India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Now what!

kavya.k18 Groupbie
kavya.k18
kavya.k18

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:21am | IP Logged
I am happy that Abhi knows the truth but now what?...what if Tanu suceeds in trapping him???ShockedShocked...what will he do (or shud i say what will we do?ConfusedCry)...seperation track??!!!!...nahiiiOuchShocked...milne se pehle hi seperation!??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nora9497IamMeethuTeluguAmmayi

IamMeethu IF-Rockerz
IamMeethu
IamMeethu

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 11:23am | IP Logged
I agree. It's not going to be that easy to get rid of Tanu. I feel like this is too good to be true. Like even if Abhi semi-realizes the truth, there will be some sort of dhamaka. She's been a proper member of KKB since the beginning, she'll leave with a grand finalee. Or maybe she'll leave for now but will come back later on and create more ruckus. Cool topic. Thanks.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavya.k18TeluguAmmayi

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Lol.. I really don't care about tanu... I am happy ABHi know she is pregnag ( fake). Let him prove it .. What makes me happy is ABHi said he never slept with tanu..

I doubted this will happen and cvs will show us this though I believd he had physical relationship with chudail..

But the fact that he disn't do it after marriage is making me hapy..
Extra respect to their relation and more belief on pragya kumkum bhagya ..

Thank u cvs Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavya.k18

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavya.k18

I am happy that Abhi knows the truth but now what?...what if Tanu suceeds in trapping him???ShockedShocked...what will he do (or shud i say what will we do?ConfusedCry)...seperation track??!!!!...nahiiiOuchShocked...milne se pehle hi seperation!??
seperation track .. I don't think so .. Let's see

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavya.k18

kavya.k18 Groupbie
kavya.k18
kavya.k18

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harisha_kb

Originally posted by kavya.k18

seperation track .. I don't think so .. Let's see
Ya hopefully it wont happen, the speed with which the track is pacing makes me feel that therez smthing fishy...usually they drag things...
kavya.k18 Groupbie
kavya.k18
kavya.k18

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IamMeethu

I agree. It's not going to be that easy to get rid of Tanu. I feel like this is too good to be true. Like even if Abhi semi-realizes the truth, there will be some sort of dhamaka. She's been a proper member of KKB since the beginning, she'll leave with a grand finalee. Or maybe she'll leave for now but will come back later on and create more ruckus. Cool topic. Thanks.
'Dhamaka'??...even i m expecting 1...things wont b so easy...lets wait n watch

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index