Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
so the show is about friendship as they said .. where there is friendship there ll be love and jealousy and heartbreak
now arjun is here for a motive but in future he ll join the gang too..
so the story about 4 friends. as we all know neil sam being best friends. if we remember the promos voiceover said who is radhika mishra's best friend then we got the song and all that it ll be samaira khanna. and in their interviews too both said in future they ll be best friends and as they are opposites that ll attract them towards eachother.
now i was wondering ll arjun really be btw the 2 girls falling for both of them? wont the situation go worse? as sara ll be best friends more over if suppose arjun radhika happens. sam and arjun sharing so much closeness can become friends after all these? wont it affect the friendship
i maybe wrong and i should stop thinking so much but i think now that radhika ll be hurdle in arjun's every plan. with the growng diff btw sam neil whch arjun ll make it more worse. we ll see raneil becoming good friends as per promo radhika is thrown out and neil comes there. and on the other radhika supprtng sam when all ll be against her. as arjun said whoever is her close ll distance themselves frm her. so here radhika ll come to play and sara bond ll start frm here.. and they showed too  much symbols and as someone said do the makers think aboout the symbols like us or not. neil telling sam that if the guy is good he ll hook her with him and then he told radhika mystry man is coming so u might have a chance. and radhika showing her kangan and neil telling fiance should be like her. and the chamchas look at them...
list ll go on if i write the symbols but one thing for sure if sara is the main attractn of the show. they ll not complicate with creating pentagons. as we already have saral and soon sam's sister ll join in too..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..sahana.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I think we all are too focused on who will pair with who. At least, i am. i am going to just watch the show for couple more episodes and decide. Though i do ship SamArj..😆😳

And my POV regarding Arjun and Radhika, i think they will be just good friends. 
Ri21 thumbnail
true.. saturdays are meant to confuse us always.
cvs are playing their cards very smartly..
now the main focus is on revnge track i think
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
what will happen in show we will come to know after a few episodes...
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I actually wanna see this friendship grow between SaRa now. For the past two/three episodes, SaRa haven't had any interactions so it'll be nice to see scenes of them for a change. I think friendship is a strong bond and just as important as family so I hope they do justice and show solid friendships than succumbing to the pressures of melodrama. In fact, despite my own personal ships, I wouldn't mind if they just focused on building up and solidifying their friendship because that would be really nice.
viji2111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
You are right.
The way Radhika entered when Arjun was talking about Maybelline girl means that she would protect Sam whenever there is a need.
I mean she wud be a hurdle in Arjun's plans.
shravanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Where do you watch the promo of radhika being thrown out. Because i can't find it in you tube. Plz let me know
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Well I think what ever pairs may be but I really want saneil friends ho. I don't want any love angle for them. There is a beautiful and innocent relation between them and I don't want to spoil that. If they are going with radhika arjun pair. Then I want a guy for Sam whom he will love for unconditionally and make her happy. But please don't spoil the relationship between saneil. They are pure friends.
Ri21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: soni595

I actually wanna see this friendship grow between SaRa now. For the past two/three episodes, SaRa haven't had any interactions so it'll be nice to see scenes of them for a change. I think friendship is a strong bond and just as important as family so I hope they do justice and show solid friendships than succumbing to the pressures of melodrama. In fact, despite my own personal ships, I wouldn't mind if they just focused on building up and solidifying their friendship because that would be really nice.

actually we didnot have sara scenes at all. just dadu asked radhika how is her friend samaira. thats it. i hope we get some sara scenes now.
Ri21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rekha.366

Well I think what ever pairs may be but I really want saneil friends ho. I don't want any love angle for them. There is a beautiful and innocent relation between them and I don't want to spoil that. If they are going with radhika arjun pair. Then I want a guy for Sam whom he will love for unconditionally and make her happy. But please don't spoil the relationship between saneil. They are pure friends.

exactly as they said they ll show somethng new. hope they stick to it. a guy and a girl can be best friends. and even if worst happens get a new guy for sam. but just want sam and neil to be best friends nothng else.
but its so meaningless of breaking samarj after showing them in a romantc way ðŸ˜•