Posted: 8 years ago
Content RemovedEdited by KURT15 - 8 years ago
Krishna's POV is amazing Geetha๐Ÿ‘ Edited by Nonie12345 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Nonie12345

Krishna's POV is amazing Geetha๐Ÿ‘

Thank you. I wanted to write a few more. Shall I go ahead?
Content RemovedEdited by KURT15 - 8 years ago
Mesmerizing fic Geetha๐Ÿ˜Š
You showed that Krishna does not hate anybody ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Nonie12345

Mesmerizing fic Geetha๐Ÿ˜Š
You showed that Krishna does not hate anybody ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank you. Yes, I did intend to show that being who he was, Krishna did what he did for Dharma, not out of any personal likes or dislikes. Glad you liked it. I was a bit hesitant because Duryodhana is way outside my comfort zone!!
Edited by KURT15 - 8 years ago
Geetha, I feel your writings. If I'm not wrong then you love Lord Krishna ๐Ÿ˜Š you have portrayed the side of Lord I always want to see, that is His karunaa, His bhakta vatsalataa, love and mercy for His devotees, and even for the non-devotees! Loved the Bhishma one ๐Ÿ‘ I'm not a Duryodhan fan so can't say whether he was really sad for his deeds or not, because he was happy to learn that Pandava children were killed. But you have showed Krishna's mercy for him really well.
May I request you to write something on Krishna-Pandav relationship ๐Ÿ˜ณ Please consider!
Jai Shri Krishna! Edited by Urmila11 - 8 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Originally posted by Urmila11

Geetha, I feel your writings. If I'm not wrong then you love Lord Krishna ๐Ÿ˜Š you have portrayed the side of Lord I always want to see, that is His karunaa, His bhakta vatsalataa, love and mercy for His devotees, and even for the non-devotees! Loved the Bhishma one ๐Ÿ‘ I'm not a Duryodhan fan so can't say whether he was really sad for his deeds or not, because he was happy to learn that Pandava children were killed. But you have showed Krishna's mercy for him really well.
May I request you to write something on Krishna-Pandav relationship ๐Ÿ˜ณ Please consider!
Jai Shri Krishna!

Thank you. Yes, i've tried to show something of what I feel must have been His feelings, but do not know how successful it is. And though there is no indication in Vyasa's Mahabharata that Duryodhana repented his deeds, I took inspiration from Bhasa's play Oorubhanga where Duryodhana is shown repenting his deeds. And this incident in my story happens after the death of the Pandava children. Though Duryodhana was initially happy, he has had time to think and regret since. And yes, I shall try to post something on the Krishna Pandava angle.
Originally posted by Sonatia

Awesome loved both!! Do wr8 more and pls make them long na !! I want more and more of u. And i am prmnnt reader of ur stories..
And i have a req can u wr8 something between karna and arjun! I want to read them in ur unique style. Pls ??
Btw the parts were awesome.

Thank you. I shall try to make the next one longer. And as for Karna Arjuna, I shall try. I have not written anything on that angle till date. But I shall try something.