Spoilers for Mon n Tues - TOI

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
These are not complete but I think we can join the dots.
Epi 17

<h2>09:00 PM - 09:30 PM, 11 MaySet Alert
More show timings</h2>
An infuriated Malvika insults Manav in front of everyone. Meanwhile, Kabir asks Ananya to give him the results of the questionnaire immediately.
Epi 18
<h2>09:00 PM - 09:30 PM, 12 MaySet Alert
More show timings</h2>
Kabir informs Khalid about the lead. Later, Ananya tells Kabir that the lead story has false information. He drags her into his cabin tells her that she is not meant to be a reporter.

+++

My take - Seems Kabir mistook Manav to have made the questionnaire😆😆Ofcourse Manav does not know who made it but the peon knows he distributed them...so officially its Manav😆Also the lead story seems to be about that drug case...Kabir is not listening to Ananya...so chances are he might end up taking her help later😳Cant wait for 9pm.

Edited by Malika - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for sharing😊
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
poor Manav🤣. it will be fun 
HydroxyGroup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Tfs...looking forward to upcoming epis
Zannat18 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Malika for sharing the spoiler with us now I am super excited for the next episode 😊
uluvmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing..😆
pink_pumpkin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow thanks for sharing interesting can't wait
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sounds interesting. ...if manav is going to b the scapegoat then it will first time that heroine is not blamed for the mistake she did...otherwise she will b blamed for all mistakes in the world. ...
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: bhanu_rekhag

Sounds interesting. ...if manav is going to b the scapegoat then it will first time that heroine is not blamed for the mistake she did...otherwise she will b blamed for all mistakes in the world. ...

Lol was thinking the same...and i love it! In hindi shows the heroine is blamed even for the mistakes she didnt do but here she's saved even from the blunder she did ðŸ˜† happens a lot in reality, specially if u hv a good image ppl would never doubt u ðŸ˜‰ And kabir can never think ananya can do something like this. 😃 And nw even if kabir comes to know it some time later i am sure he will have a good laugh at manav's condition ðŸ˜†
AnVishtian thumbnail
Thank you fot sharing!

Hahahaha.. now todays episode is going to be good. I cant wait to see what Kabir's reaction would be to the questionnaire answers 😆 Esp Ananya ka...

But I'm a tad concerned with the second spoiler. He drags her into his office and tells her she isn't fit to be a reporter? Why? does she get the wrong info? does she pay the 5 lakhs to be conned later/