Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Defence Hammers Prosecution on May 8 2015 (Page 3)

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrsSalmanKhan

Salman in 2002 claimed Singh was driving
Salman in 2015 still claims Singh was driving 

Patil says Salman was driving

Ashok says " I was driving" 

Kamal says Salman wasn't driving oh nvm, Salman was driving .

My conclusion is, all 4 of them we're drunk and they don't remember anything ... lol

Singh is his driver? But cops didn't find others drunk, right? It was only Salman, so most likely If it's case of memory, he won't remember clearly. But others will remember if they weren't drunk! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Vaishvi-Ramsha..MainePyaarKiya

Ramsha.. IF-Stunnerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Darling_

Salman in 2002 claimed Singh was driving
Salman in 2015 still claims Singh was driving 

Patil says Salman was driving

Ashok says " I was driving" 

Kamal says Salman wasn't driving oh nvm, Salman was driving .

My conclusion is, all 4 of them we're drunk and they don't remember anything ... lol

Singh is his driver? But cops didn't find others drunk, right? It was only Salman, so most likely If it's case of memory, he won't remember clearly. But others will remember if they weren't drunk! 
This case is so confusing to me as I don't know much about this case. But Amit desai brought up a really good point about the picture. How can car climb three steps and even if it did nothing happened to the bakery itself or the people inside the car? 

maybe others were drunk too?

Edited by Saraa. - 09 May 2015 at 10:58pm

nana5-Vaishvi-_Darling_

MainePyaarKiya IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nana5-Vaishvi-_Darling_Ramsha..

Ramsha.. IF-Stunnerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 11:05pm | IP Logged

Amit Desai claims, 

Picture of the bakery.to

The car can no way climb over 3 steps ... 
and if it did, it would have smashed the windows of these 2 shops as well which never happened? 

How can car climb all over this hight?? Wouldn't people in the car get injured instead? 

If it has climbed all the way into the bakery ,  it means the car was speeding (which has Desai objected really well) as well as all 4 in the car could have faced some sort of injury but all 4 were fine. 

But  i will also mention that because it was a land cruiser ,they were in a safe height to have been effected by the bumper-hitting-steps

3 eye witesses also mentioned they witnessed car not being handled well by the crane and that's what salman said to, to which we all laughed ... 

did they really use a crane to lift the car? it shouldn't be hard to find out...the company that came to lift the car would have had records... 

that's the thing..defence lawyer for sessions court sucked Dead 

with all these loopholes, salman cud have easily won this case if he had a skilled lawyer LOL

what about the windows? they didnt smashed? Yeah this case have a lot of loopholes. And the good thing is all these points that desai has brought up are valid. These points are not stupid but actually really valid. 

I seriously wonder what happen that night. Is he saying the truth? maybe or maybe not. its hard to tell now esp after reading desai's points 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nana5-Vaishvi-BhataktiJawaniMainePyaarKiya

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
If Salman already said so many times that his driver was driving, then why are people reacting and saying as if he just said it now his driver was driving?  Clearly he had said the same since 2002, not just now. He didn't change the statement all of the sudden to blame it on his driver. 
So Both Salman and his driver are saying the driver was driving the car. 

Whole Patil said Salman was driving, but Kamal says Salman was driving then he says he wasn't driving. 

What a confusion and kichidI! All of them cant say one same statement, instead are saying their own versions of it. ConfusedSilly 

May be when it happened, they all decided to keep giving contradictory statements. So this way no one will get caught, and the court wont be able to arrest anyone. People will just remain confused. Just a possibility lol. 

nana5Ramsha..MainePyaarKiya

Beautyful_Mess IF-Stunnerz
Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
This case is just confusing me all the more :/

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_Ramsha..

Ramsha.. IF-Stunnerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 11:09pm | IP Logged

If Salman already said so many times that his driver was driving, then why are people reacting and saying as if he just said it now his driver was driving?  Clearly he had said the same since 2002, not just now. He didn't change the statement all of the sudden to blame it on his driver. 

Whole Patil said Salman was driving, but Kamal says Salman was driving then he says he wasn't driving. 

What a confusion and kichidI! All of them cant say one same statement, instead are saying their own versions of it. ConfusedSilly 

May be when it happened, they all decided to keep giving contradictory statements. So this way no one will get caught, and the court wont be able to arrest anyone. People will just remain confused. Just a possibility lol. 

So Salman never changed his statement. So its both salman and driver that said driver was driving then why didnt court take their statements into consideration esp the driver? thats so freaking confusing.

Honestly this case is confusing yet weak! I wonder what went wrong with old salman lawyer. Amit Desai will easily win this case

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_MainePyaarKiya

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saraa.

So Salman never changed his statement. So its both salman and driver that said driver was driving then why didnt court take their statements into consideration esp the driver? thats so freaking confusing.

Honestly this case is confusing yet weak! I wonder what went wrong with old salman lawyer. Amit Desai will easily win this case

Yeah, Salman never changed his statement If he always said it was driver, and driver never said against with it. 

Salman was drunk, so I get it. But what happened to the rest? The way they have been giving contradicting statements is as if they all were drunk too!! I tried to find details about this case online, but all it shows Salman hit and run case and how he was driving, etc. It never talks about that other were in the car too and how they've been also accused of driving, not just Salman. In fact, I didnt even so many were with in the car till now because the way media has always made it as if Salman was alone and was driving. So I don't get why others didn't get any case against them , and it's only Salman who has the case against him just because he was drunk as per one cop, not because they've proven he was driving. 

nana5Ramsha..MainePyaarKiya

Go to top