Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

New to the forum and so confused. (Page 2)

deepikagupta9 IF-Dazzler
deepikagupta9
deepikagupta9

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 5:30am | IP Logged
leaving swarya & ragya aside I think in coming episode laksh will be busy with & his main concern will his new found long lost luv for his brother sanskaar.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

alleywaymjht_one

littleliar IF-Rockerz
littleliar
littleliar

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepikagupta9

leaving swarya & ragya aside I think in coming episode laksh will be busy with & his main concern will his new found long lost luv for his brother sanskaar.

Finnaly someone understood LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mjht_one

alleyway Goldie
alleyway
alleyway

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepikagupta9

an Lovely answer u relaxed me LOL

mjht_one

littoos IF-Dazzler
littoos
littoos

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 10:56am | IP Logged
hii dr...welcome...there are a lot othrs who have this confusion here(nt meee)...with time sure evry1's confusion will be gone i think...juz watch and njoy...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

alleywayishqwaalalovemjht_one

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 11:25am | IP Logged
I believe its worth shipping:
Laksh with Swara

And

Ragini with Sanskar

Only because that is the way the show is going, so to save further headaches to oneself, yehi sahi haiLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

alleywayMdmadonamjht_one

mjht_one IF-Sizzlerz
mjht_one
mjht_one

FF Graphicer Senior

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 6:08am | IP Logged
thanks so much for the welcome guys
mjht_one IF-Sizzlerz
mjht_one
mjht_one

FF Graphicer Senior

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Applefiz

Welcome to the Forum Nikita Hug
I know this confusion has aldready been in the minds of people at this Forum but Right Now Swara fans want Swara and Laksh and there's an popularity there but Ragini Fans Have moved a bit on With SAGINI and i guess thats an perfect pair . And when we talk about the news yes it's  true that the Love Triange is between Laksh & Swara & Sanskaar
and i think we should leave it on the CVs of the story and go with a flow of  SwarYa and Sagini Blushing
thanks for the welcome
i am up for any couple. juts loving the show especially more wiht varun kapoor's entyr
mjht_one IF-Sizzlerz
mjht_one
mjht_one

FF Graphicer Senior

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by matreyee

hahaha i can totally understand what u r going through..i also like ragini just a little bit more than swara...the ships in this shows r crazy to b honest coz honestly its very difficult to choose...i like ragini and lakshya's relationship ..i think the writers can explore their dynamics in a really interesting manner coz their characters clash and they can develop them. there is a scope of stretching their characters coz lakshya wrote off ragini without knowing her. Also ragini is yet to discover lakshya's involvement in swara's kidnap and breaking up their marriage so that can make an interesting love story by throwing obstacles to this ship. however i won't deny that i loved the chemistry between sanskaar and ragini ...so i guess either way i would b happy ...for this show i guess i have to say i am a multi shipper...we r yet to see the dynamics between swara and sankaar..according to me the key to this shipping problems lies with swara..whichever guy she falls for will most likely reveal the end games,. Btw did u notice the way lakshya got worried when sankaar hid behind ragini even when ragini assured him that sanskaar won't harm her..he just had to pull her away nobody else was that bothered lol Wink   
shipping is so crazy in this show...i am so damn confused.
i feel with ragini and lakshya there is a lot of scope. because theyboth will bring out a different side in each other, which will be good to see. also they have so many personality factors whihc will clash, making the story more interesting. howeve ri am laos liking the sweet ragini and sanskaar relationship quite a lotEmbarrassed
and i think with swara and laksh, the only reason why i right now i havent shipped them a smuch as the other two couple is because swara doesnt harbor feeling for laksh YET, and she just think of him as a friend. so its a bit hard to see them all romantic yet. and i feel a reason why laksh may like swara is because he finally found some who thinks like him,, and he instantly had a connection with swara. but right now i feel swarya are mor ein the friendship sid o f their realtionship. laksh has got a crush on swara, but we are yet to see swara develop feeling for laksh. it will be interesting to see how all the realtionships pave out. honestly i dont mind if swarya happen, cause i am quite liking sanskaar and ragini

matreyee

Go to top