Jamai Raja

Jamai Raja
Jamai Raja

Bus stop O.S

stephie34 Goldie

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Roshni was having lunch with her friends when her phone rang, she checked to see who it was and then ignored the call..."what was that all about" her friends asked..."oh it's nothing Siddharth and I had a fight last night and now he is trying to apologise but I'm not ready to talk to him"..."seems like this fight was serious then" one of her friend said..."Not really he just forgot our anniversary, which is today and he is not in town..he went on a business meeting" Roshni said..."oh that is sad, maybe he might surprise you , after all you guys kinda have an fairytale love story" her friend said...This made Roshni think back to the first time she met Siddharth...

2 years ago...

Roshni had just said goodbye to the NGO kids at the bus stop, when she sat on a bench not wanting to go home as yet because she needed time for herself, where she did not have to pretend to be happy...She always sat on that bench every morning...and now it has become a ritual, but today was different she had a. big fight with her mom again and this time she just wanted to leave her home forever..."Why am I stuck in this life, so lost and never happy...all I am is sad and dead on the inside" she said with tears now in her eyes...She was suddenly broken form her thoughts and she saw a boy standing infront of her with a candy bar in his hands..."When we are down, we must eat sweets to brighten our lives and mood" he said, she was taken back by this stranger who was offering her candy to cheer up her day, "Excuse me, I was thought never to accept things from strangers" she replied...the boy simply laughed it off and sat next to her..."hi miss sad and lonely, I am Mr happy and I'm here to cheer you up, because a beautiful girl like you should always be smiling" he said..."very smart lines, but also tacky...I'm not In the mood to talk and even if I was, I would not share it with a stranger" she said and left in a huff...

The next day Roshni dropped the kids off again, and went to sit on her bench only to see the stranger sitting there once again, she rushed over to him and said"are you stalking me or something" the stranger replied" am i , I did not know by sitting on a bench would be called stalking and does this bench have your name on it" he checked it in a comedic manner which made Roshni laughed...The stranger was mesmerized by her beautiful smile, he kept staring at her as she kept laughing..."Wow such a beautiful laughter, why you hide it behind a sad face" he said...she sat beside him an said" sometimes sadness is all we know, sometimes psi. is all we feel and sometimes darkness is all we see"Roshni said to the stranger..."Wow what fantastic lines,are you a writer or something"he asked, she got angry at him because she knew he was taunting her..."no I'm not a writer...I am the president of the country" she said...the stranger replied" good disguise Mr President, and here I am thinking you're looking hot, not knowing you are s man I. disguise" again she laughed at his antics and she said to him" are you a comedian or something" "I can be anything for a beautiful girl like you" he said...Roshnincheeks grew red and she got up to leave... While walking away the stranger said"Same time tomorrow Mr president" she just turned and smiled at him...

The next day Roshni rushed the kids to the bus stop, and when they left she hurried to the bench and sat waiting for her mystery man to come back... about an hour later she got a frustrated to herself because he had not reach yet.."Why am I getting angry, I don't even know his name or anything.about him but I am getting upset for him not showing..." Suddenly she saw him approaching the bench"Good morning Mr President , how are you"..."why are you here, haven't you learnt by now that I do not want a stalker..." she said..."well it is I who have a stalker because you are always sitting on my bench.." he said..."Really I do not see your name on it " she said...He sat on the bench with her and began talking about his day yesterday...she pretended not to.listen but she was keenly taking in all he hadnto say...she did not know why but he was growing on her... when he finished talking about his day...he stopped and began to stare at her..."What " she said..."I have toldnyou about me now it is your turn Mr president..." he said...Roshni though to herself should she let this stranger in, should she at least share her pain with someone and before she knew it her mouth started to speak for her" I am currently living with my mom who is obsess with her fame and fortune, she never has time for me and she does it is always because she wants me to model for her, I am just lost thinking about her and my life...I have noone to talk too or share my struggles...I am living a meaningless life and I am tired of it..."Roshni said with tears rolling down her eyes..."Hey don't cry Mr President, please I know we don't know each other but you have me now,and I promise I am here to talk and help you through this pain and darkness of yours." he said..."why are you doing thins, why are making mego through this pain again, please this is the only place I feelnsome kind of release and now you are making me remember my problems, why..." she said with anger in her voice..."Because if you keep in you pain and sorrows it will over come you and you might want to.give up on life, I am here to.help you" he said..."Why are you helping me , you don't know me, we do not even know each other's names"...she said and she was anger this time, she got up and was about to leave when the mystery guy said"your name is Roshni Patel" she looked at him shocked, wanting to.know how he knew her name...before she can question him he took out a candy bar and gave it to her.."What is with you and candy bars " she said..." i told you when sad we must eat something sweet" he said and then he got up to leave" goodbye Mr president or Roshni, see you tomorrow"

That night Roshni began to worry about the mystery guy, how does he know my name, where did he come from she was lost in those thoughts when she stumped her toe on a box...what is this doing here...she thought but then she remembered she was looking for clothes in her closet when she found the box of her old school year book...Ten years have past since she moved and left her old school...all her memories and her best friend she left behind so her mom can move ad build the business here...she decided to run through it to a glance st some of her small says picture...and in all she saw her best friend pictures... he was such a funny looking boy she thought...she really wanted to know where he was now or what he was doing...since the were small the decided to marry each other so they can stay friends forever, but then she moved a d he moved and she lost contact with him...something caught her eye as she ran through the book... underneath a picture other and him holding a candy bar she saw he had written when sad or down we must eat sweets so we can be happy... she was so shocked because now she realized that the mystery guy was none other than her best friend Siddharth Khurana...

The next day she rushed to the bench and smiled as soon as she saw him, he stood up because he knew that she had figured it out...she ran straight into.his arms and hugged him very tightly , crying in his arms..."Oh Siddharth why didn't you tell me" she said between sobs...he pulled her away and said"Oh come on now Roshni you always know I love to trouble you and plus you were always slow" he said laughing...she broke the hug and hit him on his arms...he laughed more hard and they sat and chatted... She ask him how he found her and he said how across the road it was his business and right opposite this bench was his office window in which everyday he would notice this beautiful girl crying her a pain away and just looking lonely...he felt bad for her and one day he decided to cheer her up...and it was then he realized it was the only woman he has ever loved...Roshni had tears in her eyes listening to his touching story..."I love you Roshni, I've loved you sine we were small, and I love you the same now." " I love you too Siddharth"

Present day...

Roshni had tears in her eyes when she realized it was late, she wished her friends goodbye and was on her way home to spend her anniversary alone, when she thought to go to the busstop bench...when she arrived she sat on her bench and closed her eyes, remembering her days with her beloved...When she opened she saw Siddharth down on one knee with a candy bar in his hands..."When sad we must have sweet to be happy" he said...she ran into his arms and asked when didnhe return..."Happy anniversary baby, how can you think I would miss this special day with you...I love you Roshni and i always want to be with you..."I love you Siddharth" and the both sat at the busstop bench enjoying each other company... THE END

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

maclean Goldie

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
wow fabulous os Smile
madhuharini IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
wah my frnd!!! such a mind-blowing OSClapClap
u wrote it awesomeSmile
tehreemsajid Goldie

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
omg its fabulousBig smile
NIALOVE Senior Member

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
so awesome dr
Nia_doll Goldie

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
amazing very well writtenEmbarrassed
skinnypal IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Wow Stephie.. it's such a sweet and romantic story!! loved it!!
rosesidni IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Wow!!! That was a beautiful O.S.. Loved it!!!Smile

Go to top