Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: RoxyC

yes you guys are right. after i sent the post, than i realised i should'nt have wrote that spit word. i degraded myself. sorry about that. actually i was so mad with payel that i did not realised what i was writing. i don't use that kind of word to anybody in real life. anyway i will be careful next time.

Roxy...now that is U...πŸ€—  will be waiting for some good post from U. Stay blessed.πŸ˜ƒ
KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: chitsri65

Roxy...now that is U...πŸ€— will be waiting for some good post from U. Stay blessed.πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ€—
NBT-BV thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanry

Everyone's entitled to let off steam once in a while

Having said that, & at the risk of calling the wrath of the forumers here upon me, i truly do not understand why everyone is so against payal's positivity. 

I see her as a girl who is trying to change the wrong thinking and wrong doing of her in-laws by showing a good example and not reacting emotionally and out of control like gulkan - where's the harm in that? Do we really need to resort to arguing or insolent behaviour in order to prove ourselves right?

I fail to understand  why most of the posts are critical of RoxyC for her spit word. She's used spit word on Payal (the character) and not the artist (KS). I don;t think her comments or earlier post were anyway critical of KS the artist. If someone doesn't like a character he has every right to give the opinion. 

I don't agree that she is trying to change the wrong thinking and wrong doings by her positive attitude. I find that her character has so far been a timid one and while she's asked to bend she's just crawling. 

Sorry guys if anyone is offended - the comment is about Payal the character - a person with no spine, self respect and is disgusting. She may be a pwd engineer but as a person she is just moron.😑😑😑
NBT-BV thumbnail
Originally posted by: nirmalac99

wat s tat, spiting on Payal😑...mind ur slang ji...if u hate Payal and KS so much, no need to comment on her...

Roxy has not commented on KS - the comment is on Payal and indirectly on the CVs and PH
Angel_Arya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hey sweetie...😊 u r right that the comment was on the character and not the actor...
But still do we use such words normally...i don't...
Moreover why r u angry over payal if she is not doing as we r expecting 😊
Its because when we watch a show we emotionally get attached to the characters.
And so we commented on the post putting our opinions. 😊
Everyone is free to express his/her opinions but its a forum and we are the ones who have to keep it free from any kind of unpleasant activities.

Originally posted by: NBT-BV

I fail to understand why most of the posts are critical of RoxyC for her spit word. She's used spit word on Payal (the character) and not the artist (KS). I don;t think her comments or earlier post were anyway critical of KS the artist. If someone doesn't like a character he has every right to give the opinion.

I don't agree that she is trying to change the wrong thinking and wrong doings by her positive attitude. I find that her character has so far been a timid one and while she's asked to bend she's just crawling.

Sorry guys if anyone is offended - the comment is about Payal the character - a person with no spine, self respect and is disgusting. She may be a pwd engineer but as a person she is just moron.😑😑😑

NBT-BV thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angel_Arya

Hey sweetie...😊 u r right that the comment was on the character and not the actor...
But still do we use such words normally...i don't...
Moreover why r u angry over payal if she is not doing as we r expecting 😊
Its because when we watch a show we emotionally get attached to the characters.
And so we commented on the post putting our opinions. 😊
Everyone is free to express his/her opinions but its a forum and we are the ones who have to keep it free from any kind of unpleasant activities.

Here on this forum we are just critically analysing the character and commenting on it. The question is not getting angry on some character or some expectations. The real question is what is being presented to the audience. The CVs just create negative characters or heavenly positive ones. These forums are visited by the CVs and there associates and its a sort of feedback to them and nothing more. Majority of viewers just get sick of the shows and stop seeing. These are the viewers who seldom visit forums. 

So no hard feelings - its interesting to share the views and discuss some aspects.😊
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Roxy has not commented on KS - the comment is on Payal and indirectly on the CVs and PH

+1

Even I felt the comment was for the character...KS was added by people responding to the main post...

KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: cherrypansy

</div>
<div>

+1

Even I felt the comment was for the character...KS was added by people responding to the main post...

we'll just not talk about it more... close topic.. πŸ˜ƒ
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KratikaSengarKS

we'll just not talk about it more... close topic.. πŸ˜ƒ

Thank U Sawera...but I want to apologize to Roxy and at the same time appreciate her for acknowledging that her word 'spit' was not right...whether for character / artist...Nobody objects for views...infact everyone would love to share their emotions and views...whether FOR or AGAINST the character. If the 'language control' is not well received then it is not worth pin pointing. ...but I do expect people to pinpoint me if I cross my limits with WORDS.

My apologies once again ROXY...but after reading the comments...my respect for U doubled simply because U realized the word U used was not right...even when it comes to character. God bless. I promise to stay away...as I don't wish to harm anyone.

shanry thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I fail to understand  why most of the posts are critical of RoxyC for her spit word. She's used spit word on Payal (the character) and not the artist (KS). I don;t think her comments or earlier post were anyway critical of KS the artist. If someone doesn't like a character he has every right to give the opinion. 

I guess we will just have to agree to disagree. & as you rightly said, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I just see it as the CVs showing us the contrasting characters of the bahus - a little over exaggerated, granted - but not necessarily moronic. Not all of us retain self respect the same way. In fact not all of us share the same definition of self respect.

I am a pretty formidable lawyer in the real world but within the walls of my family home I am a compliant daughter, wife & daughter-in-law. Does that make me a moron? I don't think so but as i said, we will just have to agree to disagree...

😊