An ABHIGYA Fanfic: Disguises chapter 7 updated 17.4.16... page 14 - Page 11

Posted: 7 years ago
Amazing update. Loved it.
Continue soon please.
Awesomeee update๐Ÿ‘ yrrr i love tis storyyy very much plsss cont sooonnn egarlyyy waitnggg๐Ÿ˜Š
Congrats for your new fiction! Your writing is so good...I was intrigued by the title and came here to read. It's definitely worth it...it is excellent ๐Ÿ‘ I can't guess anything in this part...hopefully in the next one!
She does wear a tank top and pyjama right? Why is he shocked?
Hahaa Abhi and Dadi's banter is hilarious! Pragya became her Ladli bahu so soon much to his anger hehe! Dadi indeed made a good choice. Their posture while sleeping makes it look as if they have done it...LOL! Dadi regarded him as her 'shameless grandson'๐Ÿ˜†
Pragya is superb! Not timid...but a mix of beauty and temper. That's great!
I love this chappy! So Prags is the burning phoenix herself...haha she indeed has huge connections! She is witty...glad she found a motherly figure in Mthaali...
Her entry is awesome! Indeed magnficient...Tanu is no comp for her...I can't believe this much has changed..hehe...Aliyah adores her...Tanu is mad! Behind money...
Good that Purab revealed the truth to Abhi...Pragya is unaware of it. Yeah of course here Pragya is so bold and smart...egoistic too unlike the show...haha...she will ruin him if Abhi and his good for nothing girlfriend try to play her. And seriously?? A Rockstar doesn't know that his wife is the icon in the Fashion industry??
Aliyah and Pragya bonding is so cool!...they are not homosexual LOL!
That's superb! Pragya was playing all along...I am glad sheis not as innocent as she seemed to be...I mean not the victim in their play but rather the main Manipulator! I forgot most of the part I had to say after the kiss...it was sudden and unexpected..at least not this soon. A moment before he was expecting her to be in bed and now he did it! Hehe...
Aliya is so friendly...changed after she knew the truth maybe. She found that nothing happened between them...
Wow so much drama in a single chapter...Vikram came in as Aliya's fiance..proved that he is a certified bas***d and made his exit after getting nicely from Pragya ๐Ÿ˜† Seriously speaking, such men should be sued.
So everything is good between Abhigya!
Nice Chapter! Though short...
Hehe Abhi loves environment and hates to pollute it...he himself uses his expensive cars LOL!

True...Pragya is so hyperactive...the last thing was expected considering the way they kissed LOL!
And dear...you haven't updated this wonderful story for long...do continue...and add me to your PM List. I already sent a buddy request...