Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Jaula DeOre (54)#MO::Fiesta (Page 101)

_RiaNa_ IF-Addictz
_RiaNa_
_RiaNa_

Joined: 24 September 2010
Posts: 54596

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..RiskTaker..

Originally posted by -AriaNe-

ya u told u were feeling happy.. do rest now ok.. my day was ok Embarrassed


u r green .. nooo am not leaving baas LOL... happy to hear ... really feeling happy talking with u Hug
lolz u wanted to see me green so am green now...but u ar red now Ouch...
hehe thik hai LOL same here bestii Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Dreamer..

..Dreamer.. IF-Addictz
..Dreamer..
..Dreamer..

Joined: 13 March 2011
Posts: 52290

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AriaNe-

Originally posted by ..RiskTaker..

Originally posted by -AriaNe-

Originally posted by ..RiskTaker..

Bestiii the thing that am not well at all .. and not feel to chat

down with fever and i hurt my leg and headache ...
ohh u were earlier happy.. wish u could stay thn
its ok go n rest i understand.. will chat soon.. get well soon
stay blessed ..good night sleep tight love ya loadsHugHug


no bestii am staying need to wake up till late to take my medicine then head to bed

don't worry ,, yes i were so happy then all comes in a sudden but am still smiling but so tired LOL
ar u sure as u dont feel to chat?.. happy u still smiling Embarrassed


lolz i was but after talking with u i feel to chat and even to spam LOL and can't believe we reach 100 pages ... am not in my sense if i said something wrong correct me or i mean u will get what i mean am sure LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_RiaNa_

..Dreamer.. IF-Addictz
..Dreamer..
..Dreamer..

Joined: 13 March 2011
Posts: 52290

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AriaNe-

Originally posted by ..RiskTaker..

Originally posted by -AriaNe-

ya u told u were feeling happy.. do rest now ok.. my day was ok Embarrassed


u r green .. nooo am not leaving baas LOL... happy to hear ... really feeling happy talking with u Hug
lolz u wanted to see me green so am green now...but u ar red now Ouch...
hehe thik hai LOL same here bestii Hug


wait will be green now just for u and anything for u Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_RiaNa_

..Dreamer.. IF-Addictz
..Dreamer..
..Dreamer..

Joined: 13 March 2011
Posts: 52290

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
And i may miss some posts also do tell me if i did so lolz

and am green :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_RiaNa_

_RiaNa_ IF-Addictz
_RiaNa_
_RiaNa_

Joined: 24 September 2010
Posts: 54596

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..RiskTaker..

Originally posted by -AriaNe-

Originally posted by ..RiskTaker..

Originally posted by -AriaNe-

Originally posted by ..RiskTaker..

Bestiii the thing that am not well at all .. and not feel to chat

down with fever and i hurt my leg and headache ...
ohh u were earlier happy.. wish u could stay thn
its ok go n rest i understand.. will chat soon.. get well soon
stay blessed ..good night sleep tight love ya loadsHugHug


no bestii am staying need to wake up till late to take my medicine then head to bed

don't worry ,, yes i were so happy then all comes in a sudden but am still smiling but so tired LOL
ar u sure as u dont feel to chat?.. happy u still smiling Embarrassed


lolz i was but after talking with u i feel to chat and even to spam LOL and can't believe we reach 100 pages ... am not in my sense if i said something wrong correct me or i mean u will get what i mean am sure LOL
ohh thts great  WinkEmbarrassed.. ya we did lolz
its ok i always knw wht u mean LOL
_RiaNa_ IF-Addictz
_RiaNa_
_RiaNa_

Joined: 24 September 2010
Posts: 54596

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..RiskTaker..

Originally posted by -AriaNe-

Originally posted by ..RiskTaker..

Originally posted by -AriaNe-

ya u told u were feeling happy.. do rest now ok.. my day was ok Embarrassed


u r green .. nooo am not leaving baas LOL... happy to hear ... really feeling happy talking with u Hug
lolz u wanted to see me green so am green now...but u ar red now Ouch...
hehe thik hai LOL same here bestii Hug


wait will be green now just for u and anything for u Embarrassed
same here Hug
..Dreamer.. IF-Addictz
..Dreamer..
..Dreamer..

Joined: 13 March 2011
Posts: 52290

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
shall we spam ?? link of emotions site plz :D

I Love ya bestiii Niii Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_RiaNa_

_RiaNa_ IF-Addictz
_RiaNa_
_RiaNa_

Joined: 24 September 2010
Posts: 54596

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..RiskTaker..

And i may miss some posts also do tell me if i did so lolz

and am green :D
till now u didnt miss i thinkErmm ... but will let u knw if u do Wink
 
yaaa great <3 Big smile

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Jaula DeOre (53)#MO::Hear me out

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: _RiaNa_   Replies: 1189   Views: 13006

_RiaNa_ 1189 13006 10 May 2015 at 1:31am by ..Dreamer..
Jaula DeOre (52)#MO::Freaky Like Me

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: ..Dreamer..   Replies: 1181   Views: 16009

..Dreamer.. 1181 16009 20 April 2015 at 2:21am by _RiaNa_
Jaula De Ore # 51 (MO) Amigos para siempre

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: _RiaNa_   Replies: 1199   Views: 18019

_RiaNa_ 1199 18019 05 March 2015 at 9:52am by ..Dreamer..
Jaula De Ore # 50 (MO) Shining Gold

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: _RiaNa_   Replies: 1196   Views: 27400

_RiaNa_ 1196 27400 02 February 2015 at 2:37am by _RiaNa_
Jaula De Ore # 49 (MO) ::El Viajero

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: ..Dreamer..   Replies: 1195   Views: 15898

..Dreamer.. 1195 15898 30 November 2014 at 12:55pm by ..Dreamer..

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index