Reporters

India-Forums

   
Reporters
Reporters

-HOTness Galore with HOT Kabir--Rajeev Khandelwal AT#4- (Page 52)

Jyoti08 Newbie
Jyoti08
Jyoti08

Joined: 28 January 2014
Posts: 33

Posted: 20 June 2015 at 1:02am | IP Logged

Into the depths of his deep dark eyes, I searched for the pain that gripped his heart. Such an emotional act. I actually could feel the pain that Kabir goes through . 

A very natural performance. Only Rajeev can do this and no one else.
He has such a  beautiful command on his expressions. Every word that his says comes out alive from his eyes. 


Embedded image permalink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rinu08aarsowsirimiri

sirimiri IF-Stunnerz
sirimiri
sirimiri

Joined: 11 December 2012
Posts: 26233

Posted: 20 June 2015 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jyoti08


Into the depths of his deep dark eyes, I searched for the pain that gripped his heart. Such an emotional act. I actually could feel the pain that Kabir goes through . 

A very natural performance. Only Rajeev can do this and no one else.
He has such a  beautiful command on his expressions. Every word that his says comes out alive from his eyes. 


Embedded image permalink
class acting only an actor par excellence can perform...Hats off to Rk...Clap
_Puzzle_ IF-Rockerz
_Puzzle_
_Puzzle_

Joined: 19 February 2015
Posts: 5440

Posted: 20 June 2015 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by heartbroken1

Hey... Im new in this at... .. Kabirs hospital scene was too good... Ive seen it now 51 times... He was looking so cute ...
Finally Viny di, you are here! Big smile What's up? Coz here how are you bolna mana hai Puri di ki aashirwad se! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-purnima-

heartbroken1 IF-Dazzler
heartbroken1
heartbroken1

Joined: 22 March 2015
Posts: 4826

Posted: 20 June 2015 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Main theek hu... Tum kisi ho? Aakhir ek accha for mil hi gaya...
Snow_Angel IF-Stunnerz
Snow_Angel
Snow_Angel

Joined: 04 December 2011
Posts: 28655

Posted: 20 June 2015 at 9:53am | IP Logged
hello anyone here?
RoseWine Goldie
RoseWine
RoseWine

Joined: 24 August 2013
Posts: 1504

Posted: 20 June 2015 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Fabulous Friday episode except Ananaya showed up at the wrong time! ConfusedKabir needs to confess his  feeling for Ananaya soon!  He also needs to tell her about his life! Khaalid was hilarious as well!


Edited by RoseWine - 20 June 2015 at 9:58am
Snow_Angel IF-Stunnerz
Snow_Angel
Snow_Angel

Joined: 04 December 2011
Posts: 28655

Posted: 20 June 2015 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RoseWine

Fabulous Friday episode except Ananaya showed up at the wrong time! ConfusedKabir needs to confess his feeling for Ananaya soon! He also needs to tell her about his life! Khaalid was hilarious as well!
hay very nice edit..
_Puzzle_ IF-Rockerz
_Puzzle_
_Puzzle_

Joined: 19 February 2015
Posts: 5440

Posted: 20 June 2015 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by heartbroken1

Main theek hu... Tum kisi ho? Aakhir ek accha for mil hi gaya...
Mai thik hu? Bore ho rahi hun...! Ouch Yeah! Finally! 

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
--Enamored by Rajeev -- Rajeev Khandelwal AT#2

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -purnima-   Replies: 1201   Views: 14637

-purnima- 1201 14637 15 September 2015 at 11:53am by .....Lata.....
Replacing Rajeev Khandelwal

Author: piyabawri1   Replies: 6   Views: 1503

piyabawri1 6 1503 08 June 2015 at 3:50am by Aahaana
Take a bow Rajeev Khandelwal

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: paradigm   Replies: 75   Views: 6982

paradigm 75 6982 05 June 2015 at 1:14pm by DexterRocks
No Apprehensions of doing TV again--Rajeev Khandelwal

Author: -purnima-   Replies: 7   Views: 859

-purnima- 7 859 05 June 2015 at 12:18am by sehar mehrotra
Rajeev Rajeev & RAJEEV

2 3 4

Author: ..-Zaara-..   Replies: 28   Views: 3043

..-Zaara-.. 28 3043 03 May 2015 at 2:50am by rajeevkiijann

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Reporters Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index