India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Mansi's love or lust?

kavsy IF-Sizzlerz
kavsy
kavsy

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
I thought Mansi loves Ahem as she took care of the girls in Gopi's absence. However after seeing the videos of Mansi mixing something in Ahem's tea and getting engaged to him and trying to seduce him while he is sleeping has completely screwed up Mansi's character.

Please post your views.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadani_gr

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
They never showed how she was in the past 10 years, but as of now it is more of her ego which is driving her, than love or lust . She wants to WIN Ahem and prove to Gopi that she is the BEST !! I guess as long as there was no Gopi in picture, over the last 10 years, Maansi might have genuinely cared and was friendly and kind with Ahem and Kids, love part I am not sure, if she loved him and he loved her then they would have married by now. There were no insecurities for her from anyone, she thought Ahem will marry her one fine day.

But with Gopi's entry into the picture, her insecurities came to the fore (this is natural, because  she doesn't have the guarantee as in "marriage" to seal their relation, hence insecurities and fears are normal, and she doesn't want to  let go of Ahem, but with Gopi's firm fight for Ahem, her insecurities are taken over by her ego, her pride, she want to make a point, prove to the world that she is a winner.  This is again normal, newtons 3rd law, for every action, there is an  equal and opposite reaction,  it is like unless you don't have a strong contender, you don't give all in to fight, here Gopi became a strong contender and now Mansi is crossing all lines like seducing and those pills. 

Love, if there was any, is taken over by insecurities, ego, pride and the obsession to "WIN" by any  means .

Edited by munnihyderabad - 10 May 2015 at 10:09pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

basuanasuyalovely_ladykavsyani_gr

basuanasuya Goldie
basuanasuya
basuanasuya

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

They never showed how she was in the past 10 years, but as of now it is more of her ego which is driving her, than love or lust . She wants to WIN Ahem and prove to Gopi that she is the BEST !! I guess as long as there was no Gopi in picture, over the last 10 years, Maansi might have genuinely cared and was friendly and kind with Ahem and Kids, love part I am not sure, if she loved him and he loved her then they would have married by now. There were no insecurities for her from anyone, she thought Ahem will marry her one fine day.

But with Gopi's entry into the picture, her insecurities came to the fore (this is natural, because  she doesn't have the guarantee as in "marriage" to seal their relation, hence insecurities and fears are normal, and she doesn't want to  let go of Ahem, but with Gopi's firm fight for Ahem, her insecurities are taken over by her ego, her pride, she want to make a point, prove to the world that she is a winner.  This is again normal, newtons 3rd law, for every action, there is an  equal and opposite reaction,  it is like unless you don't have a strong contender, you don't give all in to fight, here Gopi became a strong contender and now Mansi is crossing all lines like seducing and those pills. 

Love, if there was any, is taken over by insecurities, ego, pride and the obsession to "WIN" by any  means .

Well said Clap so happy to see you commenting in forum after agesHug

Edited by basuanasuya - 01 November 2015 at 2:29pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadRaadhnikavsy

ani_gr IF-Stunnerz
ani_gr
ani_gr

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 7:43am | IP Logged
I always said in my previous posts that they never showed her how they met and what happened, what kind of relationship they had...
If Mansi loves Ahem, she would not do something like mixing stupid stuff in tea and come close to him... she is just insecure that's abt it... nothing  more than this.. 
There is no love absolutely..
Totally agree with Munni on this..

munnihyderabadbasuanasuyakavsy

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Basu, Gayathri Hug 
yess commenting after ages !!

@Gayathri, that's exactly my point, if you are in love, you don't do such stupid stuff , now it is more of fighting and winning himOuch. I wish they show a back story into how they ended up with Mansi and stayed with her for 10 long years . 

basuanasuyakavsyani_gr

ani_gr IF-Stunnerz
ani_gr
ani_gr

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:02am | IP Logged

Basu, Gayathri Hug 

@Gayathri, that's exactly my point, if you are in love, you don't do such stupid stuff , now it is more of fighting and winning himOuch. I wish they show a back story into how they ended up with Mansi and stayed with her for 10 long years . 
Hug... NIce to see you Munni .. How have you been?  I made dosa today and was remembering our SNS chat days...LOL.. we were discussing abt breakfast,  lunch etc...
Yes in this case, fighting and winning has no place because Gopi is pure and she will win for sure but the thing why do CVs want to bring them again..we already had had 4 marriages of GoHem, even if they do 10 more their relationship will never be the same as it used to be initially..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadbasuanasuya

kavsy IF-Sizzlerz
kavsy
kavsy

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ani_gr

Basu, Gayathri Hug 

Hug... NIce to see you Munni .. How have you been?  I made dosa today and was remembering our SNS chat days...LOL.. we were discussing abt breakfast,  lunch etc...
Yes in this case, fighting and winning has no place because Gopi is pure and she will win for sure but the thing why do CVs want to bring them again..we already had had 4 marriages of GoHem, even if they do 10 more their relationship will never be the same as it used to be initially..

Yes Munni, I agree with Gayatri. GoHem already married 3 times & this is the 4th one. Though, I can't stand Mansi, I do not want GoHem and the girls should be with Gopi. Unless, the couple changes themselves, it will be futile even if they marry 10 times. Their relationship will not be the same as it used to be before.

GoHem relationship improved because of education track. Then came closer after Gopi conceived. (Of course Ahem didn't want to become a father initially but eventually accepted it.) Their relationship was at the peak when Ahem defended Gopi against Kokila. (Yes, there were some misunderstanding between them but that is minor.) But after Meera's drowning incident and after Gopi's return, their relationship became the same like how when they were newly married the first time. And after the second leap, it is worse than the previous one.

Either the couple should change and start understanding each other or they should part their ways.

It is very disgusting.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ani_gr

ani_gr IF-Stunnerz
ani_gr
ani_gr

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Kavitha... I agree... the relationship improved after education track, see the thing is why did he not like or love her the way she was...Confused..Gopi also wanted to educate herself just so that she can win Ahem.. why should one do this ?
This is the biggest misunderstanding track ever.. actually no one ever should come in between GoHem and they have to sort out all by themselves.. otherwise there is no point, no love, no purity.. nothing...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavsy

Go to top