Edited by darkice7_12 - 09 May 2015 at 11:10pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

micshyMrDarcyfanIntuitiveflora212KhatamKahani

micshy IF-Dazzler
micshy
micshy

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 12:23am | IP Logged
KK an awesome n a Spelndid post Clap
Just loved how beautifully u hv written it, though it may sound scandulous to some but uts not, it is a thought provoking track. 
Y hv decoded the promo's dialogues brilliantly , "Gustakhi" is a pointer in this direction, 

I m already loving how Jannat is being affected by Aahil's presence, right now she doesnot know him, but thers a pull in this stranger she cant resist. Slowly she will be more n more attracted to him, n to the point she will not be able to control herself anymore, 

Aahil's side is a bit tricky one, dobt know what the makers have in their mind.  But yeahh it will be same kind of strange attraction with him too, the pull he will feel towards Sanam that shes his Sanam but then how logic will be saying the opposite, the tug of war going in his mind will again be awewome to watch, 

Shaad has been on the negative side fr me, maybe not a villain but certainly nkt a hero. With recent lies n streaks of obbssession its getting more n more into that space , plus he eill be instrumental in this EMA as his frequent reminders of.him being her only reality  will incrrase Sanam's uneasiness n emptiness cz she would be feeling much more thatn shes being told...

N yeah , even i want Sanam to chose Aahil before getting back her memory because this is #HerChoice , one she is being denied since dhe has lost her memory. Loved how u hv beautifully incorporated this in ur post, 

Awesomely written KKClapStar
So GK n Co, if u chance upon reading it, i would want u to go all out with this tracks with full confidence n guts, This track has so much scope, from emotional point of view to romance n Drama as well, i m hoping to see an EMA which i will support fully EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

anju32Haniedarkice7_12fatima30-GrilledCheese-Laura..simran_singh_24Jiyaaa.....RaingoddessIntuitiveMrDarcyfanMs.Sherlocked...Tanu...chicksoupShaitaanKiKhalaflora212KhatamKahani

Laura.. IF-Rockerz
Laura..
Laura..

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Brilliant post KK Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

micshyMrDarcyfan...Tanu...Intuitiveflora212KhatamKahani

micshy IF-Dazzler
micshy
micshy

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Hey KK i forgot to praise the title LOLWink

Absolutely LOVED ITEmbarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

anju32fatima30RaingoddessIntuitiveMrDarcyfan...Tanu...chicksoupflora212KhatamKahani

Ms.Sherlocked IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Oh what a title this is KK! And an equally awesome post! Thought provoking indeed. 

#HerChoice. "Gustakhi" Words to ponder upon. Its her choice to do that "gustakhi" 
Ek haseen gustakhi TongueLOL

And ain't its so obvious where #HerChoice lies, from these few days. Clearly towards that "Gustakhi" EmbarrassedLOL

Nothing more to say, you have done that beautifully! And the posts here leave me at nothing to write too :)

Edited by Junoon-e-SaHil - 10 May 2015 at 4:35am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

anju32-GrilledCheese-micshyRaingoddessLaura..Jiyaaa.....IntuitiveMrDarcyfan...Tanu...chicksoupflora212KhatamKahani

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Clap Beautifully summarised, KK.
I didn' t catch that promise extracted by Shaad's FIL. Thank U for bringing it up. Will make mitwa even more bittersweet from Sanam's side.Wink

When did Ahil say he will make sure he makes her remember him? I don't remember that one.

From my side:

1. It was never a triangle. The whole love story is a figment of Shaad's imagination. 

2.  Sanam had a choice. She made that choice last season- It was Ahil...will always be.

3. Shaad's punishment- AS far as I am concerned, he took Jannat away from her family...and his family has been taken away from him. He has lost every loved one...and will surrender this woman he has held in his imaginary dreamworld to the man she longs to be with. Half punishment is over...the other half- let us see how it works out. I hope they write his redemption well..Unlike Ayaan whose redemption looked weak. Perhaps that is why he lost his beloved too...

A lot of the redemption tracks for the supporting characters have been written weak in QH- Starting from Rashid..Gafoor..Ayan..

In a way Rehaan too...

He needed redemption for hiding two things. Seher deserved to know he had once harboured feelings for Sanam- that was not addressed. Again, he was wrong to have kept Ahil in the dark wrt to his Mother's true nature and the twins' truth. Though it is pointless to bring it up since he died redeeming the Ahil angle, I wish they had one small track dedicated to Seher knowing about Sa-haan. She deserved it.Ouch..he did too.

In the light of this, I can only hope they have written Shaad's redemption well. I sympathise with him having lost his family (esp since I loved the Abbu...and the father- son issue remained unresolved)...But if they are going to write it up like Shaad brushing aside his Abbu's and Phoophi's death as Shaheed material and blowing his trumpet (whereas I would have appreciated a little boy feeling guilty about having brought in his family in the line of his duty and getting them all killed...and one word of understanding his father at last...all terribly lost opportunities as far as I writing a good story for Shaad was concerned.)
TBH, I have given up having any expectations from the writers...will take his story as they tell it...as bad as they have done it so far.Sleepy

4. Ahil- Is not a free bird. He has a lot of restrictions since he is still under the darkness...Would he want to drag Sanam into that?- Point to ponder.Wink

5. Jannat finding Sanam- I bet she will do it on her own..piece together the puzzle all by herself in her little jaasoosi track. What would be really interesting to see is if Ahil will refuse to recognise Sanam , because she is safe as Jannat.Wink Let us see - Picture abhi baaki hai...Lots of it! 

Day Dreaming

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

anju32darkice7_12-GrilledCheese-micshyJiyaaa.....RaingoddessIntuitiveMs.Sherlocked...Tanu...MrDarcyfanflora212KhatamKahani

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chicksoup

Clap Beautifully summarised, KK.
I didn' t catch that promise extracted by Shaad's FIL. Thank U for bringing it up. Will make mitwa even more bittersweet from Sanam's side.Wink

When did Ahil say he will make sure he makes her remember him? I don't remember that one.

From my side:

1. It was never a triangle. The whole love story is a figment of Shaad's imagination. 

2.  Sanam had a choice. She made that choice last season- It was Ahil...will always be.

3. Shaad's punishment- AS far as I am concerned, he took Jannat away from her family...and his family has been taken away from him. He has lost every loved one...and will surrender this woman he has held in his imaginary dreamworld to the man she longs to be with. Half punishment is over...the other half- let us see how it works out. I hope they write his redemption well..Unlike Ayaan whose redemption looked weak. Perhaps that is why he lost his beloved too...

A lot of the redemption tracks for the supporting characters have been written weak in QH- Starting from Rashid..Gafoor..Ayan..

In a way Rehaan too...

He needed redemption for hiding two things. Seher deserved to know he had once harboured feelings for Sanam- that was not addressed. Again, he was wrong to have kept Ahil in the dark wrt to his Mother's true nature and the twins' truth. Though it is pointless to bring it up since he died redeeming the Ahil angle, I wish they had one small track dedicated to Seher knowing about Sa-haan. She deserved it.Ouch..he did too.

In the light of this, I can only hope they have written Shaad's redemption well. I sympathise with him having lost his family (esp since I loved the Abbu...and the father- son issue remained unresolved)...But if they are going to write it up like Shaad brushing aside his Abbu's and Phoophi's death as Shaheed material and blowing his trumpet (whereas I would have appreciated a little boy feeling guilty about having brought in his family in the line of his duty and getting them all killed...and one word of understanding his father at last...all terribly lost opportunities as far as I writing a good story for Shaad was concerned.)
TBH, I have given up having any expectations from the writers...will take his story as they tell it...as bad as they have done it so far.Sleepy

4. Ahil- Is not a free bird. He has a lot of restrictions since he is still under the darkness...Would he want to drag Sanam into that?- Point to ponder.Wink

5. Jannat finding Sanam- I bet she will do it on her own..piece together the puzzle all by herself in her little jaasoosi track. What would be really interesting to see is if Ahil will refuse to recognise Sanam , because she is safe as Jannat.Wink Let us see - Picture abhi baaki hai...Lots of it! 

Day Dreaming
@bold green  Aahil said that during the last kiss shared by SaHil when Sanam said jokingly that she won't miss him and Aahil teasing you won't?  Sanam said jokingly yes I won't,  it can be possible that when you go from here I will forget you.  Aahil said smirking really you would!  Well I know how to remind you ! Should I show you? Sanam clueless huh what! Look abbu is  there  LOL Aahil leans and kisses her. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-GrilledCheese-JShuklamicshyRaingoddessIntuitivechicksoupShaitaanKiKhalaKhatamKahani

minnie2308 IF-Dazzler
minnie2308
minnie2308

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Totally on..the EMA and my curiosity for it...
Will wait for Jannat's final 3 words to Shaad...

"I want divorce"

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-GrilledCheese-micshyJShuklaJiyaaa.....RaingoddessIntuitive...Tanu...MrDarcyfanflora212KhatamKahani

Go to top