Originally posted by nedhvik-91

Originally posted by Applefiz

Originally posted by creationschhavi

Originally posted by tejaswiniwenham

Did anyone notice that Laksh has feelings for ragini mabe atleast concern . because when yesterday Ragini was consoling Sanskaar he got angry and pulled her of and started hitting him until he realised that it was his own Brother Sanskaar ? so yes he didnt want ragini 2 B with someone else ! So atlast we realise that there's so much Hope for RagYa after all 

i really dont understand why laksh's concern for ragini's well-being which has always been present, cannot be taken at face value without the over analysis of trying to see something beneath it all? he wants to be her friend. he loves swara. we've been shown that. he hit omi for calling swara his sister but couldnt hit him when he said lucky loves her. yes his rational mind is trying to logically sort out whether it may be a crush rather than love before he goes ahead and pursues anything. but i think as a viewer we are expected to understand that he does indeed love her. this isnt some fickle feeling of attraction. that happens quite quickly when you first meet someone. his feelings for swara grew as he got to know her bit by bit. thats not attraction. he doesnt think swara is the most beautiful and charming girl in the world. someones happiness doesnt become that important to you if its just attraction. he thinks however she is, she is perfect. thats the difference between love and attraction. 

relax ! I 2 Like the couple of SwarYa but this was just an point which i noticed . And i dont think even u say that no one would belive ur right but not Fully we all know that Laksh loves Swara but until he himself says that to Swara dont just be there ! Because Twists always occur ! and yes i havent made this post to say that Laksh doesnt loves Swara but To tell that He has some feelings for Ragini and when we saw that how he hit his friend Omi that was just an natural thing that ur philosophy of palat was nonsence and when he fought with Sanskaar he was serious enough to throw him out of the house  ! 
theres no need ask me to relax, im pretty calm and i dont think i have said anything that indicates otherwise. Smile ofcourse twists do occur but that doesnt negate the fact that laksh doesnt love ragini as a lover. just as his not saying it to swara doesnt negate the fact that he loves her. he thinks of her a his good friend and would you stand around watching a crazy person who has just thrown a vase, not letting your friend go like that? i know i probably wouldnt. its not because i have any romantic feelings for them. if you ask me, do i think laksh and ragini could make a marriage last? yes they can. theres a dialogue in kuch kuch hota hai (filmy i know LOL but it has logic) that rani writes in her letter to her daughter- main unka dost toh baan gaya bas unka sabse accha dost nahi ban paaya. woh dost anjali hain woh pyaar anjaali hain. for lucky that love and friend is swara. the only difference is that he realises that and shahrukh's character didnt. dont think i saw anywhere during the episode that he wanted to throw sanskar out, just that he wanted ragini to be safe. but if you compare the two form of concerns, he was concerned for ragini's well-being but he was literally terrified of swara being hurt. his fright was evident. swara had to make him take a breather and calm down rather than calm herself. LOL 

I just said the same

relax ! I 2 Like the couple of SwarYa but this was just an point which i noticed . And i dont think even u say that no one would belive ur right but not Fully we all know that Laksh loves Swara but until he himself says that to Swara dont just be there ! Because Twists always occur ! and yes i havent made this post to say that Laksh doesnt loves Swara but To tell that He has some feelings for Ragini and when we saw that how he hit his friend Omi that was just an natural thing that ur philosophy of palat was nonsence and when he fought with Sanskaar he was serious enough to throw him out of the house  !  

please notice those @Bold points 

I agree that Laksh Loves Swara but i dont want it to be an must from my side until he confirms that in the show and says it to swara and there is no confusion for to make . and its everyone knowing that swara herself wants / thinks / mistook it that he loves ragini but she is sure that ragini loves laksh and she wants them to be one and think other side do u think if swara insits laksh for ragini would he neglet her ? and mabe as she said he would soon realise his true love she would always prefer laksh for ragini !

who knows...? maybe laksh loves ragini and through sanskaar he will realise his feeling and love for ragini ...Heart...but it will take time...for sure...SmileWinkWink

Oh my god this love story no way i could talk about and now ur confusing me 
 I am Sooo Sorryyy i cant get please if u dont mind
please tell me whose fan are u Cant understand who ur supporting
She is supporting Ragya frome the starting Big smile
Right chavi n I saw ur Ragya vm Embarrassed

really ...do you like my vms on ragya...?Smile...i will make many more ragya vmsWinkStarHeart soon as i think they will be the end pair along with swarsanEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

alleyway

deepikagupta9 IF-Dazzler
deepikagupta9
deepikagupta9

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 6:20am | IP Logged
same imply in swarya also that swara will luv lucky but as a frnd on whom she can rely on. swarya fans after reading this plz don't kill me off as of now with the current plot both swara & swarya may be taking back seat for time being , as current plot mainly revolve around laksh, ragini & sanskaar excluding swara for the time being , coz swara had not much to do in the current track as she can't help laksh in this only ragini can help him in this. swara can only support ragya in current track.
as per new promo ragini may accompany maheshwari brothers to their mansion & I don't see swara accompanying them along bcoz as for need of time Hitler maheshwari may allow ragini but will definitely not be welcoming swara as she had nothing to do in it. I think Hitler dadi will allow ragini to go to maheshwari mansion purposely. swara can't leave her mother alone with Hitler dadi after that incident so will be leaving in garodia house only.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

alleywayishqwaalalove

alleyway Goldie
alleyway
alleyway

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 6:25am | IP Logged

Did anyone notice that Laksh has feelings for ragini mabe atleast concern . because when yesterday Ragini was consoling Sanskaar he got angry and pulled her of and started hitting him until he realised that it was his own Brother Sanskaar ? so yes he didnt want ragini 2 B with someone else ! So atlast we realise that there's so much Hope for RagYa after all 

i really dont understand why laksh's concern for ragini's well-being which has always been present, cannot be taken at face value without the over analysis of trying to see something beneath it all? he wants to be her friend. he loves swara. we've been shown that. he hit omi for calling swara his sister but couldnt hit him when he said lucky loves her. yes his rational mind is trying to logically sort out whether it may be a crush rather than love before he goes ahead and pursues anything. but i think as a viewer we are expected to understand that he does indeed love her. this isnt some fickle feeling of attraction. that happens quite quickly when you first meet someone. his feelings for swara grew as he got to know her bit by bit. thats not attraction. he doesnt think swara is the most beautiful and charming girl in the world. someones happiness doesnt become that important to you if its just attraction. he thinks however she is, she is perfect. thats the difference between love and attraction. 

theres no need ask me to relax, im pretty calm and i dont think i have said anything that indicates otherwise. Smile ofcourse twists do occur but that doesnt negate the fact that laksh doesnt love ragini as a lover. just as his not saying it to swara doesnt negate the fact that he loves her. he thinks of her a his good friend and would you stand around watching a crazy person who has just thrown a vase, not letting your friend go like that? i know i probably wouldnt. its not because i have any romantic feelings for them. if you ask me, do i think laksh and ragini could make a marriage last? yes they can. theres a dialogue in kuch kuch hota hai (filmy i know LOL but it has logic) that rani writes in her letter to her daughter- main unka dost toh baan gaya bas unka sabse accha dost nahi ban paaya. woh dost anjali hain woh pyaar anjaali hain. for lucky that love and friend is swara. the only difference is that he realises that and shahrukh's character didnt. dont think i saw anywhere during the episode that he wanted to throw sanskar out, just that he wanted ragini to be safe. but if you compare the two form of concerns, he was concerned for ragini's well-being but he was literally terrified of swara being hurt. his fright was evident. swara had to make him take a breather and calm down rather than calm herself. LOL 

I just said the same

I agree that Laksh Loves Swara but i dont want it to be an must from my side until he confirms that in the show and says it to swara and there is no confusion for to make . and its everyone knowing that swara herself wants / thinks / mistook it that he loves ragini but she is sure that ragini loves laksh and she wants them to be one and think other side do u think if swara insits laksh for ragini would he neglet her ? and mabe as she said he would soon realise his true love she would always prefer laksh for ragini !

who knows...? maybe laksh loves ragini and through sanskaar he will realise his feeling and love for ragini ...Heart...but it will take time...for sure...SmileWinkWink

really ...do you like my vms on ragya...?Smile...i will make many more ragya vmsWinkStarHeart soon as i think they will be the end pair along with swarsanEmbarrassed

i really dont know and sorry to disturb ur conversation but as all of the mostly RagYa fans say ur they really love ur Vm i have seen Vms on them but i dont know are they urs or who has made it could u please link me one of ur Vms i am an Swaragini fan so whether its swara or ragini i dont mind 

ishqwaalalove

Princess_Devil IF-Rockerz
Princess_Devil
Princess_Devil

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 6:27am | IP Logged
@teju dii bang on Clap love ur commentsHeart
laksh's concern for ragini is pure friendship where as his feeling for swara is pure loveDay Dreaming yes he is confused who wouldnt when ur falling harly for the gal who u first disliked n now ur best friend,he is getting irritated due to those feelings bcz he is confusedConfused and also he is in denial mode bcz he fears that he will lose swaraEmbarrassed
where as swara is clueless abt his feeling but unconciously she is also falling in love with very soon she will realise it Big smile
and some ppl are asking the look on lucky's face indicates he is jealous but i feel no bcz he dint step in to the house when ragini was controlling sanskaar,he stepped in when he was trying to throw vase on dadi n shekar stopping him, he thought sanskaar will hurt ragini who is a good friend of him, so he took step ahead n pulled her asideEmbarrassed
so ur doubt what shekar was doing y cant he pull ragini bcz he saw the way only sanskaar was listening to ragini n will not hurt n also he was calm when swara was hanging from balcony, he came to resecue when laksh was having difficulty to lift swara but still laksh was one who took her in her arms n without caring abt anyone before him,he showered his concern of her well beings n was totally in panic mode than swara, he was sooo scared of loosing swara,it is called true loveHeart
Swarya ForeverHeartDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

alleywaytejaswiniwenham

alleyway Goldie
alleyway
alleyway

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 6:28am | IP Logged

I just said the same

RagYa I dont think so ! from a time chavi said that Laksh Loves swara I thought she is an SwarYa fan 

I just @Bold those line and all that while i thought she is an SwarYa fan and then it goes like 

that mabe also striked me off ! and i am so sorry if i ssaid something harsh because i went so confused about who ur supporting and i guess i am Sorry for its me who mistook u sorry

no problem dearSmileStar ...,in starting i like swarya a bit but somewhere i find something missing in them ... but from the first day i had seen ragya first timeEmbarrassedDay Dreaming ...i have become a very deep fan of them ...i really want ragya love story to start ...i love them so much...EmbarrassedStarHeart

i dont know what to say but yes i have made my mind i am an ... Swaragini Fan i cannot choose and no more Lucky or Sanskaar for me to handle
ishqwaalalove Goldie
ishqwaalalove
ishqwaalalove

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 6:30am | IP Logged

I just said the same

i really dont know and sorry to disturb ur conversation but as all of the mostly RagYa fans say ur they really love ur Vm i have seen Vms on them but i dont know are they urs or who has made it could u please link me one of ur Vms i am an Swaragini fan so whether its swara or ragini i dont mind 

dear i have made atleast 3 to 4 vms on ragya on youtube but they have deleted them allAngry...so i will post it on a ragya vms fb page and then will give you link of it for sure...SmileEmbarrassed

alleyway

alleyway Goldie
alleyway
alleyway

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 6:31am | IP Logged

I just said the same

dear i have made atleast 3 to 4 vms on ragya on youtube but they have deleted them allAngry...so i will post it on a ragya vms fb page and then will give you link of it for sure...SmileEmbarrassed

Thanku SmileBig smile

ishqwaalalove

ishqwaalalove Goldie
ishqwaalalove
ishqwaalalove

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 8:57am | IP Logged

I just said the same

Thanku SmileBig smile
you are most welcome...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Swaragini Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index