Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by 9900

Awesome update yaarπŸ˜ƒ
Loved it loadsπŸ˜ƒ
Please continue soon can't wait to read the next partπŸ˜ƒ
thanks for link ng my efforts I'm gonna update soon
Originally posted by Kpfan-1

Hey dear I read all parts in one go n must say ur writing style is very good n hillirous
Some scenes are really funny
Please continue and please pm

thanks..I like to write funny parts..so my updates r focused on fun..I'll update soon
Originally posted by chandu1234

Waiting for d updatee
Updatee sooon

yes I'll update soon
Hey guys here is the update. Sorry for the delay.here we go.

As expected the other day Raman along with simmi and ruhi took the flight to chennai. All the time Raman was thinking who to introduce as his girlfriend and simmi thought how the girl would be whereas ruhi was just enjoying the new videogame given by her mama.when they reach the airport,they took taxi and goes straight to their society. Reaching the society Raman pays to the driver. He was holding the already asleep ruhi.when they started to moves toward their home there comes ishita who just came out of the building for some work. Seeing Raman she happily goes to him but started to shout on him.
"Where were u all the time,no phone call not even a message,do u know how scared I was that u were alright or not...now why are you standing like a dumb person speak up"
He was so shocked at first from her sudden outburst but then composed himself and he also started.
"Why me only, you could have also called or messaged me or could have given me a missedcall,but no na,then u have no right to shout on me"and then the two goes on and on.Seeing them fighting like this simmi thought that she is Raman's girlfriend.due to their constant bickering the little ruhe who was sleeping start to cry and same moment Raman start to pat her and say sweet nothings to her whereas ishita who for the first time realize that he was not alone keep mum.when Raman made ruhi sleep again at that moment ishita ask who are the two people and simmi hurriexly replied
" I am simmi and this is our daughter ruhi"at that moment ishita looks at simmi as if she have seen some ghost but at the very next moment feels relaxed when Raman said
"Yes,this is my sister and her daughter"
Then she greets simmi and simmi started"ohhh,so u are the one who stole my little brother's heart,I must say u r very beautiful "when ishita was thinking what's going on Raman understand the whole situation that his sister mistook ishita to be his girlfriend, he started to play along.
" yes,now u r happy after meeting her,this is ishita ,my girlfriend"and winks at ishita whereas ishita was too numb to understand what's going on.
"So ishita what do you do"
"Aaahh...I am a dentist"
"Ohh..a doctor,so how you two met.."
While cutting her short Raman started" ohhh madam,kal poor a din investigation kar Lena hamare opposite flat me hi rehti hai,Abhi chalo"
He drags his sister as well as ishita to the home and ask ishita to get the keys,while she was in simmi started to tease Raman using ishita's name and Raman was just smiling then she came and open the door.all of them enters Raman's home seeing which first words that came out of simmi's mouth were"cleanliness freak" to which ishita chuckles and Raman rolls his eyes.then he shows simmi her room and tuck e
Ruhi in bed and said to simmi"I am coming in two minutes"
"Oh so you r going to say goodbye to your girl"
"Yeh,you have any problem"
"No go ahead" she said smiling.
Raman goes to ishita and took her out of his house then shut the door.ishita narrows her eyes on him and says "" so,now tell me what's going on,when I became your girlfriend?? "And Raman tells her everything how he wanted a fake girl to show as his girlfriend and how she came in the picture.
" u want me to lie"
"Madam I am your boyfriend in front of that subbu na so u be mine in front of my family,plz,plz,plz"
"Ahhh...OK but if she talk about all this to alma,then I would be so dead"
"Don't worry I'll take care of everything"
Then they move back to their homes after saying good bye.when the got to their beds they think
'Its good that she agreed to help me otherwise what would I have done. Well it felt nice when dii said she is my girlfriend'
'How easily I agreed to his offer without even thinking once.but it felt nice when his sister called me his girlfriend'
With this both of them slept with a sweet smile plastered on their faces.

I am done with this part.hope u people enjoyed it.please leave behind your valuble comments and don't forget to hit like.thank you.

nice update
plz update ur another story our journey also...
Awesome story.. Update soon... Nd pm me if possible 
Awesome update... 😊 plz continue and update sooner 😊
Nice update
Please continue soon
Nice part ... continue soon 
πŸ‘
πŸ‘