Jamai Raja

India-Forums

Jamai Raja
Jamai Raja

Delayed SidNi reunion is not that bad!!!

rosesidni IF-Rockerz
rosesidni
rosesidni

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 12:07am | IP Logged
I'm sure I would get chappals and tomatoes for this postLOL, but I'm taking a riskLOL. I know everyone want SidNi reunion ASAP, even I was of that opinion till recently but now I think otherwiseWink Some of my reason's are:

SidNi separation is the major track where the focus would be completely on SidNi. If JR needs to be a long running show, it would need to integrate story of other characters of the family in the show.Confused It cannot always concentrate only on the leads. So after reunion, the story would move towards Kesar - Resham, Bablu - Pratima , Yash - Sam etc or some other issues with SidNi integrated in it.Smile But even then complete focus won't be on SidNi.

Now, after truth revelation till now, the entire focus was on SidNi (with some RV - Kri crap & Yash) in b/w and its only now it is slightly shifting to DuShiOuch So, if the reunion happens immediately, that's the end of it, no major SidNi track would come soon. But if SidNi remains separated for some more time, after DuShi reunion, they can have an elaborate track concentrating only on SidNiSmile

And this separation is a joke in the name of separation, b'coz they meet every day, have nok -jhoks, hugs, near kisses, hot dance, eyelocks etc..So, married or not married, SidNi is stableLOL

Also, this will be the last time they are separated, its impossible to get them separated againTongue So, till the end of the show we will only have lovey -dovey SidNiEmbarrassed, its only now they can experience and show depth of their love when they are awayCry with some varietySmile

And another thing is the story will revolve around Patel's as far as Roshni is there. Now, there is very less chance of Sid becoming ghar jamai, so Roshni staying in Patel house is the only way to have more of Patel family or else it will be more of Khurana'sSleepy And Roshni would get more time to spend with her father tooWink, which she missed all her lifeSmile

After reunion things would go in a normal flow like SidNi romance, then later Roshni getting pregnant, leap etc etc which CVs want to delay, I feel that's why they are exploring the separation track to the max extent possibleWink SidNi fell in love and married too soonEmbarrassed, so they are now restarting the love story again, so that anything left earlier can be recreated againEmbarrassed

Thus, on a cost benefit analysis, I find delaying SidNi remarriage is not an issue, as long as SidNi meet everyday and we get quality romance and their love grows strongerEmbarrassed Now, both are not even sad, so let them enjoy their boyfriend - girlfriend phase once moreEmbarrassed Bhagyashree and Mr. Bubbly can continue there romance..

So, let's be patientSmile and I'm sure CV's won't disappoint us, they must have planned something major for remarriageStar. Let them not rush and reach a dead end with sidNi storySmile

Edited by zoopassion - 10 May 2015 at 12:12am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ayyamuzAbhiGya_FanSrivani06AashalovevirmancandacyJalebiGpree8714afghangirlHarmony10ChurriBurriskinnypalmadhuhariniYD.AH

madhuharini IF-Sizzlerz
madhuharini
madhuharini

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 12:13am | IP Logged
well said Rose... with each and every delay, we r getting awesome SidNi scenes... we can't get such scenes frm a happy and united SidNia hai na? So, If CVs ready to show SidNi in every possible way, I am ready to enjoy every phase of their love storySmile
SidNi is always the bestSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiGya_Fanrosesidni

skinnypal IF-Sizzlerz
skinnypal
skinnypal

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Hahaha I soo agree with u.. at the back of my mind even I want a SidNi patch up.. but this separation is a major track!! it's almost impossible to separate them for longer period after they reunite this time.. and since we r getting these awesome SidNi moments I dont mind it if they r separated coz bottom line they are like magnets they will come back to each other at the end of the day.. n I agree if they patch up then the focus may shift to other characters which happened earlier when they were together.. in the 3 months separation track I was a little bored coz we had to jhelofy thr khuranas.. but if we r getting a separation track with main focus on Patels I don't mind at all as long as we get these hot and cute scenes of sidni :-P
I really hope that they live with patels n not khurana after remarriage ;-)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiGya_Fanpree8714rosesidni

pree8714 Goldie
pree8714
pree8714

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 2:24am | IP Logged
I agree with that I am loving this track coz of dis the focus is on sidni so i dont mind i jus hope they increase the amount of romance ;)  i hope simran remains the same and even if they plan to remarry i want simran not to accept them and sidni to stay at patel house forever 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rosesidni

rosesidni IF-Rockerz
rosesidni
rosesidni

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhuharini

well said Rose... with each and every delay, we r getting awesome SidNi scenes... we can't get such scenes frm a happy and united SidNia hai na? So, If CVs ready to show SidNi in every possible way, I am ready to enjoy every phase of their love storySmile
SidNi is always the bestSmile

If there is SidNi, any scene becomes magicalWink Embarrassed
rosesidni IF-Rockerz
rosesidni
rosesidni

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skinnypal

Hahaha I soo agree with u.. at the back of my mind even I want a SidNi patch up.. but this separation is a major track!! it's almost impossible to separate them for longer period after they reunite this time.. and since we r getting these awesome SidNi moments I dont mind it if they r separated coz bottom line they are like magnets they will come back to each other at the end of the day.. n I agree if they patch up then the focus may shift to other characters which happened earlier when they were together.. in the 3 months separation track I was a little bored coz we had to jhelofy thr khuranas.. but if we r getting a separation track with main focus on Patels I don't mind at all as long as we get these hot and cute scenes of sidni :-P
I really hope that they live with patels n not khurana after remarriage ;-)

@ bold  Ya, their force of attraction is very strongLOL

skinnypal

rosesidni IF-Rockerz
rosesidni
rosesidni

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pree8714

I agree with that I am loving this track coz of dis the focus is on sidni so i dont mind i jus hope they increase the amount of romance ;)  i hope simran remains the same and even if they plan to remarry i want simran not to accept them and sidni to stay at patel house forever 

@bold   That's my biggest wish but I doubt that happeningConfused I don't know whether CVs would show, a multimillioniar living as Ghar JamaiConfused So,  I want simran to not accept Roshni & kick out SidNi, so that they can atleast live separately, even if not with Patels... But living with KriSim is a big noAngry

Edited by zoopassion - 10 May 2015 at 3:45am

pree8714

YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 4:49am | IP Logged
lovely post
i am sure u r right

rosesidni

Go to top