Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: ramyvijay

Sush.. ennamaa ippadi sollitta? agreed.. andha BGM was not that good.. but I felt the song was nice.. 'kalyanam mudhal kadhal varai' title song..

Well, I guess the lyrics were apt...   But the tune and BGM did not suit the situation,  actually it doesn't seem to fit in at all...   Adhaan... πŸ˜›

coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sulaayini

Priya expression awesome❀️ especially when Arjun struggle to apply medicine himself..she looked wow!!!!!so cute..πŸ€—

Eshwar as expected is villain..irukire villain paththame innonu puthusa vanthirukku😑..dono what problem he gonna create..I think he really harassed a woman in Dubai and that's why he chased from there..

Yup... Priya looked so cute... 

Family kku veliyaa there is a villain and a villi...   Ippo family kulla a new villain...  Lolz... πŸ˜›
lakshmikr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry I didn't know that Tuesday has been posted already.
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SushK16

Family kku veliyaa there is a villain and a villi... Ippo family kulla a new villain... Lolz...πŸ˜›

@bold.. me too think the same.. avan sonna maadhiri punishment irukkum naa, how did they allow him to move out of country when case has been filed?

already I don't like him from 'Office' .. ingayum he is gonna irritate.. I'm just gonna avoid this track..

More than ppl from outside, these kind of ppl are dangerous.. though Ashok-Vandana plans something idiotic., it flops as ArYa doesn't bother abt it..   but this guy, in the name of BIL, trying to cheat them...

Hope either Priya or Arjun find out his drama soon..Edited by ramyvijay - 8 years ago
ramyvijay thumbnail
Also I noticed few obvious things where no logic is there.. ofcource it's a fiction.. but I wanted to ask few things..

1. According to the sequence, it's just the previous day Priya met them..
- Arjun went searching Priya
- she came late @ 3 am
- next day morning, Vaishu called and Priya mentioned abt the prev night
- same day, she took the food to hotel, Adi's birthday, Arjun sees her in coffee shop, she is back home at 2 pm..

a. Both Priya and that guy are talking like, 'from that day she is helping nu, that day she was with them till 3 am nu... 'yesterday' dhaane πŸ˜›

b. It's after all the enquiries, beyond 2 am, Priya comes to see Pooja.. that time she is awake.. maybe we can take that as, she cudnt sleep thinking how did her brother treated her..   Vaishu comes fresh, as though only then it's time for sleep πŸ˜ƒ

c. most importantly.. ivlo naal Sukanya endha room la irundhaa? vera room eh illayaa enna? πŸ˜‰

indha maadhiri innum sila pala kelvigal irukku..

They Suku & husband have no money, eating in some roadside shop., staying in luxurious hotel.. πŸ˜†

nambura maadhiri edungappaa... idhellaam ArYa scenes kaaga dhaan poruthukkurom.. 😎
imperio thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
soon this eashwar will try to molest priya when there is no one at the home...priya will complain to dhanam and suganya but they wont believe and send her out of the house for framing eashwar...
Inisabus thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: imperio

soon this eashwar will try to molest priya when there is no one at the home...priya will complain to dhanam and suganya but they wont believe and send her out of the house for framing eashwar...

There are still alot of new viewers who havent seen the hindi  so please dont give away to many spoilers  😳
sulaayini thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ramyvijay

Also I noticed few obvious things where no logic is there.. ofcource it's a fiction.. but I wanted to ask few things..

1. According to the sequence, it's just the previous day Priya met them..
- Arjun went searching Priya
- she came late @ 3 am
- next day morning, Vaishu called and Priya mentioned abt the prev night
- same day, she took the food to hotel, Adi's birthday, Arjun sees her in coffee shop, she is back home at 2 pm..

a. Both Priya and that guy are talking like, 'from that day she is helping nu, that day she was with them till 3 am nu... 'yesterday' dhaane πŸ˜›

b. It's after all the enquiries, beyond 2 am, Priya comes to see Pooja.. that time she is awake.. maybe we can take that as, she cudnt sleep thinking how did her brother treated her..   Vaishu comes fresh, as though only then it's time for sleep πŸ˜ƒ

c. most importantly.. ivlo naal Sukanya endha room la irundhaa? vera room eh illayaa enna? πŸ˜‰

indha maadhiri innum sila pala kelvigal irukku..

They Suku & husband have no money, eating in some roadside shop., staying in luxurious hotel.. πŸ˜†

nambura maadhiri edungappaa... idhellaam ArYa scenes kaaga dhaan poruthukkurom.. 😎

@bold I think before this Sukanya stay wit Sruthi in her room..
ramyvijay thumbnail
Originally posted by: Inisabus

There are still alot of new viewers who havent seen the hindi so please dont give away to many spoilers 😳

exactly.. plz don't reveal anything here, as it reduces the interest as what will happen next..

thanks Inisabus for pitching in for us 😊
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lakshmikr

Sorry I didn't know that Tuesday has been posted already.

Laksh send you a pm dear :)