Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Jaula DeOre (54)#MO::Fiesta (Page 82)

..Dreamer.. IF-Addictz
..Dreamer..
..Dreamer..

Joined: 13 March 2011
Posts: 52290

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AriaNe-

Originally posted by ..RiskTaker..

Originally posted by -AriaNe-

Big smile... hmm i didnt hear d song i think ..or mayb whn i listen thn  i might knw LOL
 
180


Thank you Big smile... Ranbir and deepika LOL

190

ohh i hv to hear to remember it LOL
 
200


Mai hoon na Evil Smile



210

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_RiaNa_

..Dreamer.. IF-Addictz
..Dreamer..
..Dreamer..

Joined: 13 March 2011
Posts: 52290

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AriaNe-

Originally posted by ..RiskTaker..

Bestiii u need to sleep right ? if yes go will meet tomorrow Hug
no i can stay up for longer its weekend Embarrassed


OK THEN let's rock and dance

give me emotion site link LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_RiaNa_

_RiaNa_ IF-Addictz
_RiaNa_
_RiaNa_

Joined: 24 September 2010
Posts: 54596

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..RiskTaker..

Originally posted by -AriaNe-

coz i felt connect wid u from day one and the moment we started to chat there was no day without u
after.. ya true we had hard times at times but we pass tht n am  really happy u still here wid me n i alway will love u for tht Hug...  we ar besties for life Hug


Same here Hug and every time i remembered our fights i rofl ROFL even will love ya always yes for lifes Hug
HugHug...hehehe  we did fight  ya same here ROFL 
but never could leave u Embarrassed ya inshallah Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Dreamer..

_RiaNa_ IF-Addictz
_RiaNa_
_RiaNa_

Joined: 24 September 2010
Posts: 54596

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..RiskTaker..

Originally posted by -AriaNe-

Originally posted by ..RiskTaker..

Originally posted by -AriaNe-

Big smile... hmm i didnt hear d song i think ..or mayb whn i listen thn  i might knw LOL
 
180


Thank you Big smile... Ranbir and deepika LOL

190

ohh i hv to hear to remember it LOL
 
200


Mai hoon na Evil Smile



210
ohh ya now i remember LOL...ya its good one
 
220

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Dreamer..

..Dreamer.. IF-Addictz
..Dreamer..
..Dreamer..

Joined: 13 March 2011
Posts: 52290

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AriaNe-

Originally posted by ..RiskTaker..

Originally posted by -AriaNe-

coz i felt connect wid u from day one and the moment we started to chat there was no day without u
after.. ya true we had hard times at times but we pass tht n am  really happy u still here wid me n i alway will love u for tht Hug...  we ar besties for life Hug


Same here Hug and every time i remembered our fights i rofl ROFL even will love ya always yes for lifes Hug
HugHug...hehehe  we did fight  ya same here ROFL 
but never could leave u Embarrassed ya inshallah Heart


i love you Heart

Ya in Sha Allah Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_RiaNa_

..Dreamer.. IF-Addictz
..Dreamer..
..Dreamer..

Joined: 13 March 2011
Posts: 52290

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AriaNe-

ohh ya now i remember LOL...ya its good one
 
220


i didn't love Happy new year movie Ouch only loved one song in it LOL

230

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_RiaNa_

_RiaNa_ IF-Addictz
_RiaNa_
_RiaNa_

Joined: 24 September 2010
Posts: 54596

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..RiskTaker..

Originally posted by -AriaNe-

Originally posted by ..RiskTaker..

Bestiii u need to sleep right ? if yes go will meet tomorrow Hug
no i can stay up for longer its weekend Embarrassed


OK THEN let's rock and dance

give me emotion site link LOL
hehe okk LOL
see here  i think few monkey is in there

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Dreamer..

_RiaNa_ IF-Addictz
_RiaNa_
_RiaNa_

Joined: 24 September 2010
Posts: 54596

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..RiskTaker..

Originally posted by -AriaNe-

Originally posted by ..RiskTaker..

Originally posted by -AriaNe-

coz i felt connect wid u from day one and the moment we started to chat there was no day without u
after.. ya true we had hard times at times but we pass tht n am  really happy u still here wid me n i alway will love u for tht Hug...  we ar besties for life Hug


Same here Hug and every time i remembered our fights i rofl ROFL even will love ya always yes for lifes Hug
HugHug...hehehe  we did fight  ya same here ROFL 
but never could leave u Embarrassed ya inshallah Heart


i love you Heart

Ya in Sha Allah Heart
I love ya tooo Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Dreamer..

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Jaula DeOre (53)#MO::Hear me out

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: _RiaNa_   Replies: 1189   Views: 13007

_RiaNa_ 1189 13007 10 May 2015 at 1:31am by ..Dreamer..
Jaula DeOre (52)#MO::Freaky Like Me

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: ..Dreamer..   Replies: 1181   Views: 16013

..Dreamer.. 1181 16013 20 April 2015 at 2:21am by _RiaNa_
Jaula De Ore # 51 (MO) Amigos para siempre

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: _RiaNa_   Replies: 1199   Views: 18023

_RiaNa_ 1199 18023 05 March 2015 at 9:52am by ..Dreamer..
Jaula De Ore # 50 (MO) Shining Gold

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: _RiaNa_   Replies: 1196   Views: 27404

_RiaNa_ 1196 27404 02 February 2015 at 2:37am by _RiaNa_
Jaula De Ore # 49 (MO) ::El Viajero

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: ..Dreamer..   Replies: 1195   Views: 15898

..Dreamer.. 1195 15898 30 November 2014 at 12:55pm by ..Dreamer..

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index