Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Deeksha.... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: magicalrosid

Loved rosid   conversation superb...so emotional dear..continue soon...

Thank u will update soon
rishi_rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Cute love between rosid.  Waiting for next update 
Kavyakrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
vry emotional dr... Want to see hw roshni will take this...
greshin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
so emotional updates dear...waiting to see roshni's reaction on seeing her papa...update soon dear
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
PART-6

All  were shocked to see the person, whom they never wanted to see back into their life

especially in their lovely daughter's life.All eyes were filled with anger.

Jamunalal (in peak anger): Prem and  Roli what is this? what this person is doing in my house?

and u how dare u come back here.Just go back,or else i should call security to throw u out.

Roli: Pappa i bought him to our house. He didn't came on his own.

before roli could say anything sid cut her words and said.

Sid: Papa, please forgive me i know i hurt u alot for which i am already facing punishment from

god.I have came back only to take roli and my daughter with me... please forgive me...

Jamunalal: First of all don't call me pappa. Who is ur  pappa i lost my son-in-law when he raised

his hand on my daughter.I have gave u many chances seeing my grand daughter's face, but u

never turned to look at her and now u remember about ur daughter and wife and asking for sorry, 

for what u did. Forgive , that to u like  people, is better then, i hang myself to death. How i gave my

daughter in u r hands thinking u will keep her happy but what u did. the girl who always

laugh,screems , jump and mingle is now only crying that to after ur entry into her life.Now what

rights are there with u to say that she is ur wife, and one more thing u remember i can accept my

daughter as widow also, but i never join her hands with  u again.

Hearing this tears filled in all of there eyes..Sid felt that some one just stabbed on his heart...

Sid(tears): Please don't say like that, yes i accept it is all because of me .I know i lost rights on her.

I accept every blame on me that i have done due to my mom's saying.I came to know that roli is

innocent that day itself that is when i rushed to  ur house but met with an accident and i never

turned to u as i don't like to tell about condition, because i know she will be in pain seeing me in

like this.        

Sid said these words looking into Roli's eyes who was alrady in tears...

Meena(in tears): Then why u came here now? Go to ur mom she is very happy right, throwing my

daughter out of the house.Do u know how we were when we saw her in hospital bed ,fighting

with death?Do u know how ur daughter ,sorry my grand daughter was crying for her mother but

there is no trace of u over there .

Meena started narrating the whole incident happend with roli

FLASH BACK:

Roli was carrying her second child,  it was her 5th month.Doctor advised her, that she is too

weak with many complications and avoid doing work as much as possible, But there ,took place a

very painful incident which their lives. Roli and Sujatha were alone at home. Mataji went to

temple,sid and his pappa went to office. Roshni was with their grand parents... seeking nice

chance, sujatha planned to end up Roli's life.

Sujatha: Roli ,on the name of pregnancy u stopped doing house hold works.What do u think about

urself it is not ur dad's house where u have many servants, go up and bring dried clothes.

Roli: but maaji Dr strictly instructed me to avoid climbing stairs. Then how  can I ?

Sujatha: Don't give any excuse, All  doctors say like that only don't u remember u urself deliverd a

child and i also delivered a child doing all this house hold works only, so go and do what I said to u...

Roli: Ok maaji will do.

Saying this she went to get down the dried clothes from terrace,though it was hot she get

on to the work and started coming down carefully i.e, when she saw sujatha coming behind her

when she was about to step down the stairs. Sujatha  pushed Roli from the stairs.

Roli tumble down the stairs. she was bleeding,her head got injury and was shouting out of pain.

Roli: maaa... (she was in great pain)

Sujatha: Now end up ur life u girl , I never liked u , u die here itself  by which i can do my son's

marriage with the girl i wish for and then I can own this property.

saying this she marched out of the place leaving roli with the pain.

It was almost  half an hour roli was still at pain she was almost in blood, crying helplessly for help

to save her child but sujatha never turned to her, at that time maataji entered into the house and

was shocked to see roli like that and joined her in the hospital immediately.

It was already late roli was at the point of death,  she lost her baby, maataji tried to call

sid but he was not answering so, she called prem . All the dwivedi's rushed to the hospital ,3 year

old Roshni was crying in the arms of Meena.

LATE EVENING BW HOUSE:

All men came back to the house from office, sid was searching for roli but he could not

find her.He thought she might have gone to temple and will return soon.All finished dinner and

were going to respective rooms at that time sid asked sujatha about roli.

Sid :Maa where is roli and maataji they not even returned home its already late.

Sujatha: Why are u asking me, how would i know where they went they not said to me. This was

the answer given by her   

Saying this she went into the room praying roli should die in hospital itself .She also

planned not to allow sid to visit roli in the hospital so she bribed sid's PA and told him to send sid

for a month.

Sid: Roli where are u ,it is not good to stay outside for long time that to  in this condition.He was

about to go in search of them he got a call from his PA.

PA: Sir,there is an important meeting in abroad and we need to rush to board flight .

Sid: But now why? ok i will be there, saying this he went to pack the bags.  Roli where have u

went please come with in an hour i want to see u before bording the flight...

but the fate has written something else he went to abroad without seeing Roli without

knowing about her condition and there in the hospital Roli was at the edge of death. In all these

happenings only sujatha was happy and she already started searching alliance for sid.

HOSPITAL:

All were waiting outside OT praying for Roli to be safe that is the time when doctor

came out and said

Doctor:We are very sorry, she lost her baby due, to over bleeding and major injury on head her

life is at risk.

Prem(in tears): Dr do any thing.U want money ,i will give the lump but i just want my sister       
back to normal ...please do anything,she should be safe.Iwill call the best doctors all over the 

world...please save her please...

Doctor:I know Mr .Prem u can give money,but her condition is very critical we are trying our best to

save her above that its all god's wish..saying this he went from there.

Meena: What is this? oh! god why are u taking tests of my daughter she is already had hard time 

then again .Please save my roli... please god ...

Mataji: Its my fault i should be careful... its my mistake... saying this she stated crying...

Prem : Mataji where is sid it is almost dawn .other then u no one from ur family came...

mataji has no answer for it...

After 6 hours doctor came and said that she is alright and they are shifting to the ward...

Doctor: Mr.Dwivedi now she alright she may gain concious in half-an-hour..She is so weak so

I want tell that she should be under proper care otherwise, she can be in depression...I would

suggest that she should be in hospital for on month under our care so don't talk anything that she

can't bear..
Prem:Sure Dr ,she is alright and safe that is enough we will take proper care of her...

All were waiting for Roli to gain her senses back...

Meena:Roli how are u beta? 

Roli(in tears): ma my child maa i have lost my child... saying this she was sobbing heavily,  all of

them  trying to console her but no she was in tears that is when simar bought Roshni and gave

her to roli.

Simar: Roli stop crying please atleast for ur child she is crying continuosly since u are in   

hospital... please roli for god sake stop crying. happend is happend...

Roli took roshni in her arms and she console herself,made Roshni  to sleep in her arms...

Simar: Roli what happen to u, u are always careful then how this incident took place.

Roli started narrating what Sujatha did with her... all are shocked to here that the reason behind

her pain was sujatha which they never thought in their dreams...

Mataji:I thought she is doesn't like u, but never thought she can do anything to end up u r life for

property..

Prem: That is the reason that none from there family,now I will see the end of sid and sujatha,who

gave this much pain to my roli...

Roli: Bhaiya there is no mistake of sidji as he took proper care of me after knowing I am weak...

Prem: Then where the hell is ur husband haan tell me...

Roli: Mataji, siddhanthji has not came... we both lost our child na ...why didn't he came...

saying this she again started crying...

Jamunalal: Roli beta u should not cry we all are here for u, once u become alright ,I will take care of them...

Roli:Pappa,bhaiya u should not do anything to them before I discharge from hospital...

Prem:Roli again u are started supporting them who never turned to u?

Roli: no bhaiya I will give punishment for what they did to me, but  before that, I want answers for 

my question's...

Simar:Roli as u wish will do but u  take rest...ok..

Roli :Ok bhabhi let Roshni be beside me only...

Meena:Sure now u take rest...

It has been one month neither sid nor other family members except maataji was

with roli .The time has come for discharge.

Roli: Bhaiya! i want to go to my home ?

All were shocked...

To be continued...

Edited by kshamaD - 8 years ago
magicalrosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update dear...now roli will take care of sid..when roshini will see sid...
...Deeksha.... thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalrosid

Nice update dear...now roli will take care of sid..when roshini will see sid...

thank you dear roshni will see sid soon in 1or 2 updates๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
banuprasa thumbnail
Beautiful dear... wish roshini accept sid
rishi_rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome dear. Waiting for roshini reaction.  Please update soon 
Kavyakrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
waiting fr nxt update dr... Sid is least responsible fr all these