simar and Jamunalal's mom bought Roli down..

Mataji:Seeing her she went to Roli and kissed her forehead Roli took blessings of all elders ..

Sid:was looking down he don't want to seet the girl his mind was still remembering Roli ...

Mataji:Sid please atleast see the girl please ...Sid lift his head and saw the girl and was flying

seeing Roli their..Mataji was about to deny the alliance but Sid hold her and said he is ok...Mataji 

was shocked..and with a smile accepted his wish both the families were ok with this relation and 

they did engagement that day itself...Sid asked Mataji that he wants to talk with Roli alone before 

he could go with her sujatha came from behind and said she is not accepting this relation...Sid 

was shocked

to be continued

Edited by kshamaD - 8 years ago
banuprasa thumbnail
Nice update dear.. waiting for next... So sujatha was not ok since starting...
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
Originally posted by: greshin

wonderful updates dear...sid loves roli before marriage itself ðŸ˜Š it's so cute...bt u must provide strong reason for sid hearing his mother when he loves his roli very much ðŸ˜‰

hey greshin in my ff part-7 sid will give his explanation why he listen to her but if u all wish i will provide a strong reason in further updates soon
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
Originally posted by: banuprasa

Nice update dear.. waiting for next... So sujatha was not ok since starting...

yes she doesn't like roli from starting...will give next in few minutes
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
Originally posted by: rishi_rosid

Awesome updates.  

Sid loves roli before marriage. 

thank u
greshin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshamaD

hey greshin in my ff part-7 sid will give his explanation why he listen to her but if u all wish i will provide a strong reason in further updates soon

ok dear...no worries...now i remember...no need to drag those problems again
nw waiting for the new phase of RoSid life...