ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jessicarh

Originally posted by ashred12

Big smile
thanx dear...
any idea how to make gif as IF avatar ? i ve been trying since yday...Stern Smile
i used one yrs back but forgot how to...

Haha...have you seen MY dp??
Ache se shakal bhi nahi aayi ash-mishty ki Ouch
mere khud ke dp ki ye halat hai toh main kisi aur ki help kaise karu...
so sorry!! Stern Smile
try resizing ur image...maybe 75% or 60%...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jessicarh

IlaTanwar IF-Rockerz
IlaTanwar
IlaTanwar

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paagalbandar

Hi guys:
I know, I said I like Ishan and Aaliya chemistry and all in the beginning...

But, I also really am liking Aaliya and Dr. Veer's chemistry...Aliya a bit impulsive and bubbly, and Dr. Veer very aggressive yet mature...Love that chemistry...I know he looks a bit older to her...Wish the actor would shave, and they give him some makeup, and change his hair style to make him look a bit younger like Aliya...

But, I like Dr. Veer's eyes, they speak volumes...And loved loved their interactions today :)  I loved the scene when they come out of the surgery of the accident patient, and he has his hand on the cupboard or whatever, and Aliya get uncomfortable...Its so passionate, and i loved how he helped her...I feel the fire much more in their relationship than I do in Ishaan Aliya relationship...

So, now I am confused...Anyone???help me with my confusionnn...What you guys think??? 

Exact ly i just love aliya and veer's pairing... A lot he is an army and he is older than aliya so he will look age diff is good .. Showing on that part... Hope to see veer aliya as pair i hate love triangle or square or rectangle anyway...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Zindagi Wins Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index