Jamai Raja

Its a request! *Edited*

..Fazza.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I know amidst all this I might sound stupid and I know many of you won't agree to this cause all we want is that Kritika & Simran out of the show. But it is not gonna happen too soon 🀒. I really don't like the actor playing Kritika even a bit and many of you might agree with me here. So why not just get her replace by requesting? I mean vamp mein bhi glamour hona chahiye! Tabhi hi toh mazaa aayega in the heroine vs vamp face off  πŸ˜‰.. I really get irritated watching her face on my TV. It's a request..I tweeted to Mrs Ashvini Yardi the same..πŸ€” 

This might be an irrelevant topic but I thought of sharing my feelings πŸ˜† 

My Twitter Handle - @AnsaKaynat πŸ˜Š
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Edited*
According to you, who do you think could play Kritika's character just better? I mean, name the actress πŸ˜†
I would personally want Rashi Mal to play Kritika's character. Rashi Mal played a dominating character in Channel V's Paanch. She was amazing at it. Her acting skills were just outstanding and she looks pretty too πŸ˜Š 
P.S - I don't know how to post pictures so please if someone could post Rashi Mal's picture here πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by ShaReYam - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
If fans tweet they change their actors? Hearing to their request? πŸ˜³
..Fazza.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: skinnypal

If fans tweet they change their actors? Hearing to their request? πŸ˜³

Well, I don't watch any other shows except for Jamai Raja, obviously but recently one of my friends who is a Qubool Hai fan told me that the lead actor's track was over and they were planning on some new story line with a new guy but because they requested on Twitter to the producers and made petitions, he was brought back. So we can also give it a try πŸ€”
pree8714 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I completely agree with you she is pathetic as an actress and she looks horrible wen she enacts negative role infact wen she entered I had tweeted them to change her or get rid of her character I feel if lot of us will request they might replace the girl seriously we should have someone who plays the vampish character well who matches up to the caliber of such amazing actors i dont know how they have taken her in such a big production house coz competing with vishal none of the actresses opposite him was good but rhyena looks good and now she has improved a lot 
asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ShaReYam

Well, I don't watch any other shows except for Jamai Raja, obviously but recently one of my friends who is a Qubool Hai fan told me that the lead actor's track was over and they were planning on some new story line with a new guy but because they requested on Twitter to the producers and made petitions, he was brought back. So we can also give it a try πŸ€”

no it was like the actor himself wanted to quit coz the lead actress which is surbhi jyoti plying role of sanam lost her memory in show and reached Pakistan and considered herself a girl named jannat and thwn for jannat a guy name shaad entered as a new lead and the old lead who was ahil played by Karanvir bohra found his role getting unimportant and not really attractive thus he decided to quit but then the creative team and cv's brought him back not for fans but for there show coz his chemistry with sanam was loved by all and was reason behind there trp in top 10 and sooner or later when sanam will get her memory back, she will obviously go back to ahil and thus they stopped kvb from leaving assuring him thw same screen importance as the other lead...
skinnypal thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShaReYam

Ok, we can try then 😊 because i hate her from day 1 of her entry. No offense to her personally, but she a terrible actress.. she must have been in atleast 80-90 episodes now.. and hardly in 1-2 scenes i can say she was ok. I can never feel for that actress.. plus the clothes that she is made to wear is so weird.. never seen that type of dresses anywhere!! All the other actors are exceptionally good. Only this girl ( don't know her name ) and rehyna does pathetic acting.. it spoils the show! πŸ₯±
pree8714 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: skinnypal

Ok, we can try then 😊 because i hate her from day 1 of her entry. No offense to her personally, but she a terrible actress.. she must have been in atleast 80-90 episodes now.. and hardly in 1-2 scenes i can say she was ok. I can never feel for that actress.. plus the clothes that she is made to wear is so weird.. never seen that type of dresses anywhere!! All the other actors are exceptionally good. Only this girl ( don't know her name ) and rehyna does pathetic acting.. it spoils the show! πŸ₯±

haha making a petition to remove an actor πŸ˜† her name is esha sharma and as far as i know she is nowhere on social media I guess she knows people will bash her πŸ˜† i am Inn for it i want the girl to be replaced now i dont know what her role is but she is pathetic it would have been better if she was an imposter but unfortunately she is main lead sister which jus doesnt suit her πŸ₯±
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
actually a good suggestion 
Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pree8714

haha making a petition to remove an actorπŸ˜†her name is esha sharma and as far as i know she is nowhere on social media I guess she knows people will bash herπŸ˜†i am Inn for it i want the girl to be replaced now i dont know what her role is but she is pathetic it would have been better if she was an imposter but unfortunately she is main lead sister which jus doesnt suit herπŸ₯±

She does have Instagram and it is Isha.Sharmaa. I would be happy if they get rid of the character instead of replacing her. 😑
skinnypal thumbnail
Originally posted by: paru10

She does have Instagram and it is Isha.Sharmaa. I would be happy if they get rid of the character instead of replacing her. 😑

You have a point πŸ˜† But they have shown so much of her importance in Simran's life that i don't think so they can get rid of her soon!!