||Junoon...Tere Ishq Ka||SaHil & SeHan FF|Updated-Ch2Pg4||

mayaya. thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Note: So this is basically the QH version of my MaNan & DhruYa story. If you want read that version you can click the link below. So hopefully you enjoy this story. It is pretty AU, so yeah.

||Chahun Main Ya Naa||MaNan & DhruYa||

(HUGE HUGE HUGE THANKS TO psychobaiko FOR THIS AMAZINGLY AWESOME BANNER!)

Junoon...Tere Ishq Ka
(I couldn't think of any other name)

S.U.M.M.A.R.Y.

Sanam and Seher are twin sisters. They live with their Grandmother Dilshad. They are complete opposites; Sanam is quiet and shy, while Seher is out-going and fun. One thing they have in common is their immense love for each other. They would do anything for each other, they would even die for each other.
One day, after a day of working with her boyfriend, Rehaan, Seher, on her way to meet Sanam, meets with an accident. Asad Ahmed Khan, the older brother of Rehaan's best friend Ahil, proposes a solution that will help Seher make it through the surgery she has to go through. He will pay, but Sanam has to do something for him in return.
She has to become Ahil's personal assistant, and despite Rehaan's reluctance, she agrees.
Will she be able to pull through for her sister, or will Ahil's audacity get too much for her?

SCROLL DOWN

Edited by -MyMy- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayaya. thumbnail

Junoon...Tere Ishq Ka

C.H.A.R.A.C.T.E.R  S.K.E.T.C.H.

Sanam Farooqi
Twin sister of Seher. Shy, sweet, smart, and driven. Will do anything for the people she loves. Best friends with Rehaan.

Seher Farooqi
Twin sister of Sanam. Fun, out-going, driven, and bold. Will do anything for the people she loves. Boyfriend is Rehaan.

Rehaan Imran Qureshi
Best friends with Ahil and Sanam. Sweet, out-going, fun, and caring. Will do anything for Sanam, Seher, Ahil and Asad. Girlfriend is Seher, loves her a lot.

Ahil Ahmed Khan
Best friends with Rehaan. Younger brother of Asad. Strong, angry-young-man, handsome, and driven. Will do anything for Asad and Rehaan. Currently dating Nida.

Asad Ahmed Khan
Older brother of Ahil. Really close to Rehaan. Strong, handsome, driven, and caring. Will do anything for Rehaan and Ahil. Becomes really close to Sanam.

Dilshad
Sanam and Seher's grandmother. Really sweet, and kind. Would do anything for them.

Nida
Ahil's girlfriend. Spoilt and rich.

Haider Sheikh
Business man. Becomes obsessed with Sanam.

More will be added as the story goes along.

mayaya. thumbnail

Junoon...Tere Ishq Ka

I.N.D.E.X.

Chapter 1.1

Chapter 1.2

Chapter 1.3

Chapter 1.4

Chapter 2.1

Chapter 2.2

Chapter 2.3

Chapter 3.1

Chapter 3.2

Chapter 3.4

-My

mayaya. thumbnail

Note: So this chapter will be more of an intro chapter. It doesn't have a lot of SaHil, more of SeHan and Seher-Sanam interaction, but bear with me. Also, each chapter isn't going to be very long as each chapter will be in parts.

Chapter 1

Word Count: 620 words

The city hustled and bustled about, like it did every day. Cars honking, engines roaring, people shouting, like every other day. Sanam Farooqi helping her grandmother make breakfast.

"Sanam, bring the butter over here please," Dilshad called out. Sanam nodded and brought the butter to where she stood.

"Sans, where is my..." her sister Seher started.

"It's on the third shelf in the cupboard."

"I love you Sans." Sanam laughed as Seher went and got her jacket. "Okay, I'm leaving now, otherwise I'll be late. I'll see you guys in the evening."

*^*^*^*

"Rehaan?" Seher called out, entering her boyfriend's office. "Where are you?"

"Surprise," he exclaimed jumping up behind her. She screamed softly and turned towards him. He laughed.

"Rehaan! What the hell?" Seher exclaimed, clutching her heart.

"You're so fun to scare. You're so cute when you get scared," Rehaan said, laughing.

"We'll see how cute I look when I'm dumping you," Seher said, still annoyed. Rehaan slowly stopped laughing, and showed her a pouty face.

"I'm too handsome to break-up with," Rehaan said.

"You wish...maybe I'll break up with you for Ahil. He is good-looking," Seher said. Rehaan rolled his eyes.

"The day you break up with anyone for Ahil, will be the day pigs fly. He is a..."

"Monster," Seher completed. "I don't understand how you're best friends with him."

"With great patience and difficulty," Rehaan said. "And 25 years of friendship."

"I cannot believe you've dealt with him for 25 years," Seher told him.

"Neither can I, but forget about Ahil. I think it's time for my good morning kiss," Rehaan said, leaning in, but Seher just pushed his face to the side.

"Uh...no. You scared me, means no kiss for you," Seher said. Rehaan pouted. "No pouting, that's just not fair."

"All's fair in love and war. This is love," Rehaan flirted, Seher rolled her eyes and kissed his cheek.

"I have a job to do," Seher said, rolling her eyes. Rehaan just smiled and let her go. She left the room, but banged straight into someone else. She looked up and her eyes widened.

"Look who it is...Seher, not doing work...as usual," he mocked. Seher sighed in frustration.

"Look who it is...Ahil, being a Monster...as usual," Seher mocked back, then stood on his foot and walked away.

"Don't you love her?" Rehaan said, laughing behind Ahil.

"No. Not really," Ahil said, glaring at his best friend. He stalked over, muttering curses towards Seher.

*^*^*^*

"Seher will be here soon, Badi Bi," Sanam told Dilshad. "Rehaan is dropping her off."

"Okay, beta. I will go and pick up more vegetables. You go wait for your sister," Dilshad said. Sanam nodded, then went to the coffee shop to wait for Seher. She opened her bag, looking for her phone, and stepped forward, only to bang into someone. Her phone fell, along with the other guys phone.

"God, why don't you watch where you're going," he exclaimed picking up his phone at the same time she did. Sanam ignored the weird sensation that went through her.

"What an ego," she bit out, as he walked away. She turned and saw Rehaan's car pull up across the road. Seher got out of the car and waved to her. Sanam waved to Seher and Rehaan, who was smiled at Sanam. She watched as Seher crossed the road carefully. Suddenly a bright light flashed and she was blinded temporarily. All she heard was a scream. A scream...that was painfully familiar. As soon as her eyes were focused again, she felt her heart stop, and her throat close up.

"SEHER!" was all that could be here through the silence and shock that ran through the street.

*^*^*^*

DUN DUN DUN. Well...I'm sure you know what's going to happen next, so I'll just leave it there.

-My

BUDDY ME FOR PMs!

.Sandhir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
OMG Maya :):)
FF on SaHil :):) nd SeHan :):) and
Title Junoon...Tere Ishq Ka :):)
My Fav BG Song  :):) in QH :)
Interesting Story
Continue soon
i would be surely love to read :):)
Thank u so much For PM :):)

Love
Sejal :)

muskaan17rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing start to the story and looking forward to reading more from you.
loved the start
continue soon
and please pm me if you are doing it for this story...😊
cute_nyasa thumbnail
wow!!!!
loved it frm d core of heart..
it was an awesome start..plz update soon! :)
cute_nyasa thumbnail
wow!!!!
loved it frm d core of heart..
it was an awesome start..plz update soon!
zoyazrehan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Interesting😊
do continue soon😊
mayaya. thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Sandhir

OMG Maya :):)

FF on SaHil :):) nd SeHan :):) and
Title Junoon...Tere Ishq Ka :):)
My Fav BG Song  :):) in QH :)