JShukla
JShukla

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Aishwarya--

Originally posted by flora212

Originally posted by chicksoup

Yeah The ChudailLOLLOL

Wink The chudail is the real triangle here.
Poor Shaad is not even in the triangle. The montage last Friday- They show Chudail between Sahil. Shaad has never been shown to come between Sahil. The real deal is with her. 

Exactly she is the triangle here LOL The Real Deal is how SaHil overcomes this kala saya of ChudailTongue Shaad is the triangle between Misbah and SanamROFL 
Lol...LOL I so wish Misbah or the so called "Shashi Kapoor' kidnaps Shaad and tells him ki "Kamaal ki jodi hai hamaari and isliye hume toh saat rehna hai" LOL and meanwhile Aahil kidnaps his Sanam and wonders how she forgot me..."Unbelievable!!" Wink And Chudail will be busy fighting with Nazia for her Mohabbat Man "Saif" ROFL
The most funny part is that Shaad, Aahil, Sanam, Chudail, Saif...all have two persons on both side of them...original and duplicate...LOL Guess there are shortage of people in Bhopal and all started following "Sharing is caring" and "Jo Tera Hai Woh Mera Hai" policy...ROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLClap..Aishwarya

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--Aishwarya--Raingoddesschicksoupflora212

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Yeah the "Black Knight!" I also agree the promo is showing her as "Jannat" when "Aahil" sees her! But before he sees her, she is acting like "Sanam" while she walks alone contemplating her new feelings and her "Gustaki", which is stepping outside her boundaries and obsessing over a stranger! (At least that is what she thinks).

But yes, even I felt they did no justice to Sanam at all in that promo when Aahil sees her! Maybe that IS their actual point? Anyways, I am waiting for the actual track to unfold and I feel some serious "Junoon" coming on! Waiting for it! As always great post!

Yes! Shaad was never the real triangle, coz she is not in love with Shaad. She is just there coz he "told" her he was her husband and she believed him! Now even HE believes it! Chudail is the actual issue coz she is staying in IM "hanging" to a position that no one actually wants her in! Not even Khala anymore! LOL Why do I feel eventually they will ALL conspire to get rid of her? 

Anyway, waiting to see Junoon reload this week again. They have already done one great week, so I hope more is to come! At least the suspense and hit and misses will be over and the week will start with a meeting! So I think this week will be highly entertaining! 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-GrilledCheese-simran_singh_24--Aishwarya--Laura..Raingoddesschicksoupflora212

--Aishwarya-- IF-Rockerz
--Aishwarya--
--Aishwarya--

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JShukla

Originally posted by --Aishwarya--

Originally posted by chicksoup

Yeah The ChudailLOLLOL

Wink The chudail is the real triangle here.
Poor Shaad is not even in the triangle. The montage last Friday- They show Chudail between Sahil. Shaad has never been shown to come between Sahil. The real deal is with her. 

Exactly she is the triangle here LOL The Real Deal is how SaHil overcomes this kala saya of ChudailTongue Shaad is the triangle between Misbah and SanamROFL 
Lol...LOL I so wish Misbah or the so called "Shashi Kapoor' kidnaps Shaad and tells him ki "Kamaal ki jodi hai hamaari and isliye hume toh saat rehna hai" LOL and meanwhile Aahil kidnaps his Sanam and wonders how she forgot me..."Unbelievable!!" Wink And Chudail will be busy fighting with Nazia for her Mohabbat Man "Saif" ROFL
The most funny part is that Shaad, Aahil, Sanam, Chudail, Saif...all have two persons on both side of them...original and duplicate...LOL Guess there are shortage of people in Bhopal and all started following "Sharing is caring" and "Jo Tera Hai Woh Mera Hai" policy...ROFL

Clap..Aishwarya
Thank you!! WinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Raingoddesschicksoup

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Yeah the "Black Knight!" I also agree the promo is showing her as "Jannat" when "Aahil" sees her! But before he sees her, she is acting like "Sanam" while she walks alone contemplating her new feelings and her "Gustaki", which is stepping outside her boundaries and obsessing over a stranger! (At least that is what she thinks).

But yes, even I felt they did no justice to Sanam at all in that promo when Aahil sees her! Maybe that IS their actual point? Anyways, I am waiting for the actual track to unfold and I feel some serious "Junoon" coming on! Waiting for it! As always great post!

Yes! Shaad was never the real triangle, coz she is not in love with Shaad. She is just there coz he "told" her he was her husband and she believed him! Now even HE believes it! Chudail is the actual issue coz she is staying in IM "hanging" to a position that no one actually wants her in! Not even Khala anymore! LOL Why do I feel eventually they will ALL conspire to get rid of her? 

Anyway, waiting to see Junoon reload this week again. They have already done one great week, so I hope more is to come! At least the suspense and hit and misses will be over and the week will start with a meeting! So I think this week will be highly entertaining! 

Mandy,

Poor chudail and her adulterous affairs has taken a back seat...LOL
But they will take us back to that soon.
Shaad is actually a distraction. 
There is Sahil and their Junoon...

And then the Junoon of the complications thrown at them.
Each one roots for 'My Choice'...

But there is only one couple that can sing Junoon as 'Their Choice'- Yeh HAMARA CHOICE HAI ! PartyLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-GrilledCheese-JShuklaLaura..RaingoddessMrDarcyfanflora212

Go to top