payel became the servant of the servant

RoxyC thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
i was thinking of dropping the show last week. but after reading everybodies comment i decided to stick around another week. today's epi i really felt spiting on payel.😡 she is the most disgusting character on zee tv drama. when gul realised that it was not payel's fault still she was silent and ironing her sari, even gul felt disgusted with her and throw her out fm her room.house maids are better than her. its good the writer don't show her office work much. gul really crossed the limit. its time to find somebody for dev's sister and throw her out. i hope she gets the same even worst in-laws than her parents and make her life hell.😡 who keeps the bedroom door open and sleep. don't they have any privacy? i mean so what husbands are not around. especially when you know what kind of people you are living with. i don't know why gul is not going to payel's parents house and tell them the truth.😡😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doe_Jane2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
it's not enough to say that yes, this show's story is sickening!..
i hate that i am still hoping for a reform in the show but i don't see it coming..
nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
wat s tat, spiting on Payal😡...mind ur slang ji...if u hate Payal and KS so much, no need to comment on her...
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RoxyC

i was thinking of dropping the show last week. but after reading everybodies comment i decided to stick around another week. today's epi i really felt spiting on payel.😡 she is the most disgusting character on zee tv drama. when gul realised that it was not payel's fault still she was silent and ironing her sari, even gul felt disgusted with her and throw her out fm her room.house maids are better than her. its good the writer don't show her office work much. gul really crossed the limit. its time to find somebody for dev's sister and throw her out. i hope she gets the same even worst in-laws than her parents and make her life hell.😡 who keeps the bedroom door open and sleep. don't they have any privacy? i mean so what husbands are not around. especially when you know what kind of people you are living with. i don't know why gul is not going to payel's parents house and tell them the truth.😡😡

Your every post seems to be the last post right from the beginning...and dear if you read everybody's comment...U will NOTE they write beautifully and very clearly as to WHY they don't like the CHARACTER...looks like...your every posts sounds otherwise😡please go around on tour of your own post in this forum...YOU will understand HOW it reflects and equally on comments of members as to why they get irritated...equally mine.

Your views are not balanced as others do. Certain words are highly objected in this SWB forum. Respect the character...and the artist involved. Do not hit below the belt. Am sorry but many will object...U are free to share your views...but within the limits.😡

Edit:   @blue...Really?

Edited by chitsri65 - 8 years ago
KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nirmalac99

wat s tat, spiting on Payal😡...mind ur slang ji...if u hate Payal and KS so much, no need to comment on her...

agree with @chitra and @nirmalac99

please mind your language.. 😡 I know that most of the people are just tooo angry at Payal's character.. we can't do anything only wait! if you don't like don't comment please... dis language is not allowed here..!! I hope you understand...
Angel_Arya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree with #chitra

If u have really read our comments then u would have realised that we put our opinions in a manner not to hurt anyone but ur post... U r smart enough to understand
RoxyC thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes you guys are right. after i sent the post, than i realised i should'nt have wrote that spit word. i degraded myself. sorry about that. actually i was so mad with payel that i did not realised what i was writing. i don't use that kind of word to anybody in real life. anyway i will be careful next time.
Angel_Arya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

yes you guys are right. after i sent the post, than i realised i should'nt have wrote that spit word. i degraded myself. sorry about that. actually i was so mad with payel that i did not realised what i was writing. i don't use that kind of word to anybody in real life. anyway i will be careful next time.

Its good that u realised and u would mind that in future 😊
Anyways... Will like to read ur opinions further if u keep ur anger in control
🤗.
shanry thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Everyone's entitled to let off steam once in a while

Having said that, & at the risk of calling the wrath of the forumers here upon me, i truly do not understand why everyone is so against payal's positivity. 

I see her as a girl who is trying to change the wrong thinking and wrong doing of her in-laws by showing a good example and not reacting emotionally and out of control like gulkan - where's the harm in that? Do we really need to resort to arguing or insolent behaviour in order to prove ourselves right?

Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanry

Everyone's entitled to let off steam once in a while

Having said that, & at the risk of calling the wrath of the forumers here upon me, i truly do not understand why everyone is so against payal's positivity. 

I see her as a girl who is trying to change the wrong thinking and wrong doing of her in-laws by showing a good example and not reacting emotionally and out of control like gulkan - where's the harm in that? Do we really need to resort to arguing or insolent behaviour in order to prove ourselves right?

O My dear I truly loved the positivity in U...it helps me keep going ...thank U.😃