Poll Question :

who is ur fav jodi?

Poll Choice
Neil-Radhika
Arjun-Sam
Login To Vote
Posted: 8 years ago
I thought there SamArj fans more hmm.. Neika get 22 votes and ya my vote also for Neika
Originally posted by divyarnav

I thought there SamArj fans more hmm.. Neika get 22 votes and ya my vote also for Neika

Actually there are some fans who want Arjun-Radhika together so they are not voting for SamArj because there is no option for them. Neil-Radhika is taking the advantage.
Edited by moushyama - 8 years ago
Originally posted by moushyama

Actually there are some fans who want Arjun-Radhika together so they are not voting for SamArj because there is no option for them. Neil-Radhika is taking the advantage.

Completely agree with you, there are many fans that want to see Arjun Radhika together, so they are refraining from voting SamArj, as many people feel Monica is the only lead, so they want to see her with ArjunEdited by CuteboyAman22 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by divyarnav

Actually many people in this forum dislikes Samaira and thinks Radhika to be the only lead, long bk there was a post btw Samaira and Radhika and Radhika won, that coz they dislikes Samaira, nd some people are also rooting for Arjun with Radhika,
Votes of Aham Sharma fans are distributed here between Arjun-Radhika and Arjun-Samaira
Neil and Radhika :p The girl is really cute and the guy is good looking, supercool and super smooth.Edited by Chastidy - 8 years ago
Are Neil and Radhika going to be a couple? Coz I really hope so! Btw I also like Sam and Neil but I have voted for Radhika/Neil now! Neil is a total babe <3
So guys made one poll for Neil Sam, and Arjun Radhi, let see who won.. I really like Neil Sam frndship. want to see arjun radhi scenes Hw's go..
How come arjun- sam are lagging behind ??
Come on everyone knows that this forum is full of aham fans ...so atleast vote for ahams sake...

dunno why ppl are moving away from aham sam...they make a good couple...

Originally posted by THE_BOSS

How come arjun- sam are lagging behind ??
Come on everyone knows that this forum is full of aham fans ...so atleast vote for ahams sake...

dunno why ppl are moving away from aham sam...they make a good couple...

This forum is full of Aham fans but the fact is that some of them wants Arjun with Radhika and some others want Arjun with Samaira so Aham Sharma's fans are divided here in two groups.