Qubool Hai

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

New Shaad-Jannat FF: A Piece of Heaven (on hold) (Page 4)

Chahat_A_Doshi IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:56am | IP Logged
unressed comment on page 3

Greys_Anatomy IF-Dazzler

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Amazing ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

This song is indeed beautiful Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

Very much intrigued ...waiting for the next part SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beguiling IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Can't thank you enough for this FF Noe.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GitaIyer IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Very beautiful Noe. Reading this has a calming, relaxing feel, inspite of the fact none of the characters seem to be at peace. Beautiful beginning, very beautiful indeedClap

Farz, thanks for the PM.

Originally posted by Noe123

Chapter 1

What shall I call the chapter? Starting with a clich and calling it 'Guns & Roses'.
Guns n Roses, what a better title for the love story of an armyman and a sweetheart.

Eternal conflict of his life. He was an army man who was alert, watchful, observant all the time. He was a poet - one of the nation's finest.
I'm sure the conflict is not between the armyman and poet. The conflict must be something to do with letting go of Jannat, or bringing her back into his life. Tell me i'm right.

And, he had never forgotten to smile.
Smile is a  beautiful way to remember someone we love.
"Can I get an autograph? Please...," There were two more passengers behind him in the queue and yet she asked. Earlier her colleague had pointed out with glee to a white kurta-blue jeans clad man sitting in the corner row.
Is this Afsaana by any chance? Ok, don't tell me. I will wait for the story to unfold. 
"Indo-Pak mushayara being held in Bhopal this week.  A feast for poetry lovers as ace poets from both the countries gather under one roof."
Channel changed.
Channel changed. She didn't hesitate. Aww, Looks like Jannat has had one more episode of memory loss.  
"Ab dekhiye is Bandar ko jisne seekha hain chhuri aur kaante se khana."

The hand moving on remote paused and gazed at the screen fondly. Afsaana had started working as a local reporter for a national news channel six months back. Novelty of seeing her on TV screen had died now. She and Seher didn't run to switch on TV
Seher. Just the mention of my baby is so overwhelming. Afsaana, seems to be one binding all the 3 of them Shaad, Jannat and Seher.
"Mujhe uske liye kuchh khas banana chahiye," She thought. But as she thought more about Afsaana's favourite desert, she felt sadness overpowering her. She reached for her depression medicine on table, gulped it down and kept changing channels.
Afsaana's fav desert made her sad. She remembers someone or she wants to forget that someone ? The story is getting intriguing.

"Sure, Jaan. Ammi ko bhi bol dena. How is she? Where is she?"
Afsaana is Jannat's daughter and calls Seher Jaan. Seher had in one of the episodes told that she will love Sanam's kids more than her parents. Thanks for showcasing this phone call between Afsaana-Seher. Both Afsaana and Seher share a comfort level and both are concerned about Jannat's depression.Clap

She remembered that her sister had said that river Chenab literally meant Chaand ka paani', as she put a blanket around her sleeping form and adjusted a cushion under her head. 
Point 0 begins with Shaad journey ends with Seher caring for her sister. Waiting for the remaining points to unfold. 

EkPagliLadki Goldie

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Just loved the whole concept. And the song is really good. Waiting to read more. If possible please PM me.
EkPagliLadki Goldie

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
And the fact that Seher is here is enough for me to be hooked to the story. If possible could we have Rehaan and Seher's story in the background. He is alive or something if possible. Please. Please. A request please
123465 Senior Member

Posted: 18 June 2015 at 5:43am | IP Logged
When are you gonna continue this story? Unhappy

- Sushma

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beguiling IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 June 2015 at 7:54am | IP Logged
My question is same as above. Please do update soon Noe!

Go to top