This is not Ishani's fault!

Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I can see everyone saying Ishani is dumb and mahanta ki moorat etc. etc. because she'll say "yes" to the smartest lawyer out there for marriage and that too despite knowing Ranveer isn't married to Ritika. We're all banging our heads thinking a couple of things-
If Ranveer isn't married then why doesn't she go to him and claim her rights?
And how come she thinks Ranveer has impregnented Ri in 6 months and she's in her last month of it? (if I'm not wrong it takes a lot more time than just 9 months for a lady to get pregnant and deliver, right?)
Or does she think Ranveer was cheating on her? (I know I'm repeating you all, but carry on, people)

Guys, I'm telling you despite all this Ishani isn't MKM or dumb. It's something else altogether that's working. Something else that's conspiring against Ishani Vaghela. It's the theory of Time Dilation that worked for Ishani the months she was in jail.

Time dilation is a--um--property in Theory Of Relativity in which two clocks show different times in two different Frame of References i.e. two different places. Though, in general it is measured between a space-shuttle and earth where two clocks show different times. This means the clocks in two places may not be running with the same time and one of them might be slower than other. It's not because of any fault in the clock but the different dimensions in the universe.

Coming to Ishani, she (in her mind) thinks that the time passed outside of jail was more than just six months- enough to get Ri impregnented by Ranveer and be in last month of pregnancy. It has happened because she's been in a totally different frame of reference where time ran faster (remember the calendes that Ranveer saw was of '14? Explains why time has been a big mess for this gal!). While outside the jail it was absolutely normal. Only 6 months have passed with Ranveer waiting for Ishani to come back. So in both frames of references we have had two different times and thus people having different experiences of things.
Never knew EK was a Physics expert too who could use although loosely this much of high thinking in her shows. Good going, Ekta Kapoor!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Elvis i can see that MATH has made u mad...
I don try to find logic anymore...i just try to enjoy...i watch obly those parts which i love...and i forget the parts which disturb me...

In real world it takes time to conceive...its not just 1 night stand...but in tv world any one can get pregnant in 1 night stand...i wish in real world also having babies would be this much easier for everyone 

Edited by monamie111 - 8 years ago
NidsJ thumbnail
OMG.. It is hilarious...
From ur thread title and untill first para I thought u r serious bt after that I was just 🀣
ytfreak16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elvish_Hobbit

I can see everyone saying Ishani is dumb and mahanta ki moorat etc. etc. because she'll say "yes" to the smartest lawyer out there for marriage and that too despite knowing Ranveer isn't married to Ritika. We're all banging our heads thinking a couple of things-
And how come she thinks Ranveer has impregnented Ri in 6 months and she's in her last month of it? (if I'm not wrong it takes a lot more time than just 9 months for a lady to get pregnant and deliver, right?)
Or does she think Ranveer was cheating on her? (I know I'm repeating you all, but carry on, people)

Guys, I'm telling you despite all this Ishani isn't MKM or dumb. It's something else altogether that's working. Something else that's conspiring against Ishani Vaghela. It's the theory of Time Dilation that worked for Ishani the months she was in jail.

Time dilation is a--um--property in Theory Of Relativity in which two clocks show different times in two different Frame of References i.e. two different places. Though, in general it is measured between a space-shuttle and earth where two clocks show different times. This means the clocks in two places may not be running with the same time and one of them might be slower than other. It's not because of any fault in the clock but the different dimensions in the universe.

Coming to Ishani, she (in her mind) thinks that the time passed outside of jail was more than just six months- enough to get Ri impregnented by Ranveer and be in last month of pregnancy. It has happened because she's been in a totally different frame of reference where time ran faster (remember the calendes that Ranveer saw was of '14? Explains why time has been a big mess for this gal!). While outside the jail it was absolutely normal. Only 6 months have passed with Ranveer waiting for Ishani to come back. So in both frames of references we have had two different times and thus people having different experiences of things.
Never knew EK was a Physics expert too who could use although loosely this much of high thinking in her shows. Good going, Ekta Kapoor!

πŸ‘Cumon EH...didn't you know Ektastein is the Grandmother of Physics? She's the first to
discover the 'Theory of Relativity'...E=mc^2...long before her grandson Einstein!
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
u tried to find logic
in an ekta kapoor show
that is really great
meditation thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elvish_Hobbit

☯️
_priyaa_ thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...hey u r truly amazing dear...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ & about EK's shows...i will reiterate again that "Physics laws don't hold good in EK's frame of reference" ...πŸ˜† Well about the IshKhar marriage..just got to know the best news of today...#IshKhar marriage is not happening in any way...i am so glad & just waiting ki kab ye crap khatam ho jayee & we will get back to see #IshVeer again...yaar to be honest..i just can't tolerate more of this #IshKhar..i have started to feel the same for #IshKhar as RaRi ever since Shikhar discovered his feelings for Ishani...although i don't hate Shikhar like that of Ri , but even i don't like him tooπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† no feelings for him..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..😲 .anyways..i just hope the relativity of time works in our favor here..but phew..even a 5 minute of crap seems like hours here... hoping for the best..acche din aane wale hai...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by _priyaa_ - 8 years ago
ytfreak16 thumbnail
Originally posted by: monamie111

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Elvis i can see that MATH has made u mad...

I don try to find logic anymore...i just try to enjoy...i watch obly those parts which i love...and i forget the parts which disturb me...

In real world it takes time to conceive...its not just 1 night stand...but in tv world any one can get pregnant in 1 night stand...i wish in real world also having babies would be this much easier for everyone 

πŸ‘monamie111...also don't forget the rate of population growth...if everyone conceives & start
having babies after just 1 night stands!LOL
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
As always nice post dear πŸ‘ πŸ€—
-SaM...- thumbnail
Hahaa,,,awesome post Elvish...