Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Deeksha.... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
PART-12

Days were passing Sid is trying his level best to patch up  with his princess but

his princess is just like him so adament, doesn't belive in strangers just like me thinks sid .

But all days are not alike one such a day has come to sid to be not just like a

stranger but atleast like her friend...

WHAT HAPPEND THAT DAY WILL WITNESS NOW

Roli was in sid's room checking her pending work while Roshni entered into the room, Sid

was doing his work(sorry not for saying before he started his own construction buisness as

RSB Constructions , Prem as his partner) ,Roshni entered into the room

Roshni:Mom i had an important project which i should submit tomorrow  itself so, i want u r

help as simar massi is  helping anjali and all others are busy so need u r help...

Roli:sure dear will help u...Prem entered into the room

Prem:Roli dad is calling u for checking u r designing status ...

Roli:But bhaiya Roshni need to finish project so i  can't come this soon.

Prem:Roli its quiet urgent otherwise it will be loss to our company

Roli looked at  Roshni while Roshni said her to go saying she can manage...Roli left the

room...While Sid was seeing Roshni what she is doing...

Sid:Roshni can i help u beta.

Roshni:Its ok Mr.Bhardwaj i can manage... saying this  she was holding a cutter and about

to cut the paper she cut her finger

Roshni:maa...

Sid(tensed):Roshni thats why i told u will help but u r so adament just like me, so now u sit

here it self we will finish ur project soon...sying this he took a first kit and dressed up her

wound...

Seeing sid's care for first time Roshni said

Roshni:Mr.Siddhanth can we both become friends as u r helping me this much na can u

help me to study...if not its ok as i know now only u r recovering..I am asking because

mom is very busy she should look at for office then u and me again my homework

etc,,,,,,

Sid was flying as it is his 1st step to his princess heart so immediately he agreed and said

Sid:Its ok sweet heart we will become friends but i have few conditions will u agree, then i 

will be u r best buddy

Roshni:conditions apply for friendship also its ok, say now...

Sid:Firstly stop calling by my name call me uncle,then i want kisses when u woke,while

going and coming back to school and at night before sleep,last but not least u should not

hide anything from me if these are alright then u can be my little buddy ...so whats u r

choice...

Sid was thinking now only uncle friend but very soon u will accept me as ur pappa...I will

shower the rain of love then u couldn't deny ur self calling dad my dear...He was literally

praying that she should not deny him...

Roshni:ok will do as u said .

Sid:now we should start project soon,,,,,,to complete on time..

both sid and roshni engaged themselves they are great partners and their partner ship has    come out with a beautiful project

Roshni: wow! awesome     saying this she kissed sid ...Roli who entered the room  was

surprised to see roshni kissing sid

Roli:Roshni u have kissed Mr. stranger   wah am i day dreaming...

Roshni:No mom its real and he is no more stranger we became friends and mom see our

project...

Roli:sound's good and ur project is nice now u will be late go and sleep..

Roshni :ok mom gud8 and gud8 friend   saying this she again kissed both of them and went out of  the room

Roli:Siddhantji how  come it happen and i am very happy to see u both like this..

Sid:Yes. its my first step to my darlings heart and by the way thanks it s all happen because of u...

Roli:Its because of me how come...

Sid:if u not left us alone then it couldn't happen  and for  this happy moment i want a treat from u.

Roli:Treat from me ...what i have to give u...if it is their with me u can very well take  i

don,t have any objection,,

Sid:I also don't want any materialistic things 

Roli:then

Sid:I want u tonight as my treat...

hearing this roli blushed hard knowing what he ment by this...saying this he pulled her hand

towards him and made her fall on his chest .He slowly  cup her face and kissed all over

her face and hold  her lips with his for a while.After a deep kiss he made her lay beside

him and got on top of her kissing unresistebly on her neck going down and down. He

started releasing her saree fleets knowing what he is doing she pushed him and got up

from the bed,while she started moving away from him ,he  hold her pallu and pulled her

,Sid said Roli i can't go behind u as can't walk properly so come to me . roli accepted his

wish ,sid slowly dropped her saree and again locked his lips ,she closed her eyes feeling

sid's toch on her.. His fingures were caressing her back  when he was about to open her

blouse hooks roli opened her eyes saying no, sid slowly released his lip lock and kissed

on her eyes to close and go with a flow .He slowly undressed  themselves fully.   Roli

hugged him closely to cover herself...Sid filled her face with his kisses & proceeded to her

neck...he took bothher hands stretching outwards & crossed both their hands, holding

each other...he passed hisslightly opened lips all along her smooth neck...his hot air

breath are sweating her completely...he then moved to her chest line kissing everywhere

...Roli's heart was beating at high speed  with his intense love making...Sid started

invading her more and more...Roli opened her eyes & lips feeling the most pleasurable

moment...she accepted his every sweep of lips on her by holding him more tightly,

knotting their fingers with each other which is making him to take her more... Roli is filling

his thirst to own her to Sid ,as long as he is filled with his unremitting thirst ...both are

moving ahead in dissolving themselves in their eternal love... he then moved to her belly

kissing on her navel...he released his hands with hers to hold her  hips...Roli moved her

hands on him & brushed his hair with her fingers...He again came on top of her his tongue

was playing all over her sensious part 's her mouning making him to take her and more at

last after a passionate love making they r in each other's arm...Roli was on sid's chest

hugging him tightly..

Roli:Siddhanji i wish u suceed the way to our princess heart..

Sid:Thanks Roli...Do u know she is just like my true copy...

Roli:When u were not with me I used to see u in her otherwise I used to die on that day ...

Sid:U should not say like this.. ok now sleep

both drifted a sleep in each other's arms

Edited by kshamaD - 8 years ago
magicalrosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome yaar...wow...sid and roshini became frnds lovely...
rishi_rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Romantic update.  Looks like father and daughter relation coming on track. Waiting for further updates 
devika26 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi dear
Really very romanctic update...
Waiting for Roshini reaction towards her father,...
sowmya567 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
super..updates...finally Sid and roshini friends..now waiting for next updates...
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
Originally posted by: magicalrosid

Awesome yaar...wow...sid and roshini became frnds lovely...

thank u
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
Originally posted by: rishi_rosid

Romantic update.  Looks like father and daughter relation coming on track. Waiting for further updates 

thank u
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
Originally posted by: devika26

Hi dear

Really very romanctic update...
Waiting for Roshini reaction towards her father,...

thank u
banuprasa thumbnail
Wow... a romantic update as well as Daughter & Father relationship update...

Double treat...👏
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
Originally posted by: banuprasa

Wow... a romantic update as well as Daughter & Father relationship update...

Double treat...👏

thank u yes double treat